Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Fantasy League 2008

Hey guys,

I've worked everything out with Monte. I am first to admit im not a huge Hockey fan but I love playing fantasy ANYTHING and with $25.00 attached to it at least it will make it interesting. With the NHL season approaching.. I want to set up a fantasy hockey league and I would like 11 guys to sign up (12 including me.) Want to do like $25 entry fee and it would work like this.

1st Place- $150.00
    2nd Place- $75.00
    3rd Place- $50.00
    4th Place- $25.00

if you're interested, CMON its just $25.00! We're all going to paypal Monte the $25.00 and he's going to hold it in a "bank" until the end of the season and he'll pay out the winners in the league. Make sure you reply in this thread and also make sure when you send the payment to let Monte know what your username is here and he'll get in touch with me with all the information and we'll get everyone out the League ID and password on Yahoo. Let's have fun with this guys and good luck. Monte's e-mail to send the paypal to is [email protected]

Make sure in your paypal payment to put down what your username on BettorsChat is so we know whose paid.
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 09-19-2008, 07:40 PM.
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

i'm in changing

I'm in ! no problem, i have never played a fantasy league on here and i have never sent monte anything but i will now, no problem. i read the post but i have never joined any leagues therefore i don't have a paypal acc. do you just go and sign up for one.

i will check this thread thursday night and i will arrange to send it to monte. so just 25.00 through paypal to monte ?? is that all i need to know for now ?

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
      I'm in ! no problem, i have never played a fantasy league on here and i have never sent monte anything but i will now, no problem. i read the post but i have never joined any leagues therefore i don't have a paypal acc. do you just go and sign up for one.

i will check this thread thursday night and i will arrange to send it to monte. so just 25.00 through paypal to monte ?? is that all i need to know for now ?
      Mr. pain

Yah get an account at payapl.com, you'll have to add a credit or debit card or checking account to the paypal account so you can send money. It's very easy to understand how to send money once you have an account. Just $25.00 to Monte yes at the email in the post. Make sure in a note to him as well let him know whos sending the money ie your username on bettorchat MrPain. Therefore he checks you off, once youve sent him the money he'll let me know and we'll get you the link to sign up for the fantasy league. Thanks dude, It's going to be fun

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

You know I am in brother....

Guys obviously I know you dont like hockey that much but with the lack of interest from overall memebers here it is going to be tough to get enough people to join. Please show some support its only $25 and I will make a deal with you all...if we get this league rolling as much as it pains me to say it I will join an NBA league this year....

Seriously though...we are all sports fans join and have some fun for entertainment and jokes CMON...
        Last edited by Chado1; 09-18-2008, 12:13 PM.
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

DBURGH, Meg, and weazel should join I am assuming and hopefully KB well get his big ass in....

Comment

I'll join if I get Sid the Kid

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              I'll join if I get Sid the Kid
              I am sure he will be one of the first guys to get picked..hopefully you get to draft first...I am not sure how it will work exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                I am sure he will be one of the first guys to get picked..hopefully you get to draft first...I am not sure how it will work exactly....

this can always be changed but I figured it may take a little while to get people signed up so as of right now I set up the draft to be Sun Sep 28 3:45pm EDT. Like I said, if we get the people way before this date then im all for having it whenever as long as most if not all people can make the draft. Those that could care less about the draft obviously will have there team automatically picked by the computer based on the best available players. I think im going to do a similiar thing for the NBA for $50.00 because im sure more people will be interested.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
                  this can always be changed but I figured it may take a little while to get people signed up so as of right now I set up the draft to be Sun Sep 28 3:45pm EDT. Like I said, if we get the people way before this date then im all for having it whenever as long as most if not all people can make the draft. Those that could care less about the draft obviously will have there team automatically picked by the computer based on the best available players. I think im going to do a similiar thing for the NBA for $50.00 because im sure more people will be interested.
                  Let me check my schedule and see if I have a date that day.Nope.Nothing for the whole month.See you at 3:45.

signed,
                  Chado

Comment

I think im going to do a similiar thing for the NBA for $50.00 because im sure more people will be interested.
                    I do the BettorsChat NFL, MLB and NBA Fantasy League's every year. If you are interested in the NBA League, let me know. We will only have 1 of those here.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      I do the BettorsChat NFL, MLB and NBA Fantasy League's every year. If you are interested in the NBA League, let me know. We will only have 1 of those here.

MOST DEF...never done fantasy on here so I had no idea who was doing what. how much entry for NBA?

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

All the Fantasy League's are always $50

Comment

never done fantasy on here so I had no idea who was doing what.

You never saw any of the fantasy threads in this forum??? lol

Comment

Do you have to pay a fee for every transaction that you make. For instance If I want to add or drop a player is there a fee for that?

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                              Do you have to pay a fee for every transaction that you make. For instance If I want to add or drop a player is there a fee for that?

no, no transaction fees just $25 straight up.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Working...
                              X