Aftermath Sports August Comps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8/24

For today I am releasing 4 sides and a combo of 3 inning continuation system plays. Play the first inning play and if it wins stop. If it loses play the following 2 inning plays. We will profit today!!

TODAY'S SELECTIONS:
    Inning system (Will there be a run scored in the first inning?)
    2* NYY/BAL (YES), if this play loses follow with both:
    2* DET/KC (YES)
    2* CLE/TEX (YES)
    If the first play above wins stop.

2* CHW -160
    1* HOU +210
    2.5* PIT +300
    1.5* WSH +350

Comment

8/25

Here's today's free pick!

TODAY'S SELECTIONS:
      2* KC -130
      2* OAK/LAA UNDER 8 (TOTAL SYSTEM)

Comment

8/26

Havn't done anything illegal here. These haters have the facts mixed up. Believe what you want.

Comps:

Inning Play: 2* CHW/BAL (YES)

Added: 2* CIN/HOU OVER 9
        2* SD +210

Comment

Early Comp 8/27

Hope you guys didn't lose your dinner after that Padres upset.
          I can see if a guy showed up and lost everyday and was claiming to be successful. I think my contributions speak for themselves.
          Keep talking, I will keep posting winners.

Heres an early comp. Again 2-1, +420 last night. Believe who you want but the record below is all tracked. Scammers can't win anything close to that. These bashers need to learn to pick on a service with less talent than they have. If they even have talent to pick a winner.

2* CHC/PIT (YES) Early selection

Going for $7000+ in Inning system earnings even with heavy juice risked.
          "UNDERDOG" System: 54-101, -1035
          Bonus Plays: -3260

NHL Playoffs: +2090, NBA Playoffs: +1215, NCAA Tournament: +3080

Since Mid-March 2008(23 weeks): +11,110
          Breakdown:
          In 5.25 months: Earned $2116/month on average.
          In 23.25 weeks: Earned $477/week on average.

Comment

Remaining Free Comps 8/27

Got denied on the early play. Giving the rest of my innings away this evening along with 2 totals that I like alot.

------------------------------
            AFTERMATH MLB SYSTEMS
            ------------------------------

Since Mid-March 2008: +$11,110

2* CHC/PIT (YES -140) Early selection (lost)
            2* CHW/BAL (YES -150)
            2* BOS/NYY (YES -130)
            If one of the above late selections lose only, then play 2* TEX/KC (YES -140)
            2* CIN/HOU (YES -105)
            All lines were from Bodog earlier.

Added Plays:
            2* LAD/WSH OVER 8
            I see this one being a total of double digits tonight. Maddux hasn't faced Washington since 2005 but has a 6+ road era and close to a 5.00 era in his last 3 starts. Redding has been similar at home posting a 4.89 at home and even higher in his last three outings. Each starter should give up at least 3 runs in this game. Figuring yesterdays was a 2-1 final there should be more scored tonight. Reddings last 5 starts after a quality outing have gone 5-0 to the over. Look for a 6-4, or 6-5 type of ballgame here.

2* CIN/HOU OVER 8.5
            I need to throw down a few units on this play this evening. What is strange is that I should start tracking how I would do on the same teams, same play after a loss. The other night it was the O's over that lost easily and last night they went over the opening line. Last night I played the over in this match-up only to be way off and denied yet again. Going on gut here as a follow-up to a loss. Some tell me I'm capping the wrong days game because truthfully it seems as though I am always one night off on my total selections. Lets see how it works out tonight. Oswalt has looked sharp of late but still has a higher than normal era. He should keep Cincy at bey tonight but Fogg is another story. I firmly believe his funk will continue against this hot hitting Astro offense. Fogg has already allowed 6 runs in his home start vs. Houston this year. Add in last years 13 runs over 2 starts doesn't help. Since the 04 season Fogg has allowed 28 runs in 5 starts at Houston. This line has dropped to 8.5 and that was the difference maker. I love it, not enough to throw down 5 units, but I still love it. I figure if Houston gets to Fogg, Oswalt will allow 3-4 runs. I think this game will hit the 11 run mark at least. Not looking too good for the Cincy "Dog" play but thats what the system has said!

Comment

Keep reading KB.

$+300 this evening

More important INNING SYSTEM breaks $7000 profit this season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AftermathSports
                Keep reading KB.

$+300 this evening

More important INNING SYSTEM breaks $7000 profit this season!!!

kb might eat you for lunch tommorrow !

by the way .....

Comment

8/28

Here's what Aftermath was on for today!

TODAY'S SELECTIONS:
                  2* FLA/ATL (YES)

Sanchez hasn't faced Atlanta since 2006. A 5.56 era on the road.
                  Morton has struggled altogether at home(0-6, 8.18) and has an era of 10.24 in last 3 starts.

2* Yankees -125
                  I see this game as a non-factor in the playoff race since the Yanks have seemed to throw in the towel and will have their playoff streak come to an end this year. I do however believe that they need to save face here at home. This is the most hated rivalry in baseball. Yankees don't want to be embarrassed at home. Look for the Yankees to keep the Sox at bey, with Mussina pitching well against this line-up. Lester will shut down the Yanks but I think this will be a bull-pen deciding game. Yanks should squeak one out here.

2* CIN/HOU UNDER 9.5
                  The third and final of the small MLB card Thursday. Staying off the final week of NFL pre-season and will be content going with 3 plays in baseball today. Havn't been on the right side in this series at all, losing the over in games one and two and losing with Cincy last night. Fogg surprised many as he basically pitched his best ever against the Stros. The under has played a factor in the last several games between these teams. Look for a 4-3 afternoon contest. The half line drop shouldn't matter.

Comment

8/29 early

Looks like someone may be fighting anorexia with the non-lunch of late.

$840 in the last 3 days of comps and its very quiet in here!

One early selection:

2* PHILLY +225
                    Harden has been a dominant factor in the Cubs run in the last several weeks but for a guy like Blanton to be getting 2 and a quarter is obscene. Harden has won his last few big money games including the -400+ line in his last outing. Personally I think this game will indeed be tight. Philly is looking for payback after last nights blown game. Phills in a tight contest, 4-3.

Comment

8/29 late

Maxim, Frito, now watchdog.
                      Seems like your the same guy all over the internet that has a personal grudge. Just realized they must've banned you and deleted all your meaningless non-sense. Have fun!

Here's an attempt to go 2 for 2 and profit tonight. Phillies came up short.

TODAY'S SELECTIONS:

INNING SYSTEM
                      2* KC/DET (YES, there will be a score in 1st)

2* NYM/FLA OVER 9 (TOTAL SYSTEM)

These plays have been hard to come by of late but it seems as though the system is stirring again. A win in game one last system play and tonight the system looks for a back to back win performance. If you look at this total you would honestly say there is no way it will come close to an over. Perez has dominated Florida and Volstad has pitched very well against some top hitting teams. Volstad has pitched better on the road as his home era is close to 5. Perez is roughly averaging 3 runs for every 6 innings of work on the road this season but its the bullpen that needs to be watched. With these two teams line-ups I feel an over is definitely possible. The over is 9-2-1 between these team this season, 5-1 to the over in Florida. Remember even if game 1 loses we got to win the next two games. I feel 2 of 3 can easily happen here.

Comment

Aftermath Sports Wins Bet Jam Contest

Yup you heard correctly. The bashers won't be happy about this one but Aftermath Sports is the Bet Jamaica contest winner. One of the biggest contests in 2008 and I finished on a 13-4-1 run to finish it out. Check it out for yourselves.

BetJamaica Free Gas NFL Challenge - Overall Leaderboard
                        Forum Weekly Leaders Leaderboard Completed Pending Make Picks Main Rank Member WLT Pct Units Record History Status
                        1 AftermathSports 41-19-5 68.33% +10050 View View
                        2 kenronr 33-12-4 73.33% +9900 View View
                        3 jrwinte 37-18-5 67.27% +8600 View View
                        4 otterj 40-21-4 65.57% +8450 View View
                        5 Gtr1991 36-18-4 66.67% +8100 View View
                        6 thinline 38-20-5 65.52% +8000 View View
                        7 jvv1997 39-21-5 65.00% +7950 View View
                        8 brettwill 36-19-5 65.45% +7550 View View
                        9 weuxj 38-21-4 64.41% +7450 View View
                        10 Vanwarinator 22-7-2 75.86% +7150 View View

So bashers ask yourselves, who is scamming who?
                        Last edited by AftermathSports; 08-30-2008, 01:46 AM.

Comment

8/30

Not a good day yesterday.

The "1st Frame" Inning System(Will there be a run scored in the first inning?)
                          2* TOR/NYY (YES)

2* NYM/FLA OVER 8.5 (Total System)
                          2* SEATTLE +170
                          1.5* STL/HOU UNDER 9

Comment

He's really eatin it now!

Hey whatta ya know!
                            Another profiting day from Aftermath Sports!

Here's what I'm on today!

TODAY'S SELECTIONS:

The "1st Frame" Inning System(Will there be a run scored in the first inning?)
                            2* SEA/CLE (YES) If a win isn't obtained by 5 minutes before next play starts add it.
                            2* BOS/CHW (YES)

2* NYM/FLA OVER 9.5 (Total System)
                            2* LA DODGERS +155
                            3* PHILLY +175
                            2* ST LOUIS -120

Comment

nice job at betjamaica

Comment

Thanks man. I'm trying to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am legit. There will be a drawing for the $5000 free gas winner on the ****** radio show tomorrow. Have an extra $2000 added to my account though for finishing first.
                                Thanks for the positive remarks. It takes guts to post something positive in these forums with all the hate and bashing going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X