No announcement yet.

Saturday CBB Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent this guy a hundred and 2 days later he was pushing for more money to sign up for his exclusive VIP line.....you remember the plays were he receives a lot of the inside information.....I still feel like the biggest fool....and my wife is laughing at me!!!!
    Last edited by DollarPlayer; 02-20-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      This guy is unfuckin real. How much longer are we going to let this idiot post here and fuck with people? Seriously ..........

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

damn gametime u need a 10-0 run or your wearing out your welcome.

Comment

I've calling out his shit since day one, and I could careless about a service.

Comment

Originally posted by DollarPlayer View Post
            I sent this guy a hundred and 2 days later he was pushing for more money to sign up for his exclusive VIP line.....you remember the plays were he receives a lot of the inside information.....I still feel like the biggest fool....and my wife is laughing at me!!!!
            that sums it up for me. I pay too much taxes already
            Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

2010 NFL Preseason 5-4 (+25.1 units)

Comment

chasing / Gametimesports.com

Gametimesports is insane.I was a client up until a week ago.The guy puts out 10-12 plays when he is behind the eightball.If his first plays of the day lose,he is going to have as he calls them (early)card (afternnoon)card and then the grand po bo his FINAL card.Owe my god,just playing that many plays the (juice)would eat you up.When i first came aboard was the TOTALS he was putting out.He was on like 13-0 then he went to playing the side plays.He was good in football.Totally sucks in basketball,totals as i said he went away from posting them.But the latest totals he has played lost to.I told him when i came aboard i just play 2-3 plays a day.1 winner is okay to.10-12 plays.He will give you the service free after losing so much of his clients money.He is a joke,anyone playing 100.00 a unit on his plays is insane.Yes he might of had some good days but he is a joke,you will lose in the long haul.And he said MONEY MANAGEMENT WHATTTTTTTTTT where is it.10-12 plays.Starts with 5 unit loses, puts out a 10 unit loses, then puts out a 20 unit that loses.Chaser-----BAD NEWS.Do not play anymore of his plays,find another service.Go to #### at buy a week,or month from Arthur Ralph.2-3 plays.He is VERY GOOD.
              Last edited by BettorsChat; 02-21-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Maybe this guy is Obama
                Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

Comment

You fell for his INSIDE INFORMATION Scam.

Originally posted by DollarPlayer View Post
                  You sent him money,for all his clients to know i have 50.00 for the whole NBA and College basketball.March Madness wasnt included.Go to Arthur Ralph at #### buy a week or month,he is hitting 78% He burned all the people that sent this guy money.He a young guy with a computer,you could do the same.If he has inside info.How come he isnt winning,one day he sent me brandon langs plays but just play his free picks(brandon lang) his premuim plays lose big time.freeplays from him 20-10 Go to ##### Arthur Ralph Older Gent that knows how to pick winners.Reasonable Price-
                  Last edited by BettorsChat; 02-21-2010, 03:52 PM. Reason: Are you a shill for another service???

Comment

I'll take Greek, Elliot, Wayne, spark, skyz,tn, and a bunch others but thanks

2010 MLB 6-3

Comment

Originally posted by BOOKBEATER View Post
                      I'll take Greek, Elliot, Wayne, spark, skyz,tn, and a bunch others but thanks
                      Exactly, you won't pay a dime, when you win, they win, and when you lose they lose. They are playing for real and aren't gaining a cent off of you following their plays. Plus, they hit a much better %. Cap your own, or follow for free, anything else, is a waste of money, IMO. Good luck BB.
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by KeRi View Post
                        You sent him money,for all his clients to know i have 50.00 for the whole NBA and College basketball.March Madness wasnt included.Go to Arthur Ralph at #### buy a week or month,he is hitting 78% He burned all the people that sent this guy money.He a young guy with a computer,you could do the same.If he has inside info.How come he isnt winning,one day he sent me brandon langs plays but just play his free picks(brandon lang) his premuim plays lose big time.freeplays from him 20-10 Go to #### Arthur Ralph Older Gent that knows how to pick winners.Reasonable Price-
                        Go to auther Ralph at #### and buy a week or a month WTF
                        Last edited by BettorsChat; 02-21-2010, 03:53 PM.

2010 MLB 6-3

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
                          10 Unit GOY 76ers + 5

5 Unit Oklahoma + 5.5

5 Unit Nebraska + 4.5

5 Unit G.Washington + 9.5

CBB GOY 20 Units Vandy PK
                          NBA GOY 10 Units 76ers + 5
                          Gametimesports.com record for today being saturday 20 2010 3 Wins / 7 Lost Clients loses 6,500 / 2000 Won -$4,500.00 for the day.Get a New Service.

Comment

I have him at -7150 and +2000 ==== - 5150 for the day, I think you forgot the VIG.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              This guy is unfuckin real. How much longer are we going to let this idiot post here and fuck with people? Seriously ..........

PLEASE don't ban him yet !! Give him one post to come on here with his bullshit so we can get a good laugh !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                                I've calling out his shit since day one, and I could careless about a service.
                                yes you have and it seems no one was listening !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X