bookmaker doesn't pay out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookmaker doesn't pay out?

Hi guys, i signed up with bookmaker bout 2 months ago.... had fun and decided i am stopping for awhile, wanted to pull out whats left of my money and quit. Did 3 withdraw requests over a weeks time with no replies or email.

On saturday they wont release my money cause i deposited using a Credit card... fine, i have to fill out 2 forms, make copies of my drivers license and credit card.. and a rubbing of my credit card and fax it all over.. WTF... so i do all that... no reply to my request.. i request a withdraw again today... i get the same "denied cause you deposited with a credit card" crap.... has anyone actually had them pay out?

what bookmaker?

Comment

Bump...I'm curious, I once requested a withdrawal and the money sat there for a week w nothing emailed to me or anything
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Thanks for the warning about not to use bookmaker...

Dont they have an 800# you can call?

PS - Hey Jugo...cant believe Nadal lost was up 4-3 in the first set vs. Nalbandian and then lost the next 9 games in a row and lost 6-4, 6-0, in the final....

I guess that explained why he was the underdog and good thing I didnt bet either side...

You taking anything in Shanghai?
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

no tennis for me bro, that was an action seeker that one day...Nalbandian is on a major roll, I wouldnt go against him
          Great Day To Win

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Eljugo, did they eventually pay you? And yeah, their 800# is a guy that doesn't speak english sounding like you woke him up.. not a ton of help...

Comment

no, I ended up just playing with it and blowing the 3 grand
              Great Day To Win

GOY (4-1)

Comment

yeah, i don't feel like giving away my money, i have never had any book be like this, i have used bout 8 different ones in the past.. learned my lesson bout this one though They finally mailed me back saying they never got my fax... and that if i refax it they will process right away.. been a few hours.. shall see how it goes..

Comment

I would like to know how this turns out. I use Bookmaker but unfortunately I haven't had to request and payouts....LOL
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

yeah, i havn't gotten a email back from them yet.. will see in the morn, i will go back to intertops.. never had a problem

Comment

I started using bookmaker in March right before the NCAA basketball tourney. I had a pretty good run, made a couple grand, and, in mid-April, went to cash out some (2,000) and leave some in (about 1,000). I had deposited via Western Union. I called to request the payout and less than 7 days later I had a check in my hand.
                      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

These fucken books just dont get it.....in this day and age bad news spreads fast and this is not the type of publicity a book needs....I wonder how many people who see this and are undecided about a book will play these guys....not very many.

Stick with the bigger books (Bodog, 5 Dimes)and you will never have a problem....I have never had a problem with a book before.

PEACE

Comment

Pimp, yeah... wish i had gone bodog, i was with intertops for a long time and never had a problem, ill be using them for now on...

Comment

Originally posted by Icetech
                            Hi guys, i signed up with bookmaker bout 2 months ago.... had fun and decided i am stopping for awhile, wanted to pull out whats left of my money and quit. Did 3 withdraw requests over a weeks time with no replies or email.

On saturday they wont release my money cause i deposited using a Credit card... fine, i have to fill out 2 forms, make copies of my drivers license and credit card.. and a rubbing of my credit card and fax it all over.. WTF... so i do all that... no reply to my request.. i request a withdraw again today... i get the same "denied cause you deposited with a credit card" crap.... has anyone actually had them pay out?
                            This book pays!

If you have a problem e-mail me at [email protected] so I can get to the bottom of it since they are a site sponsor.

There are different rules for withdrawals when you use a credit card. As many people depsoit with a credit card then withdrawal then do a charge back so the book ends up fucked. So a certain amount of time has to pass when using a credit card. As Ulikeapples stated he used Western Union to deposit and got a payout in 7 days using western union as well for the payout.

Cris owns this book and they have been around since 1986 and they are a big book. So I see no worries. The only problem I see is that you should have came to me first instead of smearing a sponsor.

So e-mail me your account # at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              This book pays!

If you have a problem e-mail me at [email protected] so I can get to the bottom of it since they are a site sponsor.

There are different rules for withdrawals when you use a credit card. As many people depsoit with a credit card then withdrawal then do a charge back so the book ends up fucked. So a certain amount of time has to pass when using a credit card. As Ulikeapples stated he used Western Union to deposit and got a payout in 7 days using western union as well for the payout.

Cris owns this book and they have been around since 1986 and they are a big book. So I see no worries. The only problem I see is that you should have came to me first instead of smearing a sponsor.

So e-mail me your account # at [email protected]

Easy big fella
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X