Mondays Card!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays Card!

Well we gave out Friday Sat and Sunday Free and we said we would hit atleast 65% over next 3 days and we did exactly that. Yesterday was another winning day but alot got a push on All star game some got the win and i posted on another site to take ML in game - 130 and also gave out Prop winner on D.Wade + 600 to win MVP and he did exactly that. Well we look for a huge week here at Gametime as last week was a winning one but it was an up and down one. We are looking to crush the man this week so were playing with the bookies money this weekend. Get on board and join us at [email protected]!!!

Free Play - W.Carolina - 7

You sent out 3 plays for friday that went 3-0 and than you come back later and add the rookies-soph game.You say you went 5-0 but if you send out an email that says these are the plays for the night than how can you take credit for adding 2 more,do you think everyone can sit home waiting for these random emails at whatever time you feel like sending them out.

So if I get the 3-0 and not the 5-0 because I like a lot of people go out Friday nights and add in Thursday I go 16-12 and I am -350.

If you want to count the whole week 26-24 -580.

Please stop living in your imaginary world and post the record with the win loss total.

Comment

right on gizmo

on saturday he says he went 5w/5L- if you played $100 per unit-which he always says a 100 dollar player would be up this much-you would have lost $1350 going 5/5

Comment

gizmo, do you really think he is a service. a real service doesn't post his whole card as much as he does. i wonder what the so called paying clients think when he does this. no service has 3 or 4 updates a day or send out plays at 9:00 that night. how many times has he changed his units from 10 units max to 5 unit max to now, VIP plays. how many times does he post his plays, then come back & say, well some of you might have gotten a win or push, but his number was a loser. this guy has been called out so many times its unreal. did you ever notice, the more he loses, the more he chases. i have a service & i used to post here, but he gives the few good services a bad name. hopefullly you don't get burned to bad.

Comment

I dont know what his deal is.I signed up originally because he was winning when he posted and I was going to be to busy to cap games myself,so I figured for 100 buks for the rest of basketball I would give him a shot.

I don't care if he wins every game or losses every game.If I follow him and I lose thats my fault the thing I don't like is all his bullshit on winning when you go 6-4 and lose 3 10 star plays and win 3 3 star plays he says he went 6-4 and may have lost 15 units this crap pisses me off.

Comment

i fully understand & hopefully for you, he hits a hot streak.

Comment

The other thing that bugs me is he sends the plays via email,it is 7:10 and I have not received an email or any information as to when he will or wont have plays.

This guy has no concern for anyone other than himself and expects you to sit around and check email all night.

Comment

i feel your pain. i send out my plays to my clients around 3:00 central Monday-Friday & before 10:00 on the weekends. that way it gives my clients ample time to find the best number on the games. hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
                  The other thing that bugs me is he sends the plays via email,it is 7:10 and I have not received an email or any information as to when he will or wont have plays.

This guy has no concern for anyone other than himself and expects you to sit around and check email all night.
                  gizmo,

Im with Texas Star here... I send out the daily card by 6:30pm each night with no exceptions. I don't send out an updated card with any games later, all of the games prior to me sending the card out are plays or they're not.

Good luck buddy.

Comment

I understand what most normal people do.

Also its 8:22 and no picks from him tonight in my email.

So to me he has no picks even if he comes on here and says he went 5-0

Comment

His free play was a loser

Comment

This guy has been a JOKE since day 1. The biggest BULLSHIT ARTIST in this forum IMO and as i can see by reading his thread again tonight, it continues. This a-hole is nothing but a black eye to this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
                          I understand what most normal people do.

Also its 8:22 and no picks from him tonight in my email.

So to me he has no picks even if he comes on here and says he went 5-0
                          Hopefully you dont pass out by 1030 and miss his add on with the Lakers or whatever..
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gizmo i posted friday sat and sunday all here for everyone to see. And yes i added rookies and over but it was enough time before game and yes we did go 5-0 friday not 3-0. Ill gladly refund your $100 dollars because i dont need you as a client because alot of my clients are actually winning money and not complaning. Let me know where to send money too. Shoot me an email. Thanks and Goodluck

Comment

Texas Star i dont know who you think you are but we have given out many many free nights and have run off 12-0 run a 10-0 run and a 13-0 run along with many many more winning nights. This guy is complaning but if you bet accordinaly to our system you would have won 3,000 Friday night lost a little over a $1,000 sat and won a few hundred sunday thats over $2,000 in winnings and we said we would hit 65% over the 3 day span and we did exactly that. One week my Service picks v.s your Service picks we can send them to spark and guaranteed i will win or i wont post here again and you can do the same and put ur money where ur mouth is.

Comment

Working...
                              X