Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Contender 2-0/ Zone Drops One/ Nfl Packages Inside

[CENTER]
    WEBSITE UNDER A LITTLE CONSTRUCTION NEXT COUPLE DAYS.
    Golden Contender 2-0!
    I told you he would rebound. G.C. had Two nail biting Winners. Get G.C.'s special 4 day pack Today!.

Redzone Drops Indians
    After crackin them for 14-0, 15-5, 20-7! Red hit a ditch Wed, but he will rebound. Riding at 87-39 @ 69% in MLB is simply Tremendous. Considering doing this 365 days! Redzones Selections are the best big time plays. Join the late Phone service today!.

Redzone's Phones 56-23 Season 87-39.
    Golden Contender 57-42! season 94-70.
    Sal Bansa 30-21 season 92-47

SAL BANSA'S SPECIAL NFL.
    Get Your NFL Package Today. Sal will be working the phones next couple days to finish up NFL orders. Get Thursday nights Pre-season game Paypal $24.95 to:
    [email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------
    SPORTSPICKS1019 PLATINUM NFL!
    WE DOMINATED IN FOOTBALL LAST SEASON 92-61 AND WE WILL DOMINATE IT AGAIN THIS SEASON!. WE HAVE FIGURED OUT A WAY TO CRUSH VEGAS ON A DAILY AND A WEEKLY BASIS IN THE NFL. WE ARE CONTINUING THE MONEY MAKING AND WE WILL FILL YOUR POCKETS WITH THE BEST HANDICAPPER PLAYS ON THE PLANET!

1) Yearly package $2995, Discounted to $2499 good till Sept 2008, includes (Late Phones nfl, ncaaf, ncaab, nhl, mlb ) Good with the two payment plan..

2) The "Just football package" is $1299 Discounted to $999 and includes redzone late phones this package good just till the super bowl only!!. There are NO payment plans with $999 package..

3) The "Half Season package" first ( 8 ) weeks of NFL/NCAAF this is a nice starter package for only $699 & includes Redzone...

4) The full season football Package $699 Discounted to $599 Get all Sal's plays NFL/NCAAF for the season. This package does not include Redzones Late Phone Plays..

5) Redzones Late Phones $399 a Month! discounted from $499 Get all Redzones Top plays for the month...

6) Golden Contenders SEASON NFL / NCAAF PACKAGE. $999 This is the very best package with all his top Football plays. This is the ultimate football package with the best picks.

GET Sportspicks1019 NFL/NCAAF
    Monthly & $eason Price$
    Platinum package special!

PLATINUM PLAYS...

"ARE FOR THE WINNERS!!
    Pick a Package be a winner!CLICKHERE:

FREE PLAY: Detroit Lions
    Last edited by SPORTSPICKS1019; 08-09-2007, 07:11 AM.
    WWW.SPORTSPICKS1019.COM

Contact Us:

1-888-763-4747

Email Us:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We Accept Payments From:

Paypal, Credit Cards, E-Checks

Sincerely,
    Sportspicks1019

i guess Sal didn't have a play yesterday. 2-6.9 for sp 1019 the last two days, including juice.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

when posting MLB records I feel it's imperative to show unit totals.....

these are moneyline wagers, and no one knows if your playing huge dogs or laying excessive chalk.

winning percentage in MLB is virtually meaningless

T

King T Sports Handicapping Service

www.KingTSports.net

Comment

They dont play big fav. over 150

Comment

king t- iagree with you 100% and i used to het when services hid behind this practice, my tracker thread includes record, units, and actual plays and goes back to may 1st, its at the other site, bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
            king t- iagree with you 100% and i used to het when services hid behind this practice, my tracker thread includes record, units, and actual plays and goes back to may 1st, its at the other site, bol gc-

how many services..are you running !

give me a freakin break,.....i gave you the benefit of doubt !

your the worst scam here ! your a joke

Comment

that is pretty funny, those who know me know that, im honest, i have one set of plays and there all tracked, i understand its the in-thing to do to accuse everyone of having multiple services, good luck with yours- gc-

Comment

post up you record , hell why do i have to look ...

golden pretender

Comment

as per your request 95-72,+55.1 units since may1st, no bull all the plays are tracked by the day, there at another place which iam not posting the link too, out of respect for this site, go ahead bash away, i have another couple of minutes, just do me a favor let me know if your one of these guys who nned the last word, so ill know when to stop, bol mr pretender

Comment

this is not a sprint its a marathon.... long term !:

i was born at nite, not last nite..give me a break

Comment

you asked i gave and now your still unhappy?

Comment

this thread is becoming a marathon, ashoot me some mail tell me whats on your mind, ill try to help

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
                          this thread is becoming a marathon, ashoot me some mail tell me whats on your mind, ill try to help
                          since may 1st, wtf do i care

last i knew theres 12 months in a year ? or yours start may 1st?

i'm not a service , you are ..i dont get paid ..you do !

i won 80 units in cfb by nov last year! give me a break
                          playing 1-5 unit plays ..by no means will i get off your back!

like i said its ytd ...for services....

Comment

no reply ..oh well

tell you what pretender, me & you challenge !

college football ..your the best right....so you say ?

think about it ! damn i hate services

how the hell do you sleep at nite ? pretender

Comment

i'm waiting... think about what?

i'm just some shitty capper challenging you ,

what you got to lose ?

Comment

Working...
                              X