Aftermath Sports August Comps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermath Sports August Comps

Previous thread saw a lot of non-sense along with a 49-30 record(62%) for + $3280 in profit.

Last 13 days:
    7/22 $500 in PROFIT.
    7/23 $550 in PROFIT.
    7/24 $500 in PROFIT.
    7/25 -$160 in losses.
    7/26 $390 in PROFIT.
    7/27 $600 in PROFIT.
    7/28 $460 in PROFIT.
    7/29 -$450 in losses.
    7/30 -$520 in losses.
    7/31 $950 in PROFIT.
    8/01 -$180 in losses.
    8/02 $150 in PROFIT.
    8/03 -$60 in losses.

For Monday:

1.5* CLEVELAND/TAMPA UNDER 7.5
    Both of these starters should be award canidates somewhere down the line if not this year maybe next year. Garza has been a home workhorse allowing just 15 earned in 64+ innings of work. What is even more impressive is Cliff Lee who has a 10-2 overall record with only 42 earned runs on his record for the season. On the road he is 8-2, 2.69 which is damn near impressive away from home. Look for this game to reach no higher than 3-2. Both starters should only allow 2 tops over 6+ innings each. Look for a late winning run off one of the bullpens. Don't think either starter will earn a decision in this one.

"1st Frame" Inning System (Will there be a run scored in the 1st inning?)

2* HOU/CHC (YES -125 BODOG)

1* Washington +200 over Colorado
    The last time Redding faced this team they were hot and on the verge of going to the World Series. Colorado isn't the hot team this time around. The Nats exploded by Cincy after a hefty losing streak and look to get another win under the belt tonight. Personally, I think the Nats match-up well and should be in this one. Redding hasn't been awful on the road this year and in his last 2 of 3 road starts has allowed just one run. Cook is similar at home, as far as era is concerned but of late, at home he hasn't been special. Plus this is a guy and a team that should never be laying anywhere near 200 a pop this season. Cook, who in his last 5 home starts has allowed 19 earned runs and hasn't gone less than 7 innings in those 5 starts. Personally I think it comes to bullpens here in a 5-4 or 6-4 type game. Bettors are thinking that the Nats will flounder after a nice home series win against the Reds. Wouldn't put my money against them either.
    Last edited by AftermathSports; 08-04-2008, 03:36 PM.

Nice night

Comment

Nice sweep and even better great call on the heavy underdog Nats!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

There isn't a service out there that can produce $500 worth of comp plays 6 days out of 14.

3 more comp winners last night!!
        3-0 +$550 last night. My clients won over $1000 last night($1065 to be exact).

Going with a play today early to try and extend this streak!

DOG SYSTEM:

2* Houston +230 over Chicago
        After what some call a lucky break winning with Houston in an unfinished game last night I say more power to the Stros as they have now won 4 in a row. Look to make it 5 today as Wandy Rod takes the mound in hopes of putting together a performance like the last time against these Cubbies. He allowed 0 earned in that game. Harden on the other hand has never faced the Houston club so to lay this much is a little scary. Yes, Harden has put together an even more impressive run in his new stadium than previously but still, this guy is well over-due to get rocked and the hot Astros could very well be that team today to do it. For this team to get this much loot on the dollar I will certainly take my chances. Big name pitcher with no history against a hot ball-club is a no-no in my book. Houston has also won 7 of 8 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          Nice sweep and even better great call on the heavy underdog Nats!!!

Thanks gents. Hopefully we can all get along at this point. Good Luck tonight!

Comment

Rough start with Houston who blew a lead late.

------------------------------
            AFTERMATH MLB SYSTEMS
            ------------------------------
            Service since the All-Star Break: + $4640

TODAY'S SELECTIONS:

3* DET/CHW UNDER 11

This is a 3* play this evening due in part to this play being a system total play as well. Both of these teams can score without a doubt but if you dive into these numbers in this game you can find greater things. Gavin Floyd has faced the Tigers at home 3 times over the last 2 seasons and this team is only averaging 3 runs per start. Floyd went 7.1 last time out and didn't allow a run earned. I think bettors are looking at games played in Detroit or more recently because, allthough this game could easily go over the posted total, history says otherwise. Robertson too has been impressive at Chicago. Only 3 and 4 runs were put up by the Sox in his last 2 road starts there. He has struggled more with this team at home and has been horrible on the road this season. I'll go with Floyd's 2.49 era at home over anything else here. He has dominated at home of late and this should continue. This one should wind up in the 7-9 run range.

