• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to abuse the hell out of some booze tonight

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      man,

everything is dem or rep with you......good luck with that....

is it hypocritical....probably......but it is what it is
      Who tried for 10 years to get gambling banned? Republicans

Who attached the gambling bill to a port security bill on the last day? Repbulicans

Whose the one right now with a bill that's trying to overturn it? Democrats

You're problem is that you're so thicked headed and so far right winged that you can't even admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

Comment

only thing is gambling problems make u lose money fast and alcohol can kill you and others.
          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

My kidneys hurt a little this morning. Too many jaegar bombs last night I believe

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              Me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Who tried for 10 years to get gambling banned? Republicans

Who attached the gambling bill to a port security bill on the last day? Repbulicans

Whose the one right now with a bill that's trying to overturn it? Democrats

You're problem is that you're so thicked headed and so far right winged that you can't even admit it.
                that is sooo wrong Monte......

I am not right winged....i am a moderate who swings a little right

i agreed with your Patriot Act and Against Iraq

You are the one who has never done original thinking...whatever the dems say you swallow...hook line and sinker

I am all for gambling as well and do not even know about these bills but i will take your word for it....

You and I know why the Dems support it.....MORE TAXABLE REVENUE

i prefer to keep my winnings without it being taxed unless i can write off my losses against those gains....

Please tell me what is "RIGHT WING" about that.....

I support each issue as it comes not what the DEMS or REP slam down my throat...

I am sure you are very passionate about it since it affects your livlihood but think before you make that same tired accusation. I think I have proved over time that i am not for 1 party or the other
                Last edited by TwoTonTony; 08-01-2007, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  that is sooo wrong Monte......

I am not right winged....i am a moderate who swings a little right

i agreed with your Patriot Act and Against Iraq

You are the one who has never done original thinking...whatever the dems say you swallow...hook line and sinker

I am all for gambling as well and do not even know about these bills but i will take your word for it....

You and I know why the Dems support it.....MORE TAXABLE REVENUE

i prefer to keep my winnings without it being taxed unless i can write off my losses against those gains....

Please tell me what is "RIGHT WING" about that.....

I support each issue as it comes not what the DEMS or REP slam down my throat...

I am sure you are very passionate about it since it affects your livlihood but think before you make that same tired accusation. I think I have proved over time that i am not for 1 party or the other
                  Whatever you want to believe, but your original statement was wrong. The republicans are the ones pushing this shit down everyones throat.

Comment

They should tax alcohol like they do cigarets. The U.S. government should also run a gambling site. They would make BILLIONS. I know I would gamble on the site. You don't have to worry about getting paid if you win big...hell, taxing alcohol and leagalizing gambling will get us out of the deficit. They should do the same things with drugs instead of spending millions to try to stop drug use in America. Let's face it, illegal or not if I choose to do drugs I can get them if I choose to gamble I will.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzebear
                      They should tax alcohol like they do cigarets. The U.S. government should also run a gambling site. They would make BILLIONS. I know I would gamble on the site. You don't have to worry about getting paid if you win big...hell, taxing alcohol and leagalizing gambling will get us out of the deficit. They should do the same things with drugs instead of spending millions to try to stop drug use in America. Let's face it, illegal or not if I choose to do drugs I can get them if I choose to gamble I will.
                      MGM already stated if legalized they will be up and running within a year here in the USA.

Comment

Working...
                      X