BetCris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BetCris

I called today and asked for a withdrawal and they said I can't have one until I roll over 5X the amount I put in. I just deposited money on Saturday and I said to just give me the amount that I deposited and they said they can't give me anything, until I roll it over.......This book is fucked up....
    I won't doubt that they go under and fuck everyone out of money

thats surprising....i have used cris for a while and never had a problem taking out money.

Comment

it must be something new cuz i never had a problemits been a month or more since ive pulled money from them....thats so fucking dumb if thats how they do it now....
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar
        I called today and asked for a withdrawal and they said I can't have one until I roll over 5X the amount I put in. I just deposited money on Saturday and I said to just give me the amount that I deposited and they said they can't give me anything, until I roll it over.......This book is fucked up....

Chuck: did you get a bonus on your deposit? if so thats probably why it has to roll over 5X.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman
          Chuck: did you get a bonus on your deposit? if so thats probably why it has to roll over 5X.

that's exactly right....

If you got a bonus your subject to the 5x rollover...and that should have been told to you as well.

I've never ever had a problem withdrawing thru them as well.

Comment

CRIS has never required a rollover from me unless it was due to a bonus...that is pretty standard...if you confirm they still want a rollover from a regular deposit, then we have a problem

Comment

u can tell them to keep the bonus and then they will allow you to withdraw your loot

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckLazar

It's called standard practice. You get a bonus you must rollover the money before making the withdrawal. Do you play with offshore books much??

What's your account # ?

Comment

My understanding is that you need to rollover the BONUS ONLY, not the regular deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach_G
                    My understanding is that you need to rollover the BONUS ONLY, not the regular deposit.
                    Normally you have to rollover the whole account.

Meaning deposit $1,000 get a 10% bonus = $1100 x 4 rollover which equates to placing $4400 in wagers.

If he e-mails me his account # I can contact them on his behalf.

Comment

i think you have to roll over the deposit plus the bonus 5x, but usually they will let you withdraw, but you lose the bonus.....

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid
                        i think you have to roll over the deposit plus the bonus 5x, but usually they will let you withdraw, but you lose the bonus.....
                        Yes, normally that's the way that it works. That's why I want him to send me the account # so I can get more details.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                          Yes, normally that's the way that it works. That's why I want him to send me the account # so I can get more details.

BetCris has an A+ rating, so i sont think they would scam anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach_G
                            BetCris has an A+ rating, so i sont think they would scam anybody.
                            They have been in business for 21 years

Comment

I got the bonus and told them to take it back and give me the left over money and they said they could not until I roll it over 5X...Well I'll roll it over and take my money out and then they can kiss my ass.....I get charged $$$ for depositing through Western Union and They want to charge me over $60 to get a withdrawal...Boy do I miss Pinny....Going to go back to BJam as they are sending me a ATM card to withdrawal $$$!!!A lot better in my opinion and they will probably around longer to the USA, than any Costa Rico Book..
                              Last edited by ChuckLazar; 01-22-2007, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X