Full Tilt Promotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Tilt Promotions

I signed up for full tilt last week, I didn't have a promotion code, but i did click on the banner above to get there. Did you recieve credit for it?

PS I didn't really care for the site.
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
      I signed up for full tilt last week, I didn't have a promotion code, but i did click on the banner above to get there. Did you recieve credit for it?

PS I didn't really care for the site.
      If you clicked on the banner then yes the site got credit.

Comment

I played in The Face the Ace promo above. It was free, I actually made it to the final round tonight. And if I come in the Top 10, I get a free trip to Vegas and a chance to play the pros. It's pretty cool, really.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Is the site easy to navigate? Easy game play? I've been looking for another place. Used to use UltimateBet but I let me account sit active for a while and those fuckers deleted my account and wouldn't refund my money. Made me livid

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Is the site easy to navigate? Easy game play? I've been looking for another place. Used to use UltimateBet but I let me account sit active for a while and those fuckers deleted my account and wouldn't refund my money. Made me livid
            If I had to suggest one place to play, it would be Full Tilt. I've played on Ultimate Bet and FT, and IMO, Tilt is 10x better.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
              I played in The Face the Ace promo above. It was free, I actually made it to the final round tonight. And if I come in the Top 10, I get a free trip to Vegas and a chance to play the pros. It's pretty cool, really.
              Mavs what ID do you use on fulltilt i stop in and check on you tonight and maybe cheer you on if you make it very far... Anyone that has 2500 fpt points can still enter this tourney...

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas View Post
                Mavs what ID do you use on fulltilt i stop in and check on you tonight and maybe cheer you on if you make it very far... Anyone that has 2500 fpt points can still enter this tourney...
                My id is jabawokky.

It looks like there will only be about 600 people in the tournament. And all I need is a top ten finish. This seems pretty doable. If you're playing to, let me know what your ID is, Stein.

Comment

hey what r ur guys screen names? mine is mrlinemaker
                  U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer View Post
                    hey what r ur guys screen names? mine is mrlinemaker
                    I posted mine in the post right above yours.

Comment

Im not playing I keep using my ftps on playing money tourney but I stop in tonight and say hi and cheer you on

Comment

I threw a $100 in on Friday night and have it up to almost $700. I have been playing .50/1. Game is really weak!

Comment

I'm Afbaldeagle on FT

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            They deleted money that you put into your account? What was the reason?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                              I threw a $100 in on Friday night and have it up to almost $700. I have been playing .50/1. Game is really weak!
                              Are you saying your game is weak? How if you turned $100 into $700 playing .50/1?

Comment

• Working...
                                X