1* MIL/CIN OVER 9
            When a team has allowed 50+ runs in 5 starts with Bush on the mound you really wonder why this total went from 9.5 to 9 today. I sure do. Dave Bush has not pitched well at Cincy ever, and his bullpen has failed to back him in any of those 5 previous starts. Cincy has exploded for 15 runs against Bush and relief in 2006 and just last year 11 runs crossed in 2 of Bush's starts at Cincy. Bush only lasted 1 inning last September at Cincy and honestly I can't see these bats just dying all of a sudden against a guy with a near 7 era on the road this season. Volquez has simmered a bit from a dominant 1 earned run per start pitcher to roughly 3 or more of late. I personally think Cincy should cruise in this one but look for double digits to put up total easily. I have at least 14 coming across in this one.

CONTINUATION SERIES (YES)

2* NYY/TEX (YES -140 Bodog)
            only with a loss play both 2* WSH/COL (-130), and 2* BAL/LAA (-120)

Comment

8/6 early comp

CONTINUATION SERIES (YES) : 2* MIL/CIN (YES -120 Bodog)
              If a loss wait for added plays.

Not a very good comp day yesterday going 1-2 for -330.

Comment

Comps evening 8/6

Already 2* earned this afternoon.
                Here is your remaining comps for tonights action from the only "go to" service in the industry... Aftermath Sports

Service since the All-Star Break: + $4160

TODAY'S SELECTIONS:

2* TOTAL SYSTEM PLAY: DET/CHW UNDER 9.5
                Playing to win two of three games. Must win situation tonight to keep system play alive.

1.5* MIN/SEA OVER 8.5
                This one should clear 10 runs tonight as both Blackburn and Washburn are quality starters but dive into the numbers to get a better look. In both of Washburn's starts last year at home Minny put up 6 runs in each contest. Jarrod is also coming off a bad outing against Baltimore and has a 2-5 record at home this season with a 5.62 era. Minny should be able to put up their half of the 8.5 easy in this one at least ending with 5-7 runs. Blackburn has been impressive on the road lately but still holds a 4.48 for the season on the road. Even if this guy pitches decent allowing 2-3 over 6, if you look at his bullpen backing in those last 4 quality starts it will have you questioning the integrity of an under wager tonight. Not counting the Yankee game even, where Minny allowed a total of 12, 7 runs allowed by the bullpen in the other 3 road starts. Blackburn only had allowed 1 or 2 runs when he exited, so figure the rest into the equation. Both these teams will score when they face each other. Both teams should at least put up 5 IMO. Look for at least 11 to cross all-together.

Comment

I don't post 10,000* locks or just say I hit big last night but I do give away comp winners daily and show what I am playing.

3-0 last night, another $550. This is becoming a habit.

Members get a 5* Dog winner on tap for Thursday.
                  Members are up near the $5000 mark since the All-Star break.
                  Members who signed up since Monday are up over $1300 in those 3 days.
                  Members pulled in $820 last night with ease.

This is no joke. This is a service in a league of its own.

[email protected]

THURS early comp:

1* San Diego +220 over NY Mets

The Mets are 3-8 in Santana's last 11 starts. Johan keeps the Mets in the games but its the batting and bullpen that is in question. Josh Banks has done fairly well this season and already holds a victory against the Mets earlier this season. Santana got outdueled in his start against the Pads this season losing a 2-1 game. In 2005, Santana allowed 4 runs in his only home start against SD. Don't see them getting that many off him tomorrow but maybe off the bullpen. I think we will witness a 2-2 or 3-2 game late but again in the inning or 2 that the Mets have the relief out there anything is possible. Look for SD to spoil a good outing by Johan. SD edges NY 4-3.
                  Last edited by AftermathSports; 08-06-2008, 11:48 PM.

