? About Sports Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? About Sports Services

A buddy of mine has started getting a number of plays from a bunch of different services, and he asked me about ones that would be ones to follow, and also ones to stay away from, I personally dont know a whole lot about these services, i thought maybe a few of you guys do, and can give some advice

Thanks
    FB Coach

They all win a few and loose a lot

Comment

The bottom line is that services dont know any more than the good "free" cappers on this site....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

There's a website that monitors a lot of them. I would suggest using a service with a good long term track record, if you go that route at all.

By all means, stay away from those that ask you for a phone number

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          The bottom line is that services dont know any more than the good "free" cappers on this site....
          Well said Chado

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
            There's a website that monitors a lot of them. I would suggest using a service with a good long term track record, if you go that route at all.

By all means, stay away from those that ask you for a phone number

Exactly. There are a couple that are reputable, but some that are extreme slugs.

Comment

FB ... Not one is going to win anymore than another in the long haul .. usually depends on how much they lie and hype determines how successful they are ...

PLEASE ... if you venture into Services make sure you go with a reputable one .. I could name a few but I do not what anyone to ever think I shill ...

Look into our Service forum and I am sure you will find one there ...

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13
                A buddy of mine has started getting a number of plays from a bunch of different services, and he asked me about ones that would be ones to follow, and also ones to stay away from, I personally dont know a whole lot about these services, i thought maybe a few of you guys do, and can give some advice

Thanks
                FB Coach
                99.9% of them suck

My advice. Almost every week the scamdicappers are usually on the same side as one game. Find that one game and FADE AWAY

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  99.9% of them suck

My advice. Almost every week the scamdicappers are usually on the same side as one game. Find that one game and FADE AWAY
                  TRUE THAT

Good advice
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

FrankB said
                    Almost every week the scamdicappers are usually on the same side as one game. Find that one game and FADE AWAY

That was the one game I posted last Saturday. They were all over Washington and I said to play Ohio State.

Comment

just be careful whomever you choose, if you choose. And be realistic. Anyone who says it's a lock, they have inside info, blah blah blah are full of shit.

But the guys are right....your gonna find some very talented cappers here in this forum.

Just do your homework.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                        Just go with my service. I am the best service on the net. I hit at about 95-100% of the time. I never lose. I guarantee if you ride with me every game you will be up over 1 million dollars by Christmas.
                        Wow rook....talk about hyping yourself?
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

there are many sites that post almost all the popular service plays there are. i am sure you could do a search for them. you can get all the info you want there about almost any service. you will be disappointed by 99% of them.
                          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I started using online books back in 96' and did real well betting small in CFB. Then I started making more $ and thought I needed an insider to make the real $ Well I followed that logic straight down the shitter and lost over 20,000 over a 3 yr period! Ive been back the last 2 yrs playing my own plays and with the ups and downs have made a profit back to back years. I was a sucker, but when Im struggling I just get picks from the great cappers on here or just lay off awhile. I know you didnt need my lifestory, but its real. Tell him to follow this site for awhile and it will give him the right perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              Wow rook....talk about hyping yourself?

Damn canadians!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X