Monte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte

At least let me read his gawd damn reply. What the fuck did I say that was so bad anyway? Give me a fucking break you stiff prick...

KB,I banned you from that thread ... Not Monte

That guy is as real as they get for being a service and he does not deserve to be bashed and spoken to the way you did ...

Comment

I don't think it was monte kb and i don't get it. Why even enter this forum? I hate them too and i just avoid it altogether. I really don't understand why you call monte these names and continue in this forum with services. I've heard the reasons and stuff but let it go man. I hate them too but fuck it, i just don't care that much about them to get angry like you do. I just don't get it i guess.

Comment

I hate these services kb and i HATE this forum. With that said, this forum and services were here before me and that is a long time. I just ignore them and let the few people who like the scammers to deal with the consequences or deal with whatever else it is that they like about them. I used to care about newbies and shit and protecting them or whatever but screw it. Most are full of shit but a few try to be honest and do their thing. I don't use them and i simply don't care about them or what they do as long as they follow the rules here. I wish you would hook on to that same attitude here man.

Comment

Haha I got banned from a thread late last night... Sorry I was hammered and being dumb

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I hate these services kb and i HATE this forum. With that said, this forum and services were here before me and that is a long time. I just ignore them and let the few people who like the scammers to deal with the consequences or deal with whatever else it is that they like about them. I used to care about newbies and shit and protecting them or whatever but screw it. Most are full of shit but a few try to be honest and do their thing. I don't use them and i simply don't care about them or what they do as long as they follow the rules here. I wish you would hook on to that same attitude here man.
            I honestly do not think and I would be shocked to hear that any member signed up with any of them .. cappers on this forum are just too good to pay for picks ...

Comment

KB,we ask these touts all the time to post there plays after the game goes off so we can see how they do.IMO he does that for us.We don't like them no more than you do but this guy atleast post his plays after the game has started and sometimes before.Not that were 100% right on this guy but when little ole me and Wayne and Spark are on the same side maybe you should let it go.No doubt WE ALL appreciate what your trying to do but sometimes you got to let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                Haha I got banned from a thread late last night... Sorry I was hammered and being dumb

A little out of contol I would say ....

No harm no foul win ... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                  I honestly do not think and I would be shocked to hear that any member signed up with any of them .. cappers on this forum are just too good to pay for picks ...

They used to bug the hell out of me too here, just like kb. I know Monte has had them here forever for those who get a hard on for services. I get that. I don't agree with it but i get it and there are people out there who love them for whatever reason. I just don't care anymore. If people are that inspired by them, have at it. It ain't gonna affect me any and it is their choice. I doubt it too Joe!

Comment

KB,I banned you from that thread ... Not Monte

That guy is as real as they get for being a service and he does not deserve to be bashed and spoken to the way you did ...
                    What the fuck was so bad that I said? That I question he has his spies over in Hawaii??? Fucking weak man, FUCKING WEAK

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      What the fuck was so bad that I said? That I question he has his spies over in Hawaii??? Fucking weak man, FUCKING WEAK
                      Call it what ever you want .. stop bashing the services .. Period!!!

Comment

Call it what ever you want .. stop bashing the services .. Period!!!
                        Why stop the ban at this thread? Might as well make it permanent. Sorry for hurting your little feelings making fun of all YOUR service boys. I remember where you came from.

Sorry for trying to keep newbies from getting burnt as I did when I first got in the game. Enjoy being Monte's fucking puppet. Doing his leg work. Jumping how high he tells you to fucking jump. Getting treated like dog shit.

Keep those services on the up and up buddy...

Comment

See ya .. My name is not Monte ...

Comment

kb, wtf is wrong with you man? Seriously???

Did somebody steal your password? It is beyond disappointing. It really is to see you act this way over services.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Come on KB.Your well respected cause you have always showed RESPECT for everyone.Don't let it all go because of one tout and lose RESPECT for the guys in charge.We all know you take it serious with touts but try taking that same attitude with the Mods when they ask you to stop.

Comment

Working...
                              X