Monte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnex View Post
    Calm down dude. I followed you on Gonzaga. And I went in there and gave you props for the pick. I was just having a little fun here. Dont get your panties in a bunch over nothing.
    I agree ... There was no need for his post ... I saw your congrats to him last night now this ...

Uncalled for gametime ... I am positive longnex was just goofing around ... you see, we do that here ...

Comment

Calm down dude. I followed you on Gonzaga. And I went in there and gave you props for the pick. I was just having a little fun here. Dont get your panties in a bunch over nothing.
      I wasnt pissed off. Im just saying you come into thread and say great play and then you act like we give out false info i wasnt that mad lol

Comment

Originally posted by gametimesports View Post
        Your in my posts saying yes gonzaga up 13!! Then you make comments like we are giving false information. I too got burned by services when i was 17 or 18 and i wanted to create a cheap honest service that actually won. People keep saying you will get burnt by services well if you were one of my clients the last 2 days you would be 11-0 i dont think thats considered being burnt. There are hundreds of services out there and close to 90% of them suck, but there are alot of solid ones.
        2-363 though would not be a good year.We have all had 2 days in a row that we have done well.Keep doing what your doing and your record will speak for itself.Thanks for the way you have presented yourself so far and best of luck to you

Comment

I wasnt pissed off. Im just saying you come into thread and say great play and then you act like we give out false info i wasnt that mad lol
          Im sorry, where in my posts did I say you gave false info?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            2-363 though would not be a good year.We have all had 2 days in a row that we have done well.Keep doing what your doing and your record will speak for itself.Thanks for the way you have presented yourself so far and best of luck to you
            I agree 100% 2 days means shit, but i have posted many many winning nights since i have posted. You cant even judge someone on a week you need to see how they manage in the long run one good week and 3 bad weeks is a bad month. Its all about money management and profit in the long run we all know each sport is a long season. Goodluck to ya

Comment

How long is KB banned for? Im beginning to think the B in KB stands for banned.

comp play Toronto

I'm feeling the need for the AOTM vote

Comment

So I'm pretty sure we've all had our make up, Can KB come out and play?

Comment

Comp???

I agree 100% 2 days means shit, but i have posted many many winning nights since i have posted. You cant even judge someone on a week you need to see how they manage in the long run one good week and 3 bad weeks is a bad month. Its all about money management and profit in the long run we all know each sport is a long season. Goodluck to ya
                  Comp????

Comment

Working...
                  X