NFL: 111 Wins, 27 Losses ATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Party...

Obviously hard to find many who remember my numerous published articles, systems, formulas, etc. from the 80's including a couple stints in AADSS Handicapping Championship (Las Vegas Sports News).

Only recent documentation would be any persons who subscribed to Spread Report Online last year. You'd should find that their testimony would mirror precisely what I say. My College selections were awful last year, but the four formulas did as stated.

I can document my history and my credibility, but obviously I can't document the records of my formulas--except the ones that were published last year in the Spread Report Online.

Last year's formulas did pretty decent against virgin data, but not as good as prior year. They'll do good again this year too. The Turnover Formula (only non-winner last year at 64-60 ats) is going to rebound this season...

dave
    http://www.footballformulas.com

Comment

NFL Turnover Super System 25-4 ATS

Here's a look at the Formulas & Systems that will be churning out winners in the 2003 Spread Report Online...

One of the most exciting of my Six New Formulas and Systems is the NFL Turnover 'Super System'. It's makes a lot of sense and really keys in on when one team will have a decided edge in turnovers against their opponent.

Despite the fact that only 13 of 29 plays were faves, over 75% of them had a decided advantage of +1.8 turnovers PER GAME over their opponent! It just makes sense. Check out last year...

2002 Turnover Super System results (25 Wins, 4 Losses):

Sep 29:

*LIONS (+8') 26, Saints 21 Win
      *CHIEFS (+3) 48, Dolphins 30 Win

Oct 06:

*BRONCOS (-6) 26, Chargers 9 Win
      *Packers (pk) 34, BEARS 21 Win

Oct 13:

*PATS (-6) 10, Packers 28 Lose
      *VIKINGS (-4') 31, Lions 24 Win
      *RAMS (+8) 28, Raiders 13 Win

Oct 20:

*Bills (+5') 23, DOLPHINS 10 Win
      *SAINTS (-1') 35, 49ers 27 Win

Oct 27:

*49ERS (-8') 38, Cards 28 Win
      *PATS (-3) 16, Broncos 24 Lose
      *Giants (+7) 3, EAGLES 17 Lose

Nov 03:

*BEARS (+7) 13, Eagles 19 Win
      *BROWNS (+3') 20, Steelers 23 Win
      *GIANTS (-3) 24, Jags 17 Win

Nov 10:

*Seahawks (+3) 27, CARDS 6 Win

Nov 17:

*TEXANS (+6) 21, Jags 24 Win
      *DOLPHINS (-4') 26, Ravens 7 Win

Nov 24:

*PANTHERS (+3) 0, Falcons 41 Lose

Dec 01:

*BILLS (+2) 38, Dolphins 21 Win
      *SAINTS (+2') 23, Bucs 20 Win

Dec 15:

*DOLPHINS (-1) 23, Raiders 17 Win
      *TITANS (-3) 24, Pats 7 Win

Dec 22:

*Chargers (+2') 22, CHIEFS 24 Win
      *REDSKINS (-6') 26, Texans 10 Win

Dec 29:

*GIANTS (-1) 10, Eagles 7 Win
      *BRONCOS (-13) 37, Cards 7 Win

Jan 05:

*Browns (+8) 33, STEELERS 36 Win

Jan 11:

*Steelers (+4) 31, TITANS 34 Win

The NFL Turnover "Super System" Plays are available EXCLUSIVELY in this year's Spread Report Online. Let's check out some other neat stuff...

My NCAA College Football ASR's (average spread ratings) are so simplistic while at the same time so profound. They really have everything to do with where Vegas is on a team--as the name ASR implies. I attribute an Average Spread Rating for about 120 lined-teams in College Football. The ratings are 'weighted' according to most recent performance and really expose bad lines.

Parity in College Football does not exist as it does in the Pros. Which means by the time Vegas catches up with a really bad team or really good team, the shorter (than pro) season is already over. And the astute capper has made off with some nice wins.

My ASR Formula exploits that fact and allows you to cash in Big time--like to the tune of 30-17 ATS last season! My NCAA College Football ASR Formula Plays will be part of this Year's Spread Report Online...

In a similar way, the NFL Real Number Line exploits bad lines. But the real strength of the RNL is found in underdogs. Also referred to in the past as my LOP Line (meaning 'level of play' line), the Real Number Line is just that. It is a line based on Real Numbers and not Potential Numbers.

