Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    Dude you serious?

You and your buddy claim to be doing this for a living?

You posted this thread back in 2007

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...y-goodbye.html

You claimed that you were almost losing your gf/wife and family over gambling and were quitting. We even talked off the field here and you told me about your issues. I had been wondering how you were doing man. You mean to tell me that all your progress from then and now its 2010 has resulted in you thinking going service is the best thing for your life in general? Are you fucking kidding me? All the best to you man truly do wish it...

hey chado! how u doing my man. You have to realize that was 3 years ago now and a lot can change. I am not with that ex anymore but for other reasons not related to gambling. If you want the truth im still doing my career and better than ever, however my buddy joe doesnt have a job right now and im trying to help him out and he is rediculously good at sports betting and since he doesnt have a gig i told him about the website and i havent been on in a while so we decided to try out the whole service thing to a.) post winners for those that decide to subscribe, make them money and in turn make some pocket cash more so for him but you know. Ive always wanted to do a service just never thought i was good enough but now i havent been posting for months and just doing my thing and doing really well and so is joe so we hope the trend continues. Im not a douchebag like some other service guys, i do have a heart bro. I only post here and nobody else. Everyone here is A+ for the most part and i love to be a part of the family. Hope all is well for you man. Killin it in hockey i hope!

Comment

Working...
    X