X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bover1 View Post
    you can ban my genitals (ball bag)

He defines genitals in parenthesis. Hahahahah.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      How'd you get this photo???

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Fuck you and your fucking photoshop..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          Oh, please. Like services don't break the rules over and over again and nothing happens but a big "you better not do this again."Should go both ways. And not for anything, GTS is shady as can be. Sevices-Members Picks- Services- Free cards- $100 Cards- Free Cards. Never ends.

Bover didn't say anything that wasn't true, don't why it's such a big deal, and if it is, let GTS say something about it. He's a big boy and can speak for himself. JMO.

By the way, Bover is the funniest poster by far on this forum.
          Maybe you missed this thread

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...stops-now.html

I agree about gametime. I hate the a-hole and i've called him out on many rules he has broken and i've banned him too. That aside, if the above thread doesn't mean anything, we shouldn't have a sticky on it. I know 10-15 people that have bashed in here and only 1 is banned from this forum. I also know that Spark has started threads in another forum and he wasn't happy with the bashing in here either. I could give 2 shits what we do but either it is allowed or it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

I agree about gametime. I hate the a-hole and i've called him out on many rules he has broken and i've banned him too. That aside, if the above thread doesn't mean anything, we shouldn't have a sticky on it. I know 10-15 people that have bashed in here and only 1 is banned from this forum. I also know that Spark has started threads in another forum and he wasn't happy with the bashing in here either. I could give 2 shits what we do but either it is allowed or it isn't.
            Actually there is 2 banned from this section of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

I'm not here to argue with anyone, but:

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...e-posting.html

The rules in that thread are broken ten fold by services than the rules in the "Bashing Thread" are broken by members.

There are less than half as many services as there are members, and they probably break the rules just as if not more often. How many uncomped posts go unseen? But how many bashing posts go unseen? The ratio is incredible.

The rules need to be enforced just as heavily on both sides or just as leniently. And both parties need to be monitored just as closely.

JMO. As mods to a great time with so many posters and so few moderators, but I know a few members are upset because they can't post in this section any more, and I can understand why, when there are some scum services ( I won't name any ), who have "broken the rules" several times and still aren't permanently banned.

If this conversation does have to carry on, I'd perfer it be in the Urgent Thread. I'd be remiss to promote GTS any further and/or clutter his crap (oops).
              Last edited by mavskidd02; 01-27-2010, 06:58 PM.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

The rules in that thread are broken ten fold by services than the rules in the "Bashing Thread" are broken by members.

There are less than half as many services as there are members, and they probably break the rules just as if not more often. How many uncomped posts go unseen? But how many bashing posts go unseen? The ratio is incredible.

The rules need to be enforced just as heavily on both sides or just as leniently. And both parties need to be monitored just as closely.

JMO. As mods to a great time with so many posters and so few moderators, but I know a few members are upset because they can't post in this section any more, and I can understand why, when there are some scum services ( I won't name any ), who have "broken the rules" several times and still aren't permanently banned.

If this conversation does have to carry on, I'd perfer it be in the Urgent Thread. I'd be remiss to promote GTS any further and/or clutter his crap (oops).
                You're Preaching to the Choir (Me)!

Comment

You think other members are pissed at the services for not following rules regarding posting a comp? Get real those members just want to be down here so they can bash them. If services down here don't follow the rules they are given warnings. Some have been banned too for not following rules.

You don't need to worry about moderating as that's our job!

Comment

Working...
                  X