Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* Guess What? I Freaking Won Again!! 9-0 Last 9 Days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Guess What? I Freaking Won Again!! 9-0 Last 9 Days!

Now 9-0 the Last 9 Days after Another Power Play of the Day winner on Thursday Night! I have been on Fire in Baseball All Season long going 31-12 for 70%. Go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and get tonight's game for just $25 and You Win or ONE MONTH IS FREE, Get the Monthly Pass for just $99. The Absolute Best Play on the Board each and Everyday!

9-0 (100.0%)
    Last 9 Days

31-12 (70.2%)
    2010 Baseball

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

opinion Reds over 6.5

ONE PLAY A DAY WILL KEEP THE BOOKIE AWAY!

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Helluva nice run Fat Boy!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

What happened to the free service you PROMISED till the end of june? Lasted a hole two days and you decided to shut it down. I see your a man of your honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Vegas View Post
        What happened to the free service you PROMISED till the end of june? Lasted a hole two days and you decided to shut it down. I see your a man of your honor.

Comment

Did you register???

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...rest-june.html

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            He also posted this 2 days after that Joe

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...everybody.html

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              He also posted this 2 days after that Joe

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...everybody.html
              Yeah I saw that one also ...

The reason I asked is because someone e-mailed me about an hour ago and said that PP shut him out after 2 days ... Just want to find out what is going on ...

Thanks Wayne

Comment

I registered the same day it was offered. He even sent the plays to me the first couple of days. There are other sites also that have complained about it

Comment

I registered the same day it was offered. He even sent the plays to me the first couple of days. There are other sites also that have complained about it
                  You are the second one telling me this ...

Thanks

Comment

Nice guy! Maybe it's his way of building a list of emails or something. Why the hell would you make those offers and then fuck people out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Nice guy! Maybe it's his way of building a list of emails or something. Why the hell would you make those offers and then fuck people out of it?
                      This is what I received earlier ... I want to see what PP has to say about it when he returns

Spark,
                      i registered with POWERPLAYS picks and so did other of my friends and he sent out 2 days of plays and stopped..I emailed him to ask why he stopped and he responded by saying "im on fire with my plays", he said he would give a month for free, you should let the members know that he lied and prob is a scam.....

Comment

I stopped my free month because my plays were being Posted all over the internet. Wayne, you always Pick on me ALL THE TIME, I don't know you, Spark is Great and so is Monte but always have something against me?? IDK why!

I stopped the Free trial because these ASSHOLES posted my plays on other forums for the world to see.
                        Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

This is what I received earlier ... I want to see what PP has to say about it when he returns

Spark,
                          i registered with POWERPLAYS picks and so did other of my friends and he sent out 2 days of plays and stopped..I emailed him to ask why he stopped and he responded by saying "im on fire with my plays", he said he would give a month for free, you should let the members know that he lied and prob is a scam.....
                          If that was his response, that is the biggest crock of shit i have ever seen doing that to people. You are hot? So fucken what, a lot of people are and that is when you keep giving the picks out so after the month ends, maybe they sign up.

That is the typical fuckin "Hook, Line & Sinker" scumbag tactics that services LOVE to use. They Reel you in and hope you pay them money to continue on. He shouldn't even be allowed to post here if that is true and he is pulling bullshit moves like that on people.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                            I stopped my free month because my plays were being Posted all over the internet. Wayne, you always Pick on me ALL THE TIME, I don't know you, Spark is Great and so is Monte but always have something against me?? IDK why!

I stopped the Free trial because these ASSHOLES posted my plays on other forums for the world to see.
                            I always pick on you? Really?? Show me all those times pal because i would love to see where i've initiated shit and picked on you and while your at it, please show me proof where Doctor Vegas was posting your shit. I'll go look after to confirm it. If you can't, then you are no different than every other bullshit, scumbag service.

I'll be waiting patiently .......

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                              but always have something against me?? IDK why!
                              Because BULLSHIT like this makes you no different than every other scumbag service out there looking to dip into other people's pockets. That's why.

Comment

Working...
                              X