Originally posted by tigers07
    ARIZONA HELL YA!
    Wow, that makes them, 14-21.9 for sp 1019 since 8/7/07

Comment

wow chuck, didn't you just post this, making fun of my track:

#13 Yesterday, 09:21 AM
      ChuckLazar
      $ Join Date: Dec 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Husker- Your an asshole, what more can I say. I see you got a hard-on for Redzone and can't get their plays, yet you post them at 13-17. You left out the 15-0 record. Husker selectively ignores the winning streaks, and trumpets the losing streaks.
      You track me using every bet as 1 unit, which is unfair, but that's the way you are.

and NOW you are USING my track to mock someone else. talk about two faced!
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

REDZONE HAS LOST ONLY 2 OR 3 DAYS IN A WHILE
        SO NOT SURE WHAT U ARE SMOKIN

Dont hate because u chased and lost with BOSTON (-70 UNITS IN TWO DAYS)
        Last edited by tigers07; 08-16-2007, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by husker
          wow chuck, didn't you just post this, making fun of my track:

#13 Yesterday, 09:21 AM
          ChuckLazar
          $ Join Date: Dec 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Husker- Your an asshole, what more can I say. I see you got a hard-on for Redzone and can't get their plays, yet you post them at 13-17. You left out the 15-0 record. Husker selectively ignores the winning streaks, and trumpets the losing streaks.
          You track me using every bet as 1 unit, which is unfair, but that's the way you are.

and NOW you are USING my track to mock someone else. talk about two faced!
          I was waiting for you to come running. I posted this here so people can see what you do. You did the same thing to me, by only posting a track after I lost. When you started my track, You left out the 4 months of winners, and posted an outrageous figure of -37,000.
          Your doing the same thing to this guy.
          It's not being two faced, it's called letting people know what you do wrong when posting a track.

I have an email from Wil, that says during Football season this year,that he will make you post only my plays at ** and not count any other forums in my track.

Comment

REDZONE HAS LOST ONLY 2 OR 3 DAYS IN A WHILE
            SO NOT SURE WHAT U ARE SMOKIN

Dont hate because u chased and lost with BOSTON (-70 UNITS IN TWO DAYS)
            I'm just posting what Husker has as a record for Redzone.
            It's on another site. Ask Sal, and he'll tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
              I was waiting for you to come running. I posted this here so people can see what you do. You did the same thing to me, by only posting a track after I lost. When you started my track, You left out the 4 months of winners, and posted an outrageous figure of -37,000.
              Your doing the same thing to this guy.
              It's not being two faced, it's called letting people know what you do wrong when posting a track.

I have an email from Wil, that says during Football season this year,that he will make you post only my plays at ** and not count any other forums in my track.
              that was 2-3 years ago. what happened since then when everything was tracked right there. please keep posting those plays. people want them. $$$$$$$$$$
              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

yes redzone won today with azona, that was my play also, good ole florida cant win in game 2 of a home series, if they won game 1 now 0-8, when mitre pitches ag those guys there licking there chops, 4 starts got clobberd in them all, my pal sal didnt do as well with seattle, but he will bounce back- that he promises, i spoke to him just awhile ago and hes pouring over thursdays stats, hes like a well oiled machine he cant be stopped, he must be jelly cause butter dont shake like that- bol gc-

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

ARIZONA HELL YA!

There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is a shill for redzone ..

I am banning him right now for ghosting ... he has the same IP as IN THE ZONE ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is a shill for redzone ..

I am banning him right now for ghosting ... he has the same IP as IN THE ZONE ...
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

how do these guys think they can get away with using the same computer to ghost? i give Sal credit for being smart enough to use different computers to post from.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker
                          how do these guys think they can get away with using the same computer to ghost? i give Sal credit for being smart enough to use different computers to post from.

I had him for quite awhile husk ... I was just waiting for him to bury himself with the shilling ... I wanted everyone to know what he was doing in here ...

Comment

What a joke, he posts the winner but not the loser from the same service. Arizona won, Seattle lost, that means you lost money, hardly reason to celebrate.

Comment

I am not a shill. I am a more than satisfied customer. I have been with RedZone since the beginning of May, and I have been extremely successful.

Now some of you (Husker ?) might be a little slow, so I will say it again. RedZone, Sal and Golden Contender all put out their own plays (although sometimes they overlap like last night with Arizona).

RedZone is 5-1 for his last 6 plays. He is 21-7 for his last 28 plays. Included in that is his streak of 14-0. You guys don't want to believe that, that is your choice. But it is true.

Counting GC's losses against RedZone is like counting a loss for the Yankees when the Mets lose. You cannot fairly judge RedZone by lumping him in with GC (or even Sal for that matter)--even though they are under the sportspicks1019 umbrella.

So please. You want to rip them, be fair about it. This stuff totally smacks of a personal agenda.

Comment

Working...
                              X