Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* I Told You Just Shut Up and Listen To Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    I agree with this ... I believe all sport services should be monitored ... somewhere ...

PP, you brought this on yourself ... I told you before how dumb your thread titles are ... Act like you have been there before ...
    Hi Spark, at another place, I am being monitored. Can I email you my plays each morning so you personally can monitor my plays? Thanks.
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
      Hi Spark, at another place, I am being monitored. Can I email you my plays each morning so you personally can monitor my plays? Thanks.
      Sure ... others have done this ... I will never give out ....

You have my addy

Comment

Thanks Spark, just sending it now.
        Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

I Wont Hide Or Lie About Powerplaywins , He Has Made Me A Killing N Isnt Lying About His Run At All . . . Not Affraid To Say Ive Been A Client For 3 Months N Havent Had A Lossing Week , Except For When I Get A LiL Crazy On My Own Pickz LoL . . . Cant Hate On A Man Thats Made Me 35k N 3 Months . . This Site Also Has Some Great HanduCappers As Well . . .

Comment

Doesn't matter much when you lose because it's like losing twice when you have to pay two people. I don't care what your records that you throw out there with no documentation say, you would be the last service i would ever buy just based on the way you talk to people in the heading of your threads.

Respect breeds respect and someday you'll see that cuz you would probably have twice the clients if you didn't treat others like they are idiots with your posts.

Comment

Working...
            X