Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SundevilSam
    Monte,

Nine.com refuses to do a book to book transfer. They have always been very hard to work with, so I am actually glad to go get another book..

They told me that they were just not taking new customers from the US or Canada, but they would continue to take wagers, deposits, and payouts from existing customers.
    What's the reason for the refusal? And did they tell you that in e-mail?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      What's the reason for the refusal? And did they tell you that in e-mail?
      I didn't even ask. If you have ever talked to a majority of these off shore books on the telephone, you would know why. It is the most annoying conversation ever. Uninteligible English and generally not helpful. They just said they would send me the money and I could deposit it anywhere I like. I am just really glad that something is pushing me out of that book. Now I just need to find one that will actually take bets over the phone occasionally.

If you would like, I can E-mail them and ask about the book to book transfer and get it in writing when they won't send it to another book.
      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Originally posted by SundevilSam
        I didn't even ask. If you have ever talked to a majority of these off shore books on the telephone, you would know why. It is the most annoying conversation ever. Uninteligible English and generally not helpful. They just said they would send me the money and I could deposit it anywhere I like. I am just really glad that something is pushing me out of that book. Now I just need to find one that will actually take bets over the phone occasionally.

If you would like, I can E-mail them and ask about the book to book transfer and get it in writing when they won't send it to another book.
        I'm thinking they don't do book to book, because most books probably aren't willing to do that with them.

Comment

Working...
        X