East Coast Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for EC to come clean or get lost..

You are no better than Gaston or Price if you have been openly deceiving people.

I say answer, be truthful or get 86'd!

Comment

i was new to the forum and baseballnut was also from montreal. yes it's so outrageous that not knowing anybody here imight have a conversation or twowith a fellow montrealer.

nice work perry mason. i would say check my ip address but you and mulder would come up with some x files explanation for that anyway so what is the point.

Comment

if you had your eyes open you woulda noticed that i've pretty much been on the internet all day genius including when east coast was here.

i got scammed by dan theman wilson and pointed that pout to people here when someone asked about it. i also along with 4realyo tried to warn people about this cubs04/kyle guy who i knew from *overs along with awol a moderator there as being a long time scammer.

yet now for no other reason than i am from montreal i get accused as being a scamming tout by none other than the moderator of this site and his side kick.

the 2 of you can go fuck yourselves

Comment

who the hell are you talking to?

Comment

meteor

I didn't pull this post up. I made a statement that you were kissing EC's ass in his challange post just like you were in this post. I never accused you of being anyone else.

Comment

meteor as stated earlier in this thread. I have accused you of nothing and my smiley faced was a hint of that. I too would understand if you were new and from Montreal (a rare place on here) that you would notice another Montreal and talk to them. I said i thought about it but that was all. GL Brother!

Comment

kissing his ass? all i said was that as far as i knew he had always been straight up. when i looked at his posts he posted whether he lost or won units, including one month i don't know which one when he lost a bunch of units. seems to me if a guy is going to scam somebody , like when wilson and players edge took me for 3 dimes and told me they hit 81% of their plays, he wouldn't tell you he just lost a bunch of units. that is wildly illogical i know. i also posted in one of his thread's that his play on the expos was dumb, but i'm sure there must be a reason for that also.

you know exactly what you were implying about me by posting those comments wizard. you woulda fit in well during the mcarthy era. but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X