X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many is that now CML?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chado, this ought to be fun. The season only lasts about 9 months if your ' favourite' team makes it to the Cup! Scotty Bowman had the Lord Stanley's Cup at the club we play golf at but I refused to take my kids until the Sabre's actually win it on their own. That may not be in my lifetime though. Good luck and good capping throughout the year!

Comment

Originally posted by tophytooth
        Chado, this ought to be fun. The season only lasts about 9 months if your ' favourite' team makes it to the Cup! Scotty Bowman had the Lord Stanley's Cup at the club we play golf at but I refused to take my kids until the Sabre's actually win it on their own. That may not be in my lifetime though. Good luck and good capping throughout the year!

That awesome bro...I am pumped for the season..been watching preseason...got the NYR/TB game on MSG right now...EDM/VAN coming up next...great seeing all these young guns!!! GL to you too!!!

Comment

sent

hey, changing i also just sent monte an e-mail for your info, because i don't have a paypal acc.

If $ order is cool then it is in the mail as soon as i get your info. I'll try and get it out tommorrow (wed) if i get your e-mail by then.

sorry about all my questions, i am just unfamiliar with fantasy leagues all together and wanted to make sure i fully understood.

I'm in ! let's do this !

Comment

hey changing, looks like we got like 7 or 8 people, my brother would play but he is not a member of the site.

is it worth it for him to sign up just so we can get another player in ???, obviously i would send you the $ for both of us.
            Last edited by MR Pain; 09-24-2008, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
              hey changing, looks like we got like 7 or 8 people, my brother would play but he is not a member of the site.

is it worth it for him to sign up just so we can get another player in ???, obviously i would send you the $ for both of us.

guys you can also email spark for my information he has it as well if thats a faster route lol.
              Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
              1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

just sent you an e-mail. Monte was actually very quick with the reply.

Comment

hey, changing i also just sent monte an e-mail for your info, because i don't have a paypal acc.

If $ order is cool then it is in the mail as soon as i get your info. I'll try and get it out tommorrow (wed) if i get your e-mail by then.

sorry about all my questions, i am just unfamiliar with fantasy leagues all together and wanted to make sure i fully understood.

I'm in ! let's do this !

Comment

I dont want to speak for changing but I'm sure he'd have no problem with your brother playing if you're sending in money for him....

I would love to get all 12 spots filled

Comment

c'mon guys, those interested (even if not interested) in signing up for a bettorschat fantasy nhl league this year PLEASE get in touch with Monte and send him $25 through paypal. If you dont have paypal and need to send a money order you can get in touch with Monte and grab my email from him and you can send me out the money order. We still need a few people to sign up so please, let's do this, need a total of 12 teams when its all said and done. I know there's more than 12 members at bettorschat.
                      Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                      1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

ok im in settin up a paypal account right now
                        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
                          WORD!!!

But thats the last and I mean LAST fucking Sabres fan getting in this thing..

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              WORD!!!

But thats the last and I mean LAST fucking Sabres fan getting in this thing..

lol thats ok ill jsut have to beat yer ass in this fantasy league!
                              twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

I sent Monte the money through Paypal, just waiting on the info. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X