Pinnacle Drops US Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GaDawg00
    Alright...I'm going to ask this from the other side of the $$$ question.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone was using an agent for say....Cascade, and were down a little but hadn't hit their "pay up" point, any chance that agent comes looking for his money??

Just wondering if this whole thing is actually going to save me $$$
    I'd say it depends on what the "payup" point is for that hypothetical player....keeping in mind that agent probably gets 10% of the till. And I guess it depends also on if he's feeling any heat from law enforcement at the time the book ceases any operations in this hypothetical player's neck of the woods. just a couple of thoughts off the top of my head..

Comment

• Thanks to the assholes in congress and that idiot from Tennessee the mafia will be rolling in the dough. This will be like proabition. The wiseguys are going to make out. What does congress think? People are just going to stop gambling?? Unreal. Not like there is a fucking war going on and the rest of the world hates us or anything. God forbid they concentrate on saving our soldiers lives and fighting terrorisim...no they just tell us what is in OUR best interest.

Comment

• Has anyone who requested a withdraw via neteller from pinnacle got their money yet? I requested mine yesterday about 11am and still no money or even an email.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaDawg00
          Alright...I'm going to ask this from the other side of the $$$ question.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone was using an agent for say....Cascade, and were down a little but hadn't hit their "pay up" point, any chance that agent comes looking for his money??

Just wondering if this whole thing is actually going to save me $$$
          Buy a Gun

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambleorwork
            Has anyone who requested a withdraw via neteller from pinnacle got their money yet? I requested mine yesterday about 11am and still no money or even an email.
            I had 2 accts and transfered one acct to BJ and the other to neteller....Both went through tonight..

Comment

• I got a payout today

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambleorwork
                Has anyone who requested a withdraw via neteller from pinnacle got their money yet? I requested mine yesterday about 11am and still no money or even an email.
                It took 3 requests for me. On the third one, the money was in my neteller account within 5 minutes.
                Every
                Villain
                Is
                Lemons

Comment

• It took 3 for me too, just got email that request was sent to accounting dept. (check coming). Never thought I'd feel so good seeing my balance as 0.00 (lol)

Comment

Working...
                  X