A beautiful example of this was last year's Cowboys-Rams matchup early in the Season. Playing at home, the Rams where installed as a 12-point fave. Sounds about right, right? Not so fast. That's exactly what the books would have the public think.

Vegas based that number on the huge POTENTIAL of the Rams. The only problem is that--for whatever reason--Warner was not meeting that potential and therefore the Rams where not coming even close to covering.

While the Cowboys struggled at the QB position, their defense was playing well enough to suggest a closer game. That is, IF you use Real Numbers and not potential numbers. Last year's Real Number Line had the Rams a meer 2.5-point fave making the Cowboys the obvious choice...

Final: Cowboys 13, RAMS 10

Nice Winner...and I fully expect the the NFL Real Number Line to continue to win at the rate of 58-60% winners on all dog plays. It's available again this Season in the Spread Report Online.

The NFL Turnover Formula was by far the most anticipated part of last year's Spread Report Online. Everyone wants the turnovers to go their way--and rightly so. No other statistical category is more pertinent in determining the winner of the game or the winner of the pointspread.

Going into last season the hopes were high as the Turnover Formula was coming off an amazing 55-19 season (check out the above link entitled "2001 Turnover Formula Results) . Unlike it's counter part (the NFL Yardage Formula) which followed its brilliant 2001 performance (48-18 ATS) with a brilliant 2002 performance (38-23 ATS), the Turnover Formula merely broke even at 64-60 ATS.

The good news is that I fully expect a strong rebound. It is very logical and well-reasoned. Backed with a strong rationale and the Turnover Super System (25-4 ATS last year) to yoke up with, well, in the words of Arnold: I'll be back!

The NFL Yardage Formula was a nice surprise last year. It is a good, strong, well-founded contrare-type formula. After two back-to-back winning seasons with a combined record of 86-41 ATS, I expect it will hold its own again this year. It just makes sense.

And I'll say it again, I really believe the strength of this formula is it's safeguard. In other words, it's strong rationale keeps it afloat during an off-year. The off-year being perhaps a break-even or minimal juice burner, and that you stand the chance of a huge year at minimal risk.

The ATS Formula is, in short, simply brilliant. It is rather complex, but makes perfect, perfect sense. It's rationale is along the lines of "The Greatest System Ever", or, formerly "The Power Play" System which has not had a loser since the mid-seventies.

When the Power Play System (I often refer to it as the greatest system ever) comes up, you simply bank it. You do not consider anything else, you just bank it. Period. And you win, and you win easy. It's that simple. The only problem is that it rarely comes up. You hope to get one play in a season. I've often said if I could have a 1/2 dozen plays a year, I'd never work again.

In any event, I set out to find something along the lines of the Power Play System, that is, using the same basic rationale. What I came up with was the ATS Formula. It makes perfect sense, is right along the lines of the Power Plays, but offers more plays.

It's 4-year mark is 26-7 ATS including 10-0 last year. I haven't gone back farther, but I expect to do so as I get the chance (gotta' do it by hand) and I fully expect to find it will continue to hold water going back 10 years or more.

Suffice it to say, when it comes up this season, we'll be on it. And you can too EXCLUSIVELY inside the Spread Report Online.

The Rushing Yardage System and the Passing Yardage System are both 4-pronged systems, which is a nice touch. And smart too. The Systems generally are looking for underdogs in desireable roles (statistically) when pitted against their favored opponent in undesireable roles (statistically).

The combination of these two systems comprised of a total of eight sub-systems really aids in enveloping the meat of the Nine NFL Systems into a consensus and keeping the whole in balance.

The results are strong coming in at a combined 85-28 ATS last year. We'll look for that to continue this year.

Along with the Turnover Super System, these next two are my favorite. The Rush Defense System and the Yards Per Completion Formula. The Rush defense contains a strong, well-grounded logic that isolates teams at the right time in the right role.

You don't wanna play this defense in this role--even if they are not ordinarily a top-rated D. Stay home. They're nasty, aggressive, and bloody. And this Rush Defense will SHUT DOWN the best RB's in the league. The best part is that they massacre the pointspread (29-5 ATS) and you can have these plays This Season in the Spread Report Online.

