No announcement yet.

Mondays Card!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny, all gizmo has been begging for since the day he signed up is some consistency with the picks and when they would be sent out for the day. He has also asked several times to have all the plays emailed at once before the games start for the night. Considering most people can't sit in front of their email 24/7 waiting for last second plays, it doesn't seem like a crazy request. He also asks that you stop snowballing people with your opening posts each day which usually have fraud written all over them. Nobody gives 2 shits about 65% if the big plays all lose. Everybody that gambles knows that units mean a million times more than win % ... and you should too if you run a service. Your slimeball antics are beyond sickening and the way you treat a customer after they paid for a service is equally disturbing. gizmo, get your money back and do it now. Cut your losses and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
      alot of my clients are actually winning money
      key word actually. Why wouldn't all of his clients be winning money?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        key word actually. Why wouldn't all of his clients be winning money?

Exactly right BW.

And KB gets in trouble with Monte for attacking a dip shit like this !!!

NEVER heard of a service that sends out plays all night long. What does he expect people to do - stay by their emails all night waiting for him to have to make another "chase" play?
        I don't get it.
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Star View Post
          gizmo, do you really think he is a service. a real service doesn't post his whole card as much as he does. i wonder what the so called paying clients think when he does this. no service has 3 or 4 updates a day or send out plays at 9:00 that night. how many times has he changed his units from 10 units max to 5 unit max to now, VIP plays. how many times does he post his plays, then come back & say, well some of you might have gotten a win or push, but his number was a loser. this guy has been called out so many times its unreal. did you ever notice, the more he loses, the more he chases. i have a service & i used to post here, but he gives the few good services a bad name. hopefullly you don't get burned to bad.
          Why did you stop posting?

Comment

good morning B.C. i stopped posting due to several reasons. first, i'm a small service with 20 clients. i came here to advertize, but saw alot of haters for services & i can understand why. then gametime started his BS & i made a few comments in his post & he got all defensive, so i thought it would be best to stop posting. like i said before, i'm small & i have the amount of clients that i want. i have a real job working for an Aerospace & Defense Co, so my service is not my moneymaker. you have a great place & i used to post here years back when i first got started capping. have a great day.

Comment

Working...
            X