East Coast Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Monday

HI GUYS, WE ARE COMING OFF A VERY BIG WEEKEND WHERE WE WENT A COMBINED 10-2 (AT TRACKPICKS) AND CASHED IN ON OUR SECOND GAME OF THE WEEK IN BASEBALL WHERE WE ARE ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPABLE

We have a very big week ahead and hope you can join our team for consistent winning. Our free play today is the Mariners (1 star)

4 WINNERS FOR MONDAY!!!

www.ecsportsconsulting.com

East Coast
    Last edited by East Coast; 09-15-2003, 09:06 AM.

i'd just like to commend this forum for it's work regarding services.lumping them all in the same group as scam artists is too easy and does not help anyone.

the scamdicappers should be outed but it's good that credit is given to those services that are honest and can get us make some money.

nice job east coast...

Comment

meteor

I am also from Montreal, and 1 of the 3 owners of East Coast is from Montreal

do you know him?

Comment

baseball nut

i had never even heard of these guys til last week so no i don't know him.i'm just your average guy internet gambler so i actually know absolutely nothing about the local gambling scene.

you said these guys are deadly in baseball, hockey and NBA but at track picks they only have their plays from the past month or so...no hockey or NBA listed.have you been getting these guys plays for a while?

Comment

they use to be runners in Vegas and so their plays were not tracked - they are new to internet

i posted a lot of their plays here and we were on fire during NBA

pm me if you want more details

nut

the only reason i am touting them is cause i know 1 of the owners personally and i know they are an honest service and are the best

Comment

I agree meteor.these guys are really good at what they do!!!

Bill

Comment

nut

it's cool..getting info. on the good services is all good.now if someone was in here touting dan the man wilson or ATS or something like that that would be a different story:angryfire

Comment

another good night

looks like another solid night

Hopefully the Boys can hold on for a 4-1 night

no timber here

Comment

Wow

What do we have here????

Comment

Isn't meteor

the same guy sucking his ass in the so called "challange" .......LOL

Comment

Where is EC now? He conveniently left the board. I guess the heat is too much for him to handle right now.

Comment

wizard of odds

ya that's right i'm east coast too. i've been posting at *overs.com for over 2 years but i'm actually east coast, baseball nut and a myriad of other names. and all i said was that the guy had been a straight shooter posting his monthly unit records won or lost.

get a life. don't pull me into your soap opera ass wipe. i've got better things to do.

Comment

meteor i'm not throwing mud at you but it did make me wonder when you used to reply with nut and all 3 of you were from Montreal. It did make me curious. :D

Comment

and of course the fact that i'm from montreal proves that i'm east coast too. cause every single poster from montreal on evry internet gambling forum is east coast or basball nut.

Comment

meteor
                              I haven't accused you of "being" anyone....
                              But now that you mention it, it is awful funny East Coast is signed off and you pop up, coincidence???????

Comment

Working...
                              X