I guess i was wrong!! No hard feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    WTF is that supposed to mean Bill...I dont even know this dude nor condone any of his actions or affiliated with anyone else who claims they are from Canada....gimme a fucking break not funny at all...you have much better jokes than that one because that was just plain WEAK and a total shot at me!!!

Your right it was kind of weak, just some crazy canadian stuff with your other buddy Saints around, not just you Chado
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
        Your right it was kind of weak, just some crazy canadian stuff with your other buddy Saints around, not just you Chado
        Its all good Bill...I have just heard better material from you...you can do much better than that..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          WTF is that supposed to mean Bill...I dont even know this dude nor condone any of his actions or affiliated with anyone else who claims they are from Canada....gimme a fucking break not funny at all...you have much better jokes than that one because that was just plain WEAK and a total shot at me!!!
          Oh man ... Stop it already!!!!

So what that Bill said something about Canada ... Grow some thicker skin and grow up!!!
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post

So what that Bill said something about Canada ... Grow some thicker skin and grow up!!!
            I agree ....

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post

No shit ... should we bump some of the things Chad has said about the US of A?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                No shit ... should we bump some of the things Chad has said about the US of A?
                Dozens of posts are made daily that someone can take offense to ...

And then what gets me is after he opens his mouth he says ... It's all good ...

STFU in the first place then if it is "All Good" ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                  Dozens of posts are made daily that someone can take offense to ...

And then what gets me is after he opens his mouth he says ... It's all good ...

STFU in the first place then if it is "All Good" ...

Believe me, i know ... and you know i know!

Comment

Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

Comment

90% of Chad's NHL teams are in the US, most of his wagers are on games played in the US, a ton of games he watches are in the US and most of his days are spent talking in a US owned and operated forum/website. In my opinion, he should pay taxes here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

90% of Chad's NHL teams are in the US, most of his wagers are on games played in the US, a ton of games he watches are in the US and most of his days are spent talking in a US owned and operated forum/website. In my opinion, he should pay taxes here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I can gurantee he's not banging any of our women though

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              I can gurantee he's not banging any of our women though

Maybe he is ... virtually through our websites!!!

Comment

Maybe he is ... virtually through our websites!!!

By the way, which websites ???
                                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                                X