Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* I Told You Just Shut Up and Listen To Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * I Told You Just Shut Up and Listen To Me!!!

Guess what? I freaking won again last night! Now 3-0 this week! 6-1 the last 7 days and now on an 18-5 run the Last 23 days! My results cannot be matched! If you are serious about winning, go to PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping! and get on board with the World's Greatest handicapper for just $99 a Month!! Once I win 70% of the time, you will never ever look for another service again! 23-8 Baseball run and 63-25 NBA Run! I have tonight's winner guaranteed or ONE WHOLE MONTH IS FREE! Just $25 Tonight Guaranteed winner!

4-0(100.0%)
    Last 4 Days

18-5 (78%)
    Last 23 Days

63-25 (71.5%)
    2010 NBA

23-8 (74.1%)
    2010 MLB

PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!

You Only Pay For Winning Days!
    Power Play Wins is the top sports handicapping service in the country, and we prove it to thousands of clients, just like you, everyday. We WILL deliver winners for you, night after night, and best of all, you only pay for WINNING DAYS. That's right, if we don't show you a profit we will credit your account for a free day of service for any losing day that occurs during your subscription period...on the spot...NO questions asked!

Of course your in this to win money, so you will NEVER have to worry about taking advantage of our guarantee. We win because we don't try to play every game on the board. We believe in QUALITY over quantity. We will give you 1 or 2 games that you can take to the bank every day! No more having to keep up with 10 games to see if you squeezed out a profit!

So, make today the day you turn your success over to a proven professional service that will deliver you the winners you've been looking for...a service that gives you the peace of mind in knowing that the picks you are playing are 100% GUARANTEED! Make today the day you choose Power Play Wins.

opinion Yankees over 9

Visist PowerPlayWins.com - Simple, profitable handicapping!
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Bet you have the phones ringing off the hook with the way you word things.

Comment

Blow Hard!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Don't be bashful !! You need to be assertive and be sure of yourself !!
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
          Don't be bashful !! You need to be assertive and be sure of yourself !!

Comment

I'm winning and my clients LOVE ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
              I'm winning and my clients LOVE ME!
              Post your plays here 10 minutes after they go off. (All the money in the world says you won't do it, my LOCK of the year).
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                Post your plays here 10 minutes after they go off. (All the money in the world says you won't do it, my LOCK of the year).
                Ask Jimmy the Greek and BigMike bout my picks. Ho hype, just results pal.

Comment

Don't know what "Ho Hype" means, But if you mean "No Hype", than read your thread titles, and redefine the word hype. 'Cuz that's all they are.

Comment

Oh and don't call me pal.

Comment

Don't know what "Ho Hype" means, But if you mean "No Hype", than read your thread titles, and redefine the word hype. 'Cuz that's all they are.
                      No problem Mavskidd, If you don't like my threads thats your business. Results of atleast 61% in Football and better in Baseball and the NBA. Too bad you'll never find out hah?

Comment

No problem Mavskidd, If you don't like my threads thats your business. Results of atleast 61% in Football and better in Baseball and the NBA. Too bad you'll never find out hah?
                        I shoot 75% in baseball and football combined. See, when shit's not documented we can all make up whatever numbers we want. "Hah"? Grow up.

Comment

I shoot 75% in baseball and football combined. See, when shit's not documented we can all make up whatever numbers we want. "Hah"? Grow up.
                          Football is 61% for me. Baseball is my best sport.

Comment

I agree with this ... I believe all sport services should be monitored ... somewhere ...

PP, you brought this on yourself ... I told you before how dumb your thread titles are ... Act like you have been there before ...

Comment

Football is 61% for me. Baseball is my best sport.
                              Again, it's not documented, so it doesn't mean anything. You have too thick of a skull to listen to that however.

I've never been a fan of bumping bullshit to the top of the board, so I'll end the conversation now, have fun stroking yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X