It is no secret that Pass Yards Per Completion is one of the leading factors regarding who wins and covers the game. Along with Turnovers, nothing is more indicative as Pass Yds Per Attempt and Per Completion. With that thought in mind, it made sense to apply my formula to such a category.

As I expected, the results did not disappoint. No surprise though since I simply applied the same Winninig Formula used for Yardage and Turnovers to the Pass Yards Per Completion category. The Formula attributes a rating for each match up, and here's what happened:

All Dog Plays: 70 Wins, 49 Losses*

*Note: Playing all the dog plays had 12 winning weeks against only 2 losing weeks (4-5, 3-6).

"Green" Dog Plays: 41 Wins, 25 Losses**

**Note: "Green" is a term I've used over the years to suggest a play is a 'go ahead'. It is a certain criteria that I developed that can be used with literally any system, formula, or means of picking a game. It 'narrows down' the plays and 'weeds out' the juice burners. It is used in the Yardage Formula and Turnover Formula. In this case it weeded out 29 wins and 24 losses, leaving a healthier R.O.I. (return) of 41-25 ATS.

Of the 41-25 ATS record with Green Dogs, it is interesting to note that Division games held a strong advantage at 19-7 ATS, leaving the Non-division plays with a questionable 22-18 mark. We like those division games.

Other notables regarding the Yards Per Pass Completion Formula:

*The "Highest Rated" Play of the Week (provided it qualified with a high enough rating of 30.0>) was 9-0 ATS regardless of whether they were a favorite or a dog.

*All plays rated 30.0> (fave or dog) were 21-6 ATS.

The Yards Per Pass Completion Formula is nothing short of brilliant. But perhaps it's the Formula itself, being applied to virtually any key category that makes all the difference.

Well there you have it. Ten masterful Formulas sure to keep the juices flowing this Season! To see what can happen when these ten are combined, go check out the site and click on the link entitled "2002 Formula Results" which is a CONSENSUS of all these things put together!

Week-by-week, game-by-game, last year's CONSENSUS Plays are perhaps the most brilliant Season Ever. And they are available EXCLUSIVELY in the Spread Report Online!

dave

Comment

Anyone with a minimal amount of reading comprehension can see through all this junk. You are throwing around all these fancy names for your "formulas," but there really isn't any substance to them.

For example: "My NCAA College Football ASR's (average spread ratings) are so simplistic while at the same time so profound. They really have everything to do with where Vegas is on a team--as the name ASR implies. I attribute an Average Spread Rating for about 120 lined-teams in College Football. The ratings are 'weighted' according to most recent performance and really expose bad lines.

Parity in College Football does not exist as it does in the Pros. Which means by the time Vegas catches up with a really bad team or really good team, the shorter (than pro) season is already over. And the astute capper has made off with some nice wins."

If you read this, it really isn't saying anything. You are just stating what every other handicapper says, only in different and more long winded terms. I'm sure the goal of this is to lure people in by sounding more educated and by avoiding the "in your face" approach used by Jack Price, Stu Feiner, et al. I'm sure you'll get some of the more "green" consumers out there, but I just want to let you know that there are plenty of us here that can read through all this BS.

Comment

My style of rhetoric is not meant to offend anyone. I just write. As far as the College ASR's, I'm proud of it just as I am my other work. I do all my research by hand. It's tedious.

So to see my work come to fruition in terms of actual success against virgin data the way that all 4 of my (then) new formulas did last season, well, it's kinda' gratifying.

As far as them other guys you mentioned, I've heard of some of them and some of them I haven't. Whatever they are, or whoever, makes no difference to me.

All I know is my College ASR's booked 30 Wins and 17 Losses against the spread. And that all that I've written in my posts are accurate and true.

Believe me, I understand where you're coming from. I quit this business in 1990 because of the kinda' junk you're referring to.

But in 1998 I got back in it and figured I didn't have to abandoned what I love the most and do the best just because of how others choose to operate. I understand.

One thing's for sure though, it's gonna exciting to watch and see how my 6 new formulas fare this year against the virgin data!

I worked on some really neat baseball formulas back in April and May, but put it on the back burner to focus on the Grid.

By the way that reminds me, speaking of baseball, I think I do have one thing that might lend just a hint of credibility.

