Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the NBA the most boring league ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the NBA the most boring league ...

This isn't a thread about rigged games or anything but has anyone noticed when you watch that the game is just dull... Even if the players score 120 pts a game the excitement isn't there and for those who appreciate defensive effort in sports (as seen in other major sports), this league is just crap...

I think the players faces tell the story as other than 1 or 2 a team, no one could give a shit to be on the court or elsewhere. This is a tough 'pro' sport to handle for pure basketball lovers.......

Some teams even screw some fans aka toronto raptors lmao.....in order to buy TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS season tickets you are forced to buy RAPTORS tickets as well...

Maybe the players have an agreement not to go more than 20% speed and just run through the motions......'

I don't really have a point here, just a die hard basketball fan disappointed with a lousy sub par product...

GL TO ALL TODAY (check out virginia -2, maryland trying to lose)

I think a big part of it is the season is too long for these guys to give a ****.....

NBA playoffs do not apply to my above post as the players put in some effort and it's a whole new ballgame!

Comment

Have you ever been to Delta Center, Arco Arena, G States Arena. Those place make the NBA game fun the fans really get in to it and you can even tell from watching it on TV.
      THINK BLUE

Comment

You are correct, I SHOULD have mentioned that there are a few exceptions and you can definitely tell on TV that the fans are into in...Those places are fun but on a general basis, I stand by what I said

Comment

You must be wrong cause apparently I am the only one on this site who agrees with everything you just said....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Maybe the thing to do is to just watch the 4th quarters because that is when they play real ball......

What pisses me off more than anything Chado is the tiny little sissy touch fouls which do nothing but slow the game down....May as well add a rule that you cannot contest some shots lmao.......

GO HABSSSSSS bro........look for an under in habs game tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              You must be wrong cause apparently I am the only one on this site who agrees with everything you just said....
              No Chad, he started out by saying this isn't a "Rigged League" thread. There is a big difference there from what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                This isn't a thread about rigged games or anything but has anyone noticed when you watch that the game is just dull... Even if the players score 120 pts a game the excitement isn't there and for those who appreciate defensive effort in sports (as seen in other major sports), this league is just crap...

I think the players faces tell the story as other than 1 or 2 a team, no one could give a shit to be on the court or elsewhere. This is a tough 'pro' sport to handle for pure basketball lovers.......

Some teams even screw some fans aka toronto raptors lmao.....in order to buy TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS season tickets you are forced to buy RAPTORS tickets as well...

Maybe the players have an agreement not to go more than 20% speed and just run through the motions......'

I don't really have a point here, just a die hard basketball fan disappointed with a lousy sub par product...

GL TO ALL TODAY (check out virginia -2, maryland trying to lose)

Trying to lose??

Comment

College football is much more boring.......

Comment

By trying to lose obviously I don't mean that literally but Maryland hasn't been putting together the wins they need to further solidify their tourney spot and I think they will drop another one here....

Comment

By trying to lose obviously I don't mean that literally but Maryland hasn't been putting together the wins they need to further solidify their tourney spot and I think they will drop another one here....
                      Ok--I guess I am looking at this game from a different angle. Maryland over the years has been in a bubble spot and somehow someway have managed to make the dance--Virg only playing for pride--possible NIT but I don't think they make that. Virg also is 4-11 in conference. To each his own buddy--good luck!!

Comment

Maybe the thing to do is to just watch the 4th quarters because that is when they play real ball......

What pisses me off more than anything Chado is the tiny little sissy touch fouls which do nothing but slow the game down....May as well add a rule that you cannot contest some shots lmao.......

GO HABSSSSSS bro........look for an under in habs game tonight!
                        I agree...like the Ducks and under tonight..

Comment

It goes like this as far as the best leagues go

1. NFL By Far!!!!
                          2. MLB the last 4 innings especially
                          3. NBA Playoffs
                          4. March Madness Tournament
                          5. Hold 'em Poker
                          6. NCAAF Top 25 action
                          Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks
                            It goes like this as far as the best leagues go

1. NFL By Far!!!!
                            2. MLB the last 4 innings especially
                            3. NBA Playoffs
                            4. March Madness Tournament
                            5. Hold 'em Poker
                            6. NCAAF Top 25 action
                            LMAO...you dont even have NHL in here...the most skilled and physically tough all around athletes of any of these...blood, grit, and battle war for april and may throughout the playoffs....fuckin hillarious...why dont you add ballereena dancing to your list....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              LMAO...you dont even have NHL in here...the most skilled and physically tough all around athletes of any of these...blood, grit, and battle war for april and may throughout the playoffs....fuckin hillarious...why dont you add ballereena dancing to your list....

nhl is playin this year??
                              edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
                              X