Losing weight in late 30s is hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing weight in late 30s is hard

Getting lean in your late 30s is so much harder than when I was even in my early 30s. I work out alot. Do martial arts at least 2 times a week and regular gym atleast 2 times a week.

It seems that I have to not eat ANYTHING at night time in order to get lean. You have to starve yourself.

The issue is that I work the night shift on the weekend. I am also very hungry after training so it is very difficult not to eat at night.

Diet,cut out all added sugars and refined carbs, cut out butter and oil, eat more fruit and vegetables, and drink only water, tea, and black coffee. The pounds will fly off.

Comment

Losing weight in your late 30s is definitely a challenge! It's important to make sure you're eating enough during the day. That way, you'll be less tempted to eat too much at night. Also, make sure to focus on nutrient-dense foods that'll keep you full and energized. Check out https://www.podaimaperformance.com/. They've got some great info about nutrition and other lifestyle changes you can make to get lean. It's also worth thinking about how you can work with your night shifts. Planning ahead can help. You can make sure to stock up on healthy snacks so you don't end up reaching for unhealthy stuff.

Comment

It's always hard and challenging.

Comment

Working...
        X