I forgot that in 1998 (my first year back in the business) I tackled the bases for my first time ever. I was DOCUMENTED #2 at Bigguy.com at the Free Picks Site. I think it's under the handle 'taxi driver'.

I've got a brief history at my site too regarding things I've published dating back to 1986. I still get email every now and then from people who remember my publication "Reasons for Winning".

When I think back to what that publication contained compared to the complexity of some of my formulas now...just a babe. Gotta' go...L8r bases...

dave

Comment

LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID...

THE BEST WAY TO GET NEW BUSINESS IS TO PROVE YOURSELF. YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF EVERYDAY IN LIFE. SO, WITH THAT BEING SAID, SIMPLY POST YOUR PLAYS AFTER KICKOFF AND BEFORE THE FIRST POINT IS SCORED SO EVERYONE HERE CAN SEE HOW YOU DO. THAT IS A REASONABLE REQUEST. IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN EVERYONE WILL ASSUME THAT YOURE FULL OF CRAP. SO, IM THROWING THE BALL IN YOUR COURT. NO ONE WILL SIGN UP UNTIL THEY SEE SOME RESULTS. SO, IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST AFTER KICKOFF, THEN YOU ARE REALLY JUST WASTING EVERYBODIES TIME, INCLUDING YOUR OWN. THIS IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO GET BUSINESS UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PROVE YOURSELF FIRST. THERE ARE PLENTY OF SERVICES THAT COME HERE TOUTING THEMSELVES AS THE BEST AND THEN THEY GO ON UNBELIEVABLE LOSING STREAKS. THEY THEN NEVER POST AGAIN. I FOR ONE WILL NOT WASTE MY MONEY ON A SERVICE WITHOUT SEEING FIRSTHAND WHAT YOU CAN DO. I DONT BUY A CAR WITHOUT TEST-DRIVING IT FIRST, SO WHY SHOULD I PAY DOUBLE TO LOSE GAMES? YOUR SERVICE FEE PLUS THE MONEY AND JUICE IT COSTS ME. FRANKLY, IM TIRED OF SEEING THESE POSTS. YOUVE ALREADY STATED WHAT YOU CAN DO. NOW ITS TIME TO BACK IT UP! BUCK UP OR BUCK OFF, ITS REALLY UP TO YOU!!!!!!

C-YA
            A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Um...

...calm down Bugs.

Just because you're not familiar with my work does not mean I'm not a proven entity.

Some of my early work has been purchased by the likes of Marc Lawrence, Joe Gavazzi (Pittsburgh Private Players), Gary London (National Sportswire), and the venerable Gary Anderson.

One thing I know for sure, the stuff I put out now blows away the stuff I put out as a babe in the mid-80's.

My formula plays will be monitored at Bigguy this year.

Meanwhile, if you dare, check out my new post entitled "The Real Deal?"

Stop by for a visit Bugs...

dave

Contact Dave: [email protected]

Comment

Winning Formulas Rock Monday Night

Everyone loves Monday Night Football, and I gotta' tell you after looking at how my 6 All New Formulas did last year on Monday Nights, I wish I had developed them a year sooner on a few of the games!

Some of the Winning Formulas kick in Week Two and by Week Four they're ALL in full swing. Of the 16 possible Monday Night plays, the Winning Formulas gave us a play on 9 Monday Nights--or just over half.

That's about right since the Winning Formulas averaged 8.6 plays per week last year--just over half.

Here's the juicy Monday Night Football results when the Winning Formulas had a selection...

Week Three:

1* BUCS (+3) 26, Rams 14 Win

Week Four:

2* RAVENS (+9) 34, Broncos 23 Win

Week Five:

2* Packers (pk) 34, BEARS 21 Win

Week Eight:

1* Giants (+8) 3, EAGLES 17 Lose

Week Nine:

1* PACKERS (-4) 24, Dolphins 10 Win

Week Ten:

3* Raiders (+6) 34, BRONCOS 10 Win

Week Twelve:

2* Eagles (+7) 38, 49ers 17 Win

Week Fifteen:

1* TITANS (-3) 24, Patriots 7 Win

Week Sixteen:

2* Steelers (+4') 17, BUCS 7 Win

Week Seventeen:

1* RAMS (+3) 31, 49ers 20 Win

Monday Night often has a tendancy to 'amplify' what the play does. Notice that ALL 8 Winners won the game Straght Up and Against the Spread--six of them as dogs.

