NHL Fantasy League 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    Chad, You are lucky i'm not going to reply to this right now out of respect for CML. Count your blessings on this one because you are not very bright.
    thank you sir. very much appreciated. all it does is clutter the thread because it goes back and forth forever
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

• Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
      thank you sir. very much appreciated. all it does is clutter the thread because it goes back and forth forever

Trust me buddy, this thread is getting more views than you would believe right now!

Comment

Trust me buddy, this thread is getting more views than you would believe right now!

well thats what I want however... I would like some extra people signing up for my damn NHL fantasy league

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Chad, You are lucky i'm not going to reply to this right now out of respect for CML. Count your blessings on this one because you are not very bright.
          What?? I honeslty had no clue that you had to pay for people that did not pay other than TMAC. I dont know what the big deal is? Sorry for using your name as an example?
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

...took the words right out of my mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by ChangingMyLuck3
              well thats what I want however... I would like some extra people signing up for my damn NHL fantasy league

It's hockey man, i'm surprised you got as many as you did. People like hockey but not nearly to the extent to play fantasy like foots and bases. I always have trouble filling one NBA League, so i knew hockey wouldn't be easy. Luckily, it's only $25 or you might not have as many as you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg27
                ...took the words right out of my mouth
                Meg knows! lol

Comment

• guys its getting close to our draft, anyone else interested that hasnt expressed interest?

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

• Unstuck this thread to let it float ...

Bump it anytime

Comment

• Have we nailed down a definite time yet CML3????

Comment

• if we need another i can send out another M/O for my brother today ???

leaving @ 1:00pm today, let me know.

*also i know your only expecting 2 money orders, and i can't remember if i wrote who it was from, mine is the one from fla.

Comment

• I'm in and signed up

Comment

• Originally posted by MR Pain
                            if we need another i can send out another M/O for my brother today ???

leaving @ 1:00pm today, let me know.

*also i know your only expecting 2 money orders, and i can't remember if i wrote who it was from, mine is the one from fla.

Mr Pain, you can send out a money order for your brother, when I get the first money order just have him sign up and i'll have to have all monies in by the 30th of september or teams will be deleted. Thanks brotha.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

• can everyone let me know what their team names are please. Need to keep track. Thanks guys.

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

• Meg's Nightmare

Comment

Working...
                                X