This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Bounce Back Day!!

Well we had a bad Friday night and it was the first bad night in a while as we have been hitting over 70% for about the whole month. We always bounce back and that is the key in this industry and we are working hard on the games right now. I love how we get comments after we lose a play, i mean you cant win everygame its impossible and people ask why did we play Nets. Shit happens and sometimes plays lose. We always talk about money managment and how if you stick with our plays and bet system you will be up money, but if you bet all you money everynight your going to win alot or lose it all and thats no way to gamble. We will win today and bounce back and i will prove that once again. Stay tuned in a litle bit i will throw some FREE client plays your way! Thanks and Goodluck

Free Play - Bobcats - 1

Todays Card

NBA
    10* Bobcats + 2
    9* Suns - 11.5

CBB
    10* Evansville + 11 LOCK OF THE DAY!
    10* Illinois + 1 BIG TEN GAME OF WEEK
    9* Nova - 7 Winner!
    7* Wright St - 2
    7* Memphis - 9.5

Might be a few more added finishing up right now.

Comment

Adding 2 more!

This is the Final Card Goodluck

NBA
      10* Bobcats + 2
      Adding 10* Kings + 7
      9* Suns - 11.5

CBB
      10* Evansville + 11 LOCK OF THE DAY!
      10* Illinois + 1 BIG TEN GAME OF WEEK
      Adding 10* Old Dominion - 5.5
      9* Nova - 7 Winner!
      7* Wright St - 2
      7* Memphis - 9.5

Comment

good luck tonight

Comment

I have now lost more in the last few days than I have in the past year on my own.

I really hope you have a good day Sunday

Comment

Comment

gametimegarbage.com
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1 View Post
                gametimegarbage.com
                Why does Rover gets a pass on the no bashing rule in here?

Guys ... Everyone must obey this bashing rule ...

We will start giving out suspensions if you do not follow them on this site ... (Spark)

That's It The Bashing Stops Now! (Bettorschat)

Anyone bashing a service down here is either getting a ban anywhere from 1-7 days and if they come back it could be permanent.

Or you're getting banned from this section of the site.

I'm tired of coming down in here and asking you guys to stop bashing. Asking has not worked and isn't going to work. I just banned a service that you guys were bitching about left and right now I come down here and what do I see? More bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Vegas View Post

We will start giving out suspensions if you do not follow them on this site ... (Spark)

Anyone bashing a service down here is either getting a ban anywhere from 1-7 days and if they come back it could be permanent.

I'm tired of coming down in here and asking you guys to stop bashing. Asking has not worked and isn't going to work. I just banned a service that you guys were bitching about left and right now I come down here and what do I see? More bashing.
                  wow cry some more you little cunt......serious .....you can ban my genitals (ball bag)....who the fuck are you? the service police?
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

wow cry some more you little cunt......serious .....you can ban my genitals (ball bag)....who the fuck are you? the service police?
                    OMG!!!!! I'm in tears!

KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

thats not very positive lmao

......................bover man tell me how u really feel
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Vegas View Post

I do not have the authority to ban a member from a forum ... I can ban them from a site or a thread but not a forum .. Only Monte can do that

I agree with you .. we do not allow bashing ... and that also goes for services ... having a bad day like gametime did is certainly not deserving of all the bashing ... besides that it is not fair to the members that have been banned from this forum for bashing ..
                        Last edited by Spark; 01-24-2010, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          I do not have the authority to ban a member from a forum ... I can ban them from a site or a thread but not a forum .. Only Monte can do that

I agree with you .. we do not allow bashing ... and that also goes for services ... having a bad day like gametime did is certainly not deserving of all the bashing ... besides that it is not fair to the members that have been banned from this forum for bashing ..
                          I agree and bover has gotten away with it because he's hardly ever around. It's not like he's in here every day bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            I agree and bover has gotten away with it because he's hardly ever around. It's not like he's in here every day bashing.
                            Almost
                            Last edited by wayne1218; 01-24-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Try convincing gametime of that. Just in the last 20 days ........

who fucking knows.......maybe its his ACC GOY.......i wouldnt buy this strokes picks with your money......this guy is so shady grady...
                              like it matters...like this troll gets any bizz from here anyway............
                              please.........
                              nets what a dog shit play...get fucking raped they cant even cover with no monte ellis out and 6 playable bodies for the warriors...
                              gametimegarbage.com

Last edited by wayne1218; 01-24-2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X