In fact, all 8 Winners Won and Covered by DOUBLE DIGITS.

***The average "Cover" for the 8 Winners was nearly 3 touchdowns at +19.5 per game average. I don't know about you, but that's got my juices flowing!

I noticed that the "Four Star" Winning Formula games from last year (9-0 ATS) were sizeable covers (I'll be posting all the Winning Formula CONSENSUS games soon). Here's one thing I look at...

Do the Winning Formula picks have a higher Winning percentage if they are rated higher? They SHOULD. It makes sense. They should have a higher Winning percentage against the spread IF there is (as I believe) a cause and effect.

Also, not only is the Winning percentage higher, but as I mentioned, the Higher rated 3-star and 4-star games also seem to have a larger "Cover" than the others. That's a good sign.

To check out more numbers, feel Free to stop by for a visit...

dave
                Contact dave: [email protected]

Comment

Bump...

...for bugs.

Comment

Okay, as promised...

Here's a week-by-week, game-by-game look at the Consensus Plays of my 6 New Formulas and Systems.

Finishing at 111 Wins and 27 Losses against the spread, including 16 consecutive winning weeks, it is perhaps one of the most phenomenal seasons ever for any one group of statistical criteria.

I believe the phenomenal results are atttributed first and foremost to the fact that my material is well-researched and makes logical sense. Secondly, coming at the game from every key statistical angle, the formulas compliment and counter-balance each other--pointing to the right side while steering away from games that seemingly contradict.

And thirdly, the formulas themselves are a unique mix, merging typical statistical criteria with formulas birthed out of contrare-type thought processes--a perfect blend. Again, nicely complimenting each other.

Here's the week-by-week, game-by-game results of perhaps the most phenomenal season ever...

Week Two:

3* Broncos (+3') 24, 49ERS 14 WINNER

2* Texans (+13) 3, CHARGERS 24 oops

2* Giants (+12) 26, RAMS 21 WINNER

2* Raiders (+4) 30, STEELERS 17 WINNER

1* COWBOYS (+3') 21, Titans 13 WINNER

1* SAINTS (+2) 35, Packers 20 WINNER

1* Jags (+3') 23, CHIEFS 16 WINNER

Week Three:

3* Panthers (+6') 21, VIKINGS 14 WINNER

3* Seahawks (+5') 6, GIANTS 9 WINNER

2* Bills (+7') 23, BRONCOS 28 WINNER

1* Browns (+4) 31, Titans 28 WINNER

1* Chiefs (+8') 38, PATRIOTS 41 WINNER

1* BUCS (+2') 26, Rams 14 WINNER

Week Four:

4* Texans (+19) 17, EAGLES 35 WINNER

3* CHIEFS (+3) 48, Dolphins 30 WINNER

2* LIONS (+9) 26, Saints 21 WINNER

2* RAVENS (+9) 34, Broncos 23 WINNER

1* PACKERS (-6') 17, Panthers 14 oops

1* BILLS (-3) 33, Bears 27 WINNER

1* CARDS (+3) 21, Giants 7 WINNER

1* CHARGERS (+3) 21, Pats 14 WINNER

Week Five:

4* Redskins (+3') 31, Titans 14 WINNER

3* Bengals (+13') 21, COLTS 28 WINNER

2* BRONCOS (-6) 26, Chargers 9 WINNER

2* Cardinals (+4') 16, PANTHERS 13 WINNER

2* JETS (+3) 25, Chiefs 29 oops

2* Packers (pk) 34, BEARS 21 WINNER

1* COWBOYS (+1') 17, Giants 21 oops

1* Rams (+6) 13, 49ERS 37 oops

1* DOLPHINS (-3) 26, Pats 13 WINNER

1* BILLS (+3) 31, Raiders 49 oops

Week Six:

4* RAMS (+8) 28, Raiders 13 WINNER

3* TITANS (+2) 23, Jags 14 WINNER

2* VIKINGS (-4') 31, Lions 24 WINNER

1* Packers (+6) 28, PATS 10 WINNER

1* Ravens (+7) 20, COLTS 22 WINNER

1* Browns (+7') 3, BUCS 17 oops

Week Seven:

