No announcement yet.

Golden Contender 2-0/ Zone Drops One/ Nfl Packages Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. if you dont care about my record, then dont ask for it, thats my record from the time i started on sp1019. 2. i cant understand why you waited 3 months to "get on my back" when ive been here all along. 3 your the best THE KING, i have no biz challenging the likes of bball101, ill come back when im not such a pretender, and challenge you, after all a SCAMMER like me what credit would you get if you won. your jusy to good for me in fact i want to apologize for wasting all your time, tonight i know you could be doing so much more with it, than to be talking to someone you hate so much,

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
      1. if you dont care about my record, then dont ask for it, thats my record from the time i started on sp1019. 2. i cant understand why you waited 3 months to "get on my back" when ive been here all along. 3 your the best THE KING, i have no biz challenging the likes of bball101, ill come back when im not such a pretender, and challenge you, after all a SCAMMER like me what credit would you get if you won. your jusy to good for me in fact i want to apologize for wasting all your time, tonight i know you could be doing so much more with it, than to be talking to someone you hate so much,

guess you 1st wager was may 1st,lmaso

yea dude, seems alot of peeps change there id's...i read into that reply.....seems you know me ...or hell

just some bad, sentences... ?

btw king pretender its not about , winning !
      its JUST ABOUT THE GAME !

your pushing , i'm just stopping !

your a chicken shit ! bring it on !

Comment

1. if you dont care about my record, then dont ask for it, thats my record from the time i started on sp1019. LIKE I SAID ..WHERE'S YOU RECORD BEFORE
        2. i cant understand why you waited 3 months to "get on my back" when ive been here all along. I 'VE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR 6 MONTHS OR SO
        3 your the best THE KING, i have no biz challenging the likes of bball101, WHY NOT, DONT YOU GET PAID EITHER WAY, ill come back when im not such a pretender, and challenge you, after all a SCAMMER like me what credit would you get if you won. your jusy to good for me in fact i want to apologize for wasting all your time, tonight i know you could be doing so much more with it, than to be talking to someone you hate so much, I 'LL BE WAITING

SIGNED

beerball101
        mouthyboysports

Comment

19 minutes it took you to think that up? you got some set making me wait that long, my record was pretty decent before may1st, i wast burying no one with my system plays, its true if i challenged you id have everthing to gain, could you imagine A CHICKEN BEATS A BEERBALL, whooooooo

Comment

19 minutes it took you to think that up? you got some set making me wait that long, my record was pretty decent before may1st, i wast burying no one with my system plays, its true if i challenged you id have everthing to gain, could you imagine A CHICKEN BEATS A BEERBALL, whooooooo
            nope, took me 19 minutes to type it ,lol

everyone that knows me can tell ya that !

like i said bring it on , jagbag! opps mr pretender

Comment

jag bag, im definetly using that, giving you full credit of course- if we keep this up people will think your schilling for me, and icant have that, i have a rep to uphold, btw this thread turned out to be better than i expected, you dont seem like a nasty guy, and you dont seem sensitive, i like that,bol gc-

Comment

beer .. You are waisting your energy bashing gc here at this site ... everyone here knows he is a good guy .. an honest one also ... I have no idea about 1019 or atsinsider .. I am not even sure what is going on there ... but I can tell you that gc is an upstanding individual ... I have known him for years ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  beer .. You are waisting your energy bashing gc here at this site ... everyone here knows he is a good guy .. an honest one also ... I have no idea about 1019 or atsinsider .. I am not even sure what is going on there ... but I can tell you that gc is an upstanding individual ... I have known him for years ...
                  okay ..sparky !

i wasnt bashing , it was a challenge

just hate services, but i'll let it be ..

Comment

Working...
                  X