Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zachandjoepicks 2/8/10

hey Bettorschat!

We are a new service just breaking into the "service" category with great picks. We are not gonna blow a bunch of crap up your @$$ like a lot of the services seem to do. What we'll do is post picks everyday for you to wager on and prove to you that we have winners. To be honest, we've read a lot of testimonials that these services claim to be and have and think its garbage. You don't need to a.) hear it, or b.) deal with it. We're a couple of guys that gamble for a living and since we do good overall for ourselves we thought we start this so others can do well and that means that we even do better. It's a win win for both of us

All we do is offer our picks and make you a winner. We don't expect you to sign up TODAY as it's our first day of posting here at bettorschat however over time I hope you see the results in our free picks that we give to the website. If you'd like to sign up, we're offering a 48 hour trial for our services, and we'll e-mail you out the picks each afternoon. Our website is in the creation process and should be out in the next couple of weeks. To sign up for a free 48 trial (2 nights worth of picks,) just send an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to send you two nights of picks absolutely free. From there you can decide if we're right for you. Thanks again!

FREE PICK:

VILLANOVA +6.0

You guys have the same IP # as a regular poster on the site. Did you decide to go service or ?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      You guys have the same IP # as a regular poster on the site. Did you decide to go service or ?
      Yes we have decided to go the service rout. It's been talked about for a while with my good buddy and I and we've finally gotten there. Just waiting on the website..

Comment

Originally posted by zachandjoepicks View Post
        Yes we have decided to go the service rout. It's been talked about for a while with my good buddy and I and we've finally gotten there. Just waiting on the website..
        Ok, your other name will be banned as you can only have 1 username on the site.

gl

Comment

gl
          thank you my friend! hope all is well with you!

Comment

gl
            You gonna tell us the user names of these guys that have now gone to the dark side?

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Vols and Club have been mysteriously absent lately....Hmmmmm! Could be????

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kazdog View Post
                vols and club have been mysteriously absent lately....hmmmmm! Could be????

Kaz
                cml

Comment

cml
                  Who the hell is "cml" ya helmet????

KAZ
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                    Who the hell is "cml" ya helmet????

KAZ
                    ChangingmyLuck you fag face

Comment

Like I know "cml" meant that.

You're such a db!

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

That's enough children ... I will send you to bed without supper

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                          Like I know "cml" meant that.

You're such a db!

KAZ
                          I'm going to have too tell meg on you

Comment

no bashing the services. please read the rules or be banned !!
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Dude you serious?

You and your buddy claim to be doing this for a living?

You posted this thread back in 2007

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/me...y-goodbye.html

You claimed that you were almost losing your gf/wife and family over gambling and were quitting. We even talked off the field here and you told me about your issues. I had been wondering how you were doing man. You mean to tell me that all your progress from then and now its 2010 has resulted in you thinking going service is the best thing for your life in general? Are you fucking kidding me? All the best to you man truly do wish it...
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X