2* Bills (+6) 23, DOLPHINS 10 WINNER

2* EAGLES (-3) 20, Bucs 10 WINNER

1* SAINTS (-1) 35, 49ers 27 WINNER

1* JETS (-3) 20, Vikings 7 WINNER

1* Jags (-1') 10, RAVENS 17 oops

1* LIONS (+3) 23, Bears 20 WINNER

Week Eight:

2* PATS (-3) 16, Broncos 24 oops

2* Seahawks (+2) 17, COWBOYS 14 WINNER

2* Titans (-4') 30, BENGALS 24 WINNER

1* 49ERS (-8') 38, Cards 28 WINNER

1* Giants (+7') 3, EAGLES 17 oops

1* BILLS (-7') 24, Lions 17 oops

1* Falcons (+3') 37, SAINTS 35 WINNER

1* REDSKINS (+1') 26, Colts 21 WINNER

1* CHIEFS (+2') 20, Raiders 10 WINNER

Week Nine:

4* Jets (+8') 44, CHARGERS 13 WINNER

4* BEARS (+7) 13, Eagles 19 WINNER

2* Bengals (+2') 38, TEXANS 3 WINNER

1* GIANTS (-3) 24, Jags 17 WINNER

1* BROWNS (+3') 20, Steelers 23 WINNER

1* 49ers (+3) 23, RAIDERS 20 WINNER

1* Ravens (+7) 17, FALCONS 20 WINNER

1* PACKERS (-4) 24, Dolphins 10 WINNER

Week Ten:

3* Raiders (+6) 34, BRONCOS 10 WINNER

2* Colts (+9) 35, EAGLES 13 WINNER

1* Seahawks (+3) 27, CARDS 6 WINNER

1* JAGS (-1') 26, Redskins 7 WINNER

1* Lions (+10) 14, PACKERS 40 oops

1* Falcons (+5) 34, STEELERS 34 WINNER

1* Giants (-1) 27, VIKINGS 20 WINNER

1* BEARS (+5) 30, Pats 33 WINNER

Week Eleven:

3* VIKINGS (+6) 31, Packers 21 WINNER

1* Bills (+3') 16, CHIEFS 17 WINNER

1* TEXANS (+6') 21, Jags 24 WINNER

1* DOLPHINS (-5) 26, Ravens 7 WINNER

1* EAGLES (-11') 38, Cards 14 WINNER

1* Redskins (+3') 17, GIANTS 19 WINNER

1* Panthers (+8) 10, BUCS 23 oops

1* Cowboys (+6') 3, COLTS 20 oops

1* RAIDERS (-5) 27, Pats 20 WINNER

1* TITANS (+3) 31, Steelers 23 WINNER

1* 49ers (-2') 17, CHARGERS 20 oops

Week Twelve:

4* REDSKINS (+3') 20, Rams 17 WINNER

3* CARDS (+9') 20, Raiders 41 oops

3* TEXANS (+5) 16, Giants 14 WINNER

2* Vikings (+8) 17, PATS 24 WINNER

2* RAVENS (+2) 13, Titans 12 WINNER

2* Colts (+6) 23, BRONCOS 20 WINNER

2* DOLPHINS (-4) 30, Chargers 3 WINNER

2* Eagles (+7) 38, 49ERS 17 WINNER

1* PANTHERS (+3') 0, Falcons 41 oops

1* SEAHAWKS (+3) 39, Chiefs 32 WINNER

1* Packers (+3) 7, BUCS 21 oops

1* COWBOYS (+3) 21, Jags 19 WINNER

1* JETS (-3) 31, Bills 13 WINNER

Week Thirteen:

4* BILLS (+2) 38, Dolphins 21 WINNER

4* Panthers (+7') 13, BROWNS 6 WINNER

2* CHARGERS (+3) 30, Broncos 27 WINNER

2* SAINTS (+2) 23, Bucs 20 WINNER

1* LIONS (+6) 12, Patriots 20 oops

1* Cards (+9) 0, CHIEFS oops

1* Ravens (-2') 27, BENGALS 23 WINNER

1* Bears (+9') 20, PACKERS 30 oops

1* EAGLES (+2) 10, Rams 3 WINNER

1* Falcons (-3') 30, VIKINGS 24 WINNER

Week Fourteen:

