BetCris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
    I got the bonus and told them to take it back and give me the left over money and they said they could not until I roll it over 5X...Well I'll roll it over and take my money out and then they can kiss my ass.....I get charged $$$ for depositing through Western Union and They want to charge me over $60 to get a withdrawal...Boy do I miss Pinny....Going to go back to BJam as they are sending me a ATM card to withdrawal $$$!!!A lot better in my opinion and they will probably around longer to the USA, than any Costa Rico Book..

Chuck, not to get involved in your business, but they should of given you back your western union fees.

When i signed up, i told them the fees were $20 for money gram and they credited my account with it.

Comment

betcris also has an atm card, i think

Comment

Originally posted by Coach_G
        Chuck, not to get involved in your business, but they should of given you back your western union fees.

When i signed up, i told them the fees were $20 for money gram and they credited my account with it.
        Thanks Coach, I just called them and was credited the service charges.....I think the problems occur when woman answer the phone who do not speak good English or don't know the proper procedures......Thanks Again......

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
          Thanks Coach, I just called them and was credited the service charges.....I think the problems occur when woman answer the phone who do not speak good English or don't know the proper procedures......Thanks Again......

No Problem Chuck!

Comment

Forget online gambling.Until they legalize it.The govt is gonna wipe em all out.Its gonna get tougher tougher to get your $$ or give em $.
            You can live with one lung

Comment

Working...
            X