I guess i was wrong!! No hard feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess i was wrong!! No hard feelings

I came on here a couple of weeks ago and i haD words with a few of the members here.it was due to my post and i just wanted to say that i was wrong for the way i came accross on here. Just wanted to say to chado and shoeman and anyone else that i had words With that i am sorry and i hope we can put it all in the past and move forward and hopefully help each other make some money.im a man and not afraid to admit when i am wrong and wrong i was. I wish everyone on here all the luck in the world and hope everyone crushes there book!!
    Last edited by BIG TROY66; 10-14-2008, 01:37 PM. Reason: SPELLING
    SOUTHWEST 313

Hey Troy, Are you a service?

Comment

no im not a service and wont be posting anything like that on here
      SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Then why did you say in a previous thread that you had 18 clients?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG TROY66 View Post
          I came on here a couple of weeks ago and i haD words with a few of the members here.it was due to my post and i just wanted to say that i was wrong for the way i came accross on here. Just wanted to say to chado and shoeman and anyone else that i had words With that i am sorry and i hope we can put it all in the past and move forward and hopefully help each other make some money.im a man and not afraid to admit when i am wrong and wrong i was. I wish everyone on here all the luck in the world and hope everyone crushes there book!!
          Already forgotten...good luck to you going forward (I know I need it!!!).

Comment

I do have clients but im not a traditional service and this is not the place for all that. I realize this and just told you i admitted i was wrong where are you going with this?? Can we move forward i will not be advertising anything on this site im here to get peoples input on the games and hope i can be of help as well. I wish everyone luck
            SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

I do have clients but im not a traditional service and this is not the place for all that. I realize this and just told you i admitted i was wrong where are you going with this?? Can we move forward i will not be advertising anything on this site im here to get peoples input on the games and hope i can be of help as well. I wish everyone luck

If you have "Clients", you are not allowed to open threads in All Sports Discussion. You have even posted a phone number here, another thing that keeps you out of All Sports. Don't post in this forum. It is a rule we have here. That's where i'm going with it.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                if you have "clients", you are not allowed to open threads in all sports discussion. You have even posted a phone number here, another thing that keeps you out of all sports. Don't post in this forum. It is a rule we have here. That's where i'm going with it.
                ok whatever man i just came on here and said i was wrong and wouldnt be advertising anything on here. The past is the past obviously you cant forget about the past. I really dont have much intrest in posting threads anyways i just wanted to say i was sorry to the people i had words with. I guess youve had a miserable day or week or season. Whatever really i was posting to say i was sorry to shoeman and chado . Did i say anything about a service?? I guess your miserable we will leave it at that. I dont have much tolerance for web gangsters
                SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

ok whatever man i just came on here and said i was wrong and wouldnt be advertising anything on here. The past is the past obviously you cant forget about the past. I really dont have much intrest in posting threads anyways i just wanted to say i was sorry to the people i had words with. I guess youve had a miserable day or week or season. Whatever really i was posting to say i was sorry to shoeman and chado . Did i say anything about a service?? I guess your miserable we will leave it at that. I dont have much tolerance for web gangsters

Why the thin skin?

It's nothing personal. It's a rule we have had here forever and all members know about and appreciate it. I don't have the clients, you do, so don't be mad at me.

Comment

I guess youve had a miserable day or week or season.
                      If that don't sound like a service I'll kiss your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        why the thin skin?

It's nothing personal. It's a rule we have had here forever and all members know about and appreciate it. I don't have the clients, you do, so don't be mad at me.
                        ok i understand that wayne and i would agree with you if i would of posted a thread trying to sell something or posting phone numbers etc. But i just posted a thread to try and do the right thing and clear the air with the people i had words with. And now your putting me down here with sports services!! And i did not come back on here to advertise anything. I changed my profile a couple of days ago because i didnt want to come back on here like that. Nothing in my new profile or username suggests a service. I respect your rule but you should be able to see what my new intentions are on here. It has nothing to do with a service period!!
                        Last edited by BIG TROY66; 10-14-2008, 02:36 PM. Reason: spelling
                        SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          If that don't sound like a service I'll kiss your ass.
                          I DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND THATS ALL THE SMACKIN YOU WILL EVER DO IS RIGHT THERE ON THAT ANIMATED WHATEVER IT IS. IF I WAS A VOLS FAN ID BE MISERABLE TO
                          SOUTHWEST 313

Comment

ok i understand that wayne and i would agree with you if i would of posted a thread trying to sell something or posting phone numbers etc. But i just posted a thread to try and do the right thing and clear the air with the people i had words with. And now your putting me down here with sports services!! And i did not come back on here to advertise anything. I changed my profile a couple of days ago because i didnt want to come back on here like that. Nothing in my new profile or username suggests a service. I respect your rule but you shouls be able to see what my new intentions are on here. It has nothing to do with a service period!!
                            We don't pick & choose or take it post by post. You have clients and those are the rules. You didn't make friends here the 1st time and while apologizing to 2 people, you are already not making others happy. I'm miserable? Because i'm moderating?? Maybe you are the miserable one with the bad attitude here and it shows in your limited post history.

Comment

I DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND THATS ALL THE SMACKIN YOU WILL EVER DO IS RIGHT THERE ON THAT ANIMATED WHATEVER IT IS. IF I WAS A VOLS FAN ID BE MISERABLE TO
                              And your favorite team is who?You sure do use the word miserable alot.Is that cause your miserable yourself.
                              Lets see here,I have a great job,a wife,one son with another on the way,good health and doing pretty good with the bookie so far.I don't think my team having a bad year is going to make me feel to miserable compared to all that.

Comment

Working...
                              X