• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AftermathOfTheStorm.com 9/3

Inning system hits big yesterday at 3-1 for $520
    A loss on the Washington total -220
    Overall a +300 day going 3-2.

Wednesday 9/3

Funny how the Greek won't carry the Seattle/Texas props for today. Just have to adjust to a back-up book.

"1st Frame" Inning System
    2* BAL/BOS (YES -130 Greek)
    2* SEA/TEX (YES -160 Diamond)

Added: 2* ATL/FLA UNDER 9

I will have more up for later today.

aftermath's 9/3 finale

3-0, +$600 so far today. Let's finish it out!

2* PHI -150

The Phills snapped the Nats 7 game win streak last night and look to start one of their own tonight as Blanton faces Perez. Odalis has fared very well at home and I dont expect a blowout win or a high scoring game here. Maybe a 5-4 or 4-3 type game but the Phills have Blanton who is coming off of an impressive road start against the Cubs. Look for the Nats to fade away again for a bit and the Phills to stay on the Mets in this race. Shades of last year.

2* PIT +185
    My favorite pick of the night and hopefully the icing on the cake for Wednesday. Russ Ohlendorf makes his debut as a starter for the Pirates tonight as they continue the road series against the Reds. Cincy should have won last nights contest and didnt and for that I like Pittsburgh last night. You see this game is all about streaks and slumps and the Pirates had theirs. The Reds lacked batting and hitting last night and I feel tonight will be no different. Not much is known about Ohlendorf except for his relief role in NY. Never has started in a Pirates uni and should perform well. Volquez has been a home stud all year but I feel the Pirates can chase him early enough to get into the bullpen. Look for a 5-4 final.

Comment

Working...
    X