Pinnacle Drops US Customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnacle Drops US Customers

It's the end of the world as we know it. No real disaster monetarily, as cashouts will be available, but this is very surprising news.

Dear Pinnacle Sports' Client,

Effective Immediately….

After careful consideration, Pinnacle sports have chosen to voluntarily exit the

U.S. market. Accordingly, wagers will no longer be accepted from clients within

the U.S. as of Thursday, January 11, 2007. Those clients who are affected will

be required to withdraw their balances using the Cashier of your account.

We assure all our clients your balances are available and Pinnacle will continue providing our international clients our same great value.

Please note that any wagers currently