4* CARDS (+1) 23, Lions 20 WINNER

3* PANTHERS (-3) 52, Bengals 31 WINNER

2* BUCS (-3') 34, Falcons 10 WINNER

2* CHARGERS (+3') 7, Raiders 27 oops

1* PATRIOTS (-4) 27, Bills 17 WINNER

1* Vikings (+9') 22, PACKERS 26 WINNER

1* TITANS (+1) 27, Colts 17 WINNER

1* Giants (+2') 27, REDSKINS 21 WINNER

1* JETS (+1) 19, Broncos 13 WINNER

1* RAVENS (+2') 25, Saints 37 oops

1* Browns (+2') 21, JAGS 20 WINNER

Week Fifteen:

4* BEARS (+6') 20, Jets 13 WINNER

3* DOLPHINS (-1') 23, Raiders 17 WINNER

2* TEXANS (+3) 19, Ravens 23 oops

1* LIONS (+9) 20, Bucs 23 WINNER

1* Jags (-3) 29, BENGALS 15 WINNER

1* BROWNS (+2) 23, Colts 28 oops

1* STEELERS (-9) 30, Panthers 14 WINNER

1* TITANS (-2') 24, Patriots 7 WINNER

Week Sixteen:

2* Steelers (+4') 17, BUCS 7 WINNER

1* Chargers (+2') 22, CHIEFS 24 WINNER

1* REDSKINS (-6') 26, Texans 10 WINNER

1* Browns (+2') 14, RAVENS 13 WINNER

1* COWBOYS (+7) 3, Eagles 27 oops

1* BENGALS (+7) 20, Saints 13 WINNER

Week Seventeen:

2* BROWNS (+3) 24, Falcons 16 WINNER

1* GIANTS (-1) 10, Eagles 7 WINNER

1* Ravens (+8) 31, STEELERS 34 WINNER

1* Cowboys (+7') 14, REDSKINS 20 WINNER

1* LIONS (+3') 36, Vikings 38 WINNER

1* TEXANS (+9') 3, Titans 13 oops

1* PATRIOTS (+2) 27, Dolphins 24 WINNER

1* BEARS (+7') 0, Bucs 15 oops

1* Seahawks (+3) 31, CHARGERS 28 WINNER

1* RAMS (-3) 31, 49ers 20 WINNER

So there you have it folks. Believe me, when I look at the results I marvel. But this time last year I was marveling too...and the stuff I was promoting this time last year came in with flying colors last Season.

Let's recap the above results:

4*: 9-0

3*: 12-1

2*: 25-5

1* 65-21

Monday Nights: 8-1

Wow...let's get the Season rolling...

dave
                    1-800-345-2062

Comment

Hell!! Will this dude just not go away!!!If your system is so good play your games get rich and get the hell out of here panhandling.
                      Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Comment

Last years results

Here are my results for last year.

Keg Plays 16-0
                        Case Plays 15-1
                        Twelve Packs 14-2
                        Six Packs 10-6

I played 1 each per week. My records are documented the same place as you will find Football Formula's documented record. However, this year my records will be documented by animalsareus.com (my dog and mbates chicken got together for this one) To check my records, you will have to go thru 4 different web links to get to it, but it will be well worth your time. You may not believe my records because neither do I, but if you sign up now and pay me money first, then you can monitor how well I do. Remember, I may suck this year, but as long as I have your money, I'll remind you how well I did last year. Unbelievable!!!
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Once again, your alleged records mean absolutely NOTHING unless they were documented by an independent third party.

Comment

Right forum...

Bookie Buster,

If you choose to go to the sports service forum, you might find sports service promotions there--although I'm not a sports service.

If my information sheet was paper and sold at the newstand, you would have no qualm. You might even purchase it along with other information sheets. But its not paper, it's online.

The games listed are not my picks, they are the results of research I've done regarding formulas I developed and believe in. Formulas that I believe have a cause and effect and can be expected to win more games against the pointspread than they lose--in the long run.

You know, like last year. Those four formulas were documented week in and week out in my Spread Report versus virgin data and came through with flying colors. Why? Because they work.

I'm not posting at the main forum. If you ask me to go away, ask all to go away. The only difference between my posts and the posts of others that promote here daily is that mine are under the same thread...

dave

Comment

Working...
                            X