Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* Guess What? I Freaking Won Again!! 9-0 Last 9 Days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fits perfectly Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
      I respect Monte's site and the posters here thats why I had Bettorschat Appreciation day 3 Sunday's ago on May 30th. I aint stalking anybody.
      You make me sick. Look in the Members picks forum idiot. It's BettorsChat appreciation day for everybody on a daily basis. Only scumbags like you try to reach in to others wallets.

Comment

PP, you messed up on this site for sure ... I am banning you until everyone starts receiving the plays you promised ... I think that is only fair ... Right now you are fraud ...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Vegas View Post
          What happened to the free service you PROMISED till the end of june? Lasted a hole two days and you decided to shut it down. I see your a man of your honor.
          Thank you for bringing this to our attention ... Wayne and I are VERY concerned of frauds ... and this was a fraud ...

No matter what he never should have stopped sending those plays out like he said he was going to ... and then he says ASSHOLES ... nice way to speak about your customers ...

Comment

Remember this thread?

The guy got a week then and was a prick to people. This certainly isn't a shocker to me and he wonders why i didn't like him?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...r-walks-2.html

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Remember this thread?

The guy got a week then and was a prick to people. This certainly isn't a shocker to me and he wonders why i didn't like him?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...r-walks-2.html

WOW ... I never saw that

He just e-mailed me and said everyone is activated again ... I am really having doubts allowing him back ... but then I am going back on my word if I don't ...

Comment

Why didn't he do that when he was called out on it instead of avoiding the questions, lying, and changing his signature like a smartass. That's my only problem with it. Whether he comes back or not Joe, he is a scumbag and he proved that 100% tonight in my book. You did tell him that and it is understandable how you feel but i think you should make sure people are getting the picks and make sure they are the same plays he releases to others.

Also, the other real bullshit is that he promised a month of picks on What, June 6th? And now after screwing them for two weeks and getting banned, he will do it again? Total Bullshit ........

Comment

I stopped my free month because my plays were being Posted all over the internet. Wayne, you always Pick on me ALL THE TIME, I don't know you, Spark is Great and so is Monte but always have something against me?? IDK why!

I stopped the Free trial because these ASSHOLES posted my plays on other forums for the world to see.
                  If your plays are getting posted at numerous other forums then that is called Marketing since you're giving a month away for free. Plus it will drive more people to your site. And even if it does increase your sales your plays will still get blasted on the net. Which in reality is good, because that means you should be selling a lot of plays. Services don't get or understand this.

Comment

I am letting him back in ... if anyone is not avtivated for his plays pls let us know ...

I still think what he did was so wrong ... and I do not think it had anything to do with his plays being posted ....

Comment

What kills me is, what if I gave him $ 10.00 or $ 300.00 (whatever it is) for the month of June and 3 days later he gives it away for free? There appeared to be a couple members that were with his service. What did he do for them? I'm sure he has an answer and I could guess he'll say he gave them the month of June for free and extended there "membership" through July. So now I need to believe he is going without income for June? Well, he's hot, maybe he's betting his own picks and doesn't need subscribers.

But that is the age old question isn't it? If your so good, why do you need to sell your picks? Just up your bet! If I was as good as he says he is, I would golf 7 days a week! 1 word comes to mind with people trying to sell their picks, or turn me to a different political (insert dem or rep here) party. Give up! Oops thats 2. But this is the service section!

I'm done here, my work is done!!

Thanks mods for trying to save your members, I hope they get it. I almost paid a while back when monte stopped the thread that gave the service picks. But I realized there were members as good or better!

PSS nice to see kaptain back

PSS This reply puts Savage to shame

Comment

I stopped my free month because my plays were being Posted all over the internet. Wayne, you always Pick on me ALL THE TIME, I don't know you, Spark is Great and so is Monte but always have something against me?? IDK why!

I stopped the Free trial because these ASSHOLES posted my plays on other forums for the world to see.
                        Quit crying you fucking crybaby!

Comment

This guy is a piece of fucking shit and I've said it from day 1! You could tell he was a cocksmoker right out of the gate!

FUCKING SCUMBAG!!!

Comment

Wayne & Spark I want to thank you also for sticking up for your members. You guys are the best!!

Comment

I think u guys r being a little tough on PP. Yes, he shouldve honored the 30-day promise and I told him that, but some of u have such hatred towards services that if Jesus Christ himself was a service, u would rip him too. I was with this guy last year and he went on a bad streak so I stopped. I emailed him about 3 weeks ago and he gave me a free month cuz of the bad streak. I'm the king of using shitty services and I don't this this dude falls in that category. If u don't agree with people paying for picks, fine, but there's no need to be a c*ck in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                                I think u guys r being a little tough on PP. Yes, he shouldve honored the 30-day promise and I told him that, but some of u have such hatred towards services that if Jesus Christ himself was a service, u would rip him too. I was with this guy last year and he went on a bad streak so I stopped. I emailed him about 3 weeks ago and he gave me a free month cuz of the bad streak. I'm the king of using shitty services and I don't this this dude falls in that category. If u don't agree with people paying for picks, fine, but there's no need to be a c*ck in the process.

If Jesus Christ was a service, i would pay for that one because something tells me he wouldn't lose.

As far as being a so called "c*ck", fuck him. If he charges for a service, he is fair game like ANYBODY else in this world that charges people for shit. You name the company, if they do not honor a promise, their ass is fair game too.

Comment

Working...
                                X