Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wonder what would happen if you pissed on a 3phase electric fence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark
    We already know that you donate plenty of it to guys ...
    Is bover out of the closet today or in it?

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
      what is a 3rd phase?.....omg why even go on living?
      3 phase is when you have 3 sine waves 120 degrees apart 1 sine wave is when you have 1 cycle that goes positive then through zero then through negative then the process starts again. in our country this (sine wave) dose this 6o times per sec that means your lights in your house go on tnen off 60 times in1 sec. it is so fast ou can not see it.as for 3 phase you have 3 of these sine waves all seperated by 120 degrees you will only see 3 phase voltage in industrial plants. you will not see it in a house hold unless you special order it. what you have coming in your house is single phase 220 with a neutral that means from 1 side of the 220 leg to the white neutral you get 110volts then from the other sde of the 220 to the neutral you get 110 again but if you go across the 2 black 220 you will get 220vac. with we say 440 3 phase you have 3 wires and a neutral you have red.black.blue and white
      the red black and blue are hot the white is neutral so if yoy went red to black=440
      black to blue =440
      red to blue =44o
      if you went red to white=220
      black to blue 220
      red to blue =220
      if you need more info ask and i will help you

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddie
        ouch...
        i would be really surprised if it were 3 phase they are usually signal phase low current high voltage

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          Tinman and myself are prolly the only one's here who know the difference

Your house is single phase, 120/240 volt, the bank you work at is either 120/208 volt 3 phase or 480/277 volt 3 phase.

The higher the voltage the lesser the amperage. And that my friend is today's lesson in electricity.

Yesterday i couldnt spell electrician, today i are 1
          i gave him the whole thing 0n 3 phase he will read 1 line and be totally confused

Comment

I could have done without that.....OMG!
            NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

Jesus Christ... WOW !

Comment

Working...
              X