10 Units TOP PLAY Northeastern - 8.5

5 Units N.Carolina + 3

5 Units S.Hall/W.Vir Under 147

2nd Report

10 Units TOP PLAY Northeastern - 8.5
    5 Units N.Carolina + 3
    5 Units S.Hall/W.Vir Under 147

Afternoon Card.

10 Units high as we go but we are doubling up on this game since we love it so much!

20 Units CBB GOY # 1 Vanderbilt Pk
    10 Units Nc State + 2
    10 Units Tx/Tx Tech Over 155

Working on some more afternoon plays that go around 4:00 eastern and late night card so we will be back at about 3:00-3:30 with Final Card! Possible 2nd GOY play goes today!

Comment

Final Card

10 Unit GOY 76ers + 5

5 Unit Oklahoma + 5.5

5 Unit Nebraska + 4.5

5 Unit G.Washington + 9.5

CBB GOY 20 Units Vandy PK
      NBA GOY 10 Units 76ers + 5

Comment

What gives???
        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

Sent: Sun 2/07/10 10:34 AM
        To: [email protected]

We are changing are Unit System.. From 1-5 Units... 1 is lowest and 5 is like a GOY TYPE PLAY..
        3 Units. S.Fla + 8
        3 Units. Sfla/Nd Over 147

Be back with rest of card by 1:00 Eastern Superbowl and everything.

Comment

spark u get the plays its called lies and propaganda.

He is chasing he needs a winning week

Comment

What about this on Tuesday when he said clients will get 1 email from now on? I guess on weekends, his "CLIENTS" have to stay by the computer all weekend to get his plays !!

"Tuesday night hoops NBA is back in action and a good amount of Ncaa action. Looks like a solid card tonight. Clients will get 1 email from now on and there will be no additions to the card. Sometimes we get late info on a game so we release one. One card and that will be final each night "
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I should be banned from this forum for being gullible enough to sign up for gametimes service....let me change that I should be banned from life!!!! I have lost more money in the last 3 weeks than I have lost in the last 2 years!!! I was successful capping games on my own, and following certain members on this forum.....I will award myself the boob of the month award!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DollarPlayer View Post
                I should be banned from this forum for being gullible enough to sign up for gametimes service....let me change that I should be banned from life!!!! I have lost more money in the last 3 weeks than I have lost in the last 2 years!!! I was successful capping games on my own, and following certain members on this forum.....I will award myself the boob of the month award!!!!!
                Really sorry to hear this Player ... Hopefully you just helped someone else

Better luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by DollarPlayer View Post
                  Everyone makes mistakes. Bad weeks come for everyone. Get out now from under this scum service. Trust me it's better losing on your own plays, or someone else's free plays, because at least you know they are losing with you. Even when you lose, he wins, and that's what burns the worst about services.

Hope things turn up DP. Don't let this guy fool you again....
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

This guy is unfuckin real. How much longer are we going to let this idiot post here and fuck with people? Seriously ..........

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                      Everyone makes mistakes. Bad weeks come for everyone. Get out now from under this scum service. Trust me it's better losing on your own plays, or someone else's free plays, because at least you know they are losing with you. Even when you lose, he wins, and that's what burns the worst about services.

Hope things turn up DP. Don't let this guy fool you again....
                      Nice comment and correct. DollaPlayer win or lose with your own plays is the best way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        What gives???
                        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,

Sent: Sun 2/07/10 10:34 AM
                        To: [email protected]

We are changing are Unit System.. From 1-5 Units... 1 is lowest and 5 is like a GOY TYPE PLAY..
                        3 Units. S.Fla + 8
                        3 Units. Sfla/Nd Over 147

Be back with rest of card by 1:00 Eastern Superbowl and everything.
                        Not shit as its looked like he's back up to 10* because he's chasing losses.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                          This guy is unfuckin real. How much longer are we going to let this idiot post here and fuck with people? Seriously ..........
                          Pull the plug as I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            Pull the plug as I don't care.
                            I've already banned him 2 or 3 times for not following rules and he is the biggest FRAUD service in this forum. I do think he needs to go. He can't even live by his own words and he is the worst service i think i've ever seen here. A total fake. Guy doesn't even have a website. Just a fuckin email to steal money with.

Comment

I think this guy is pretty good at OVERALL picks, problem is his crap with huge units. I follow him on here and he seems to hit over 65% but doesn't know how to unit them. He gets on little rolls and then people load up with a crap *20 and they get pissed. I think his info is good but how he let's it out is the bag blows IMO. I look at everyones plays on here and I have never paid for crap so don't think I have a tie I have no idea who he is. Last night he said Boston. As for as what the rules are on BC I have no idea what he does since he is a service. He does post alot of his plays and if the others did they would get laughed at alot more
                              Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly

2010 MLB 6-3

2010 NFL Preseason 5-4 (+25.1 units)

Comment

Working...
                              X