Comment

8/7 evening comp

1* Tampa Bay/Seattle UNDER 8
                    Both Andy Sonnanstine and Felix Hernandez are quality starters. If you look at their numbers you get a feeling this one would not come close to an 8 run posted total. Sonnanstine comes in at 11-6 on the season and last season held Seattle to 1 run. He has developed into a better pitcher this season as he and Edwin Jackson really grew up and learned alot over the last year. Joining Shields and Kaz, this team has the rotation to win it all. I think they will stay in this one as Hernandez has gone 7.2 innings in all 3 of his home starts against Tampa. He has allowed 1 earned in each of those 3 starts. Look for a 3-2 type ballgame here clearing the total easily.

Comment

I must give credit do when its earned,Aftermath, you have not hype yourself like allot of come and go people,even in your hot free comp streak.You have left your posted recorded speak for its self and you admitted like a true gambler,cant win every night.All thought I dont buy services,I do know there are allot of people rather pay a service than follow free capers because of a feeling its your profession and they feel more comfortable trusting you.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                        I must give credit do when its earned,Aftermath, you have not hype yourself like allot of come and go people,even in your hot free comp streak.You have left your posted recorded speak for its self and you admitted like a true gambler,cant win every night.All thought I dont buy services,I do know there are allot of people rather pay a service than follow free capers because of a feeling its your profession and they feel more comfortable trusting you.
                        Appreciated every word. If you ever need advice with any type of sports wager or anything shoot me a private message anytime. I am a no nonsense kind of guy. Straight shooter. Winning is all I know!!

Comment

Aftermath Sports comps 8.08.08

Even steven last night. A comp buster tonight giving away most of my card!

2* Washington +280 over Milwaukee
                          Don't overlook Balester's ability in this one. Sabathia is a monster on the hill, undoubtedly, but the Nats got back to back wins last night, and they are even heavier dogs tonight. Bettors are chancing that they are due to lose a road game after winning a series with Colorado. Nats look like they can be a little hot right now, just like the Astros are hot right now. Nats have won 6 of 7 and 3 of the last 4 road games. WOW! It can continue tonight as their starter has gone roughly 5 innings or a little more in his 3 road starts this season. Just enough to help out your bullpen. He has only allowed 9 runs in those combined starts. At Florida he allowed 1 and his last outing 3. I think Milwaukee won't be able to tee off on this guy. Sabathia has been the best of the best in years past and although he looks like he'll cruise in this one he is averaging 2 runs every 5 innings at home with his new team. the Nats should be able to get 2 or more tonight. C.C. is due to get roughed up and tonight could be the night he allows 4 or 5 earned. At this price its almost a dumb move to not play it. I'm even one upping it for $400 and going to add a play on the Nats -1.5 for a gut feeling unit. Trust me, you never bet a team that is playing a hot team and laying this much money. Bettors will find a way even if it is to take Milwaukee -2.5 runs to eliminate juice. Not saying this one is a lock but it would surely be a nice hit after the SD loss yesterday. Nats in another thriller, 5-3.

SPECIAL ADDED SIDES:

1* DET -1.5 +135 (A's on a downswing and the Tigers broke the 6 gm losing streak last night.)

1* WSH -1.5 +400 (Reverse run line at select books, and definitely worth every penny.)

2* TEX/BAL (YES -120)
                          2* CLE/TOR (YES -115 Bodog)

If both don't win add: 2* NYY/LAA (YES -115)

Comment

Comps 8/9

Bummer comp night as the chances I took didn't come through.
                            Hopefully I can supply a few winners tonight!

1* TEX/BAL OVER 10
                            2* OAKLAND +180

2* PIT/PHI (YES)
                            2* TEX/BAL (YES)

Comment

Sunday Comps 8/10

Service since the All-Star Break: + $4680
                              [email protected]

4* TEX/BAL (YES -140 Bodog)
                              2* PIT/PHI (YES -125 Bodog)
                              2* BOS/CHW (YES -125 Bodog)

If these 3 plays above don't produce profit, add:
                              2* SD/COL (YES -145)

Good Luck!!

Comment

Working...
                              X