Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    Easy big fella
    It's a site sponsor and someone bashing it without contacting me first is just wrong. I don't know when he deposited or asked for a withdrawal etc. Not to mention it could influence others not to use them which = no site.

Comment

IceTech you have an e-mail from me so I can look in to this.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        It's a site sponsor and someone bashing it without contacting me first is just wrong. I don't know when he deposited or asked for a withdrawal etc. Not to mention it could influence others not to use them which = no site.

I understand Monte, i do. Most guys dont understand the dynamics of this site. Thats probably why he jumped without looking.

And i do understand perfectly that no sponsors = no BC
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

I have always had a good experience with Betcris/Bookmaker, people just need to make sure they read all the rules and/or fine print, I'm sure Monte will take care of any issues for you.

Comment

BC, sorry bout this... i didnt realize that i shoulda talked to you first... will msg ya

Comment

Just a update, checked my account today and it shows a check being sent out. So, i have nothing bad to say, cept they could use better communication with customers.. the main problem was that my fax was too dark on one page.. but no one ever mailed that or told me on the phone But all's good in the end thanks BC!

Comment

sponsor or not, i think that poor customer service should not be accepted, ignored, or supported! if the guy tried to get money and couldn't get a response, much less the money that HE deposited, and then couldn't get an english speaking person, maybe the book needs to make a few changes. saying he is "smearing" their name is just wrong, he's on here trying to do what the site is here for, spread news and protect bettors! sorry if you disagree, but i think THAT is what the site should be for, not to protect anyone who gives them some sponsorship money.
                ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seriousfan67
                  sponsor or not, i think that poor customer service should not be accepted, ignored, or supported! if the guy tried to get money and couldn't get a response, much less the money that HE deposited, and then couldn't get an english speaking person, maybe the book needs to make a few changes. saying he is "smearing" their name is just wrong, he's on here trying to do what the site is here for, spread news and protect bettors! sorry if you disagree, but i think THAT is what the site should be for, not to protect anyone who gives them some sponsorship money.
                  It was neither ignored, accepted or supported! That's why I got involved to find out the problem.

And if you think that I'm trying to protect a book, because of money you're dead wrong. I've just turned down another site sponsor, because I don't like them as they are a slow payout.

I've turned down plenty of books that weren't acceptable for this site unlike some sites who will take anyones money I'm not one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Icetech
                    Just a update, checked my account today and it shows a check being sent out. So, i have nothing bad to say, cept they could use better communication with customers.. the main problem was that my fax was too dark on one page.. but no one ever mailed that or told me on the phone But all's good in the end thanks BC!

Great to hear!
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                    X