• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    Thanks, i appreciate that.

Come on jc, I put hahahaha after it

But really, are you blind???

Comment

keith, do you know who IN THE ZONE is???

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

You are just burying yourself with every post you make ..

If you post baseball plays over there why not post them here??? Because your agenda here is different than over there ... that is why ...
          TRU DAT , SPARK !

Comment

no. Should I ?

I do know who won again last night though.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
              no. Should I ?

I do know who won again last night though.

Oh, I am sure you do know .... on both accounts ...

Comment

Keith ..

BTW, I am truly sorry to hear about your dad ... and if you know anythng about me .. I honestly mean that ...

Prayers go out to him!!!

Comment

Keith ..

BTW, I am truly sorry to hear about your dad ... and if you know anythng about me .. I honestly mean that ...

Prayers go out to him!!!
                  I don't know anything about you (other than our exchanges here), but I appreciate the good wishes. It has been an extremely difficult month for my family.

As for the RedZone stuff, I really don't want to keep going back and forth here (with you or anyone else). I told you why I first posted. I am a satisfied customer. There are others out there. If people want to bash me for that (calling me a shill), then so be it. I know what I know. All I wanted to do was to tell people here (who are presumably looking for a winning service) that I am a satisfied customer. That is all.

Comment

kieth, i assume you are signed up for all three people at sp1019. how do you know BEFORE hand who to play and who not to play. you say RZ is hot, but if the others are cold, you don't know this until after the fact. then a couple weeks from now RZ will be cold and GC or sal will be hot. this is the point i have been trying to make about sp1019. whatever person is hot will be promoted that week or month, all after the fact. this is what brian mac and many other scammers do to fool people.

you can't argue that services should be independently monitored. can you?

how did all the sp1019 people do last night, you only mentioned RZ.
                    Last edited by husker; 08-17-2007, 12:32 PM.
                    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker
                      kieth, i assume you are signed up for all three people at sp1019. how do you know BEFORE hand who to play and who not to play. you say RZ is hot, but if the others are cold, you don't know this until after the fact. then a couple weeks from now RZ will be cold and GC or sal will be hot. this is the point i have been trying to make about sp1019. whatever person is hot will be promoted that week or month, all after the fact. this is what brian mac and many other scammers do to fool people.

you can't argue that services should be independently monitored. can you?

how did all the sp1019 people do last night, you only mentioned RZ.
                      I am really trying to avoid going back and forth here. GC is not a part of sportspicks1019 any longer. You know that already. The only play I did (of theirs) last night was RedZone's, which won.

There is nothing I can say to convince people that these guys are legit. Either people believe it or they don't. You obviously don't. I know first hand that they are. To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
                        GC is not a part of sportspicks1019 any longer. You know that already. The only play I did (of theirs) last night was RedZone's, which won.

i saw sp1019 add and he said he lost on the mets. he didn't say anything about GC not being with him any more. in fact, he is still listing him in his add for $999!

6) Golden Contenders SEASON NFL / NCAAF PACKAGE. $999 This is the very best package with all his top Football plays. This is the ultimate football package with the best picks.

how can he be selling plays that he doesn't have? am i missing something?

Gerald Ford

Comment

I think what keith is saying is he has only purchased REDZONES
                          package not all of them. So when he says redzone won and gc loses it doesnt matter because he is paying for REDZONE!
                          So he could care less what the others do just REDZONE
                          Am i right or not?
                          Last edited by DETROIT4LIFE; 08-17-2007, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DETROIT4LIFE
                            package not all of them. So when he says redzone won and gc loses it doesnt matter because he is paying for REDZONE!
                            Am i right or not?
                            tigers07 ...

Comment

Originally posted by DETROIT4LIFE
                              Am i right or not?
                              actually I paid for all three cappers. GC has parted ways with them. I will work something out about that. But he has been cold lately, so I wasn't doing his plays that much anyway. As for Sal, I don't know if he did or did not have a play last night, as I was out and did not have computer access. The only play I did was RedZone's.

Comment

tigers07 ...
                                couldn't see this one coming huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X