• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Monte, will you sponsor me an account?
    Post up your own monies

Comment

Come on, I'll give you 25% of my earnings. All you have to do is get it set up and get me my log on info.

Comment

Come on, I'll give you 25% of my earnings. All you have to do is get it set up and get me my log on info.
        You mean you don't know how to click on a banner and type in some info? Send me all of your info address etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          You mean you don't know how to click on a banner and type in some info? Send me all of your info address etc.
          It's easy. It'd be easier for you to do since you are funding the account. Make my user name, BettorsChat poster child. I'll rake it in and fund this site off my 25% earnings you'll make.

Comment

It's easy. It'd be easier for you to do since you are funding the account. Make my user name, BettorsChat poster child. I'll rake it in and fund this site off my 25% earnings you'll make.
            Why don't I just go rip a $100 bill up into pieces instead

Comment

Cause that $100 bill won't turn into a cash cow like I will.

I'll throw you enough earnings by the end of the year to help you upgrade your 1972 Ford Pinto into a 21st century model for your trips back and forth to McDonalds where you shove value meals down your throat in between milkings from momma.

Comment

Cause that $100 bill won't turn into a cash cow like I will.

I'll throw you enough earnings by the end of the year to help you upgrade your 1972 Ford Pinto into a 21st century model for your trips back and forth to McDonalds where you shove value meals down your throat in between milkings from momma.
                Let's see I post up $100 so you can lose it which equates to zero cash. Yeah, that makes a lot of since oklahomo.

Comment

Hey Obamalamadingdong, I'm trying to give you something for nothing

Comment

hahahahahahahah

this thread is great.
                    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Hey Obamalamadingdong, I'm trying to give you something for nothing
                      Yeah, I should just tear up a $100 bill as that would be something for nothing in your book

Comment

Up to about 850. Had it up to 950 couple days ago but lost a big hand. The .50/1 games are great!

Comment

Mike cash out now, before they fuck you over. At least some of it.
                          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                            Mike cash out now, before they fuck you over. At least some of it.
                            Only put a 100 in so really no risk. I play pretty tight and max 2 tables at a time. If I lose it all no big deal but would like to get it to a 1000 then take some out!

Comment

If you think the game is weak, maybe your strategies doesn't work.

Comment

Is the site easy to navigate? Easy game play? I've been looking for another place. Used to use UltimateBet but I let me account sit active for a while and those fuckers deleted my account and wouldn't refund my money. Made me livid
                                Try for yourself so that you will know. Don't ask too many questions then in the end you will not take our advices.

Comment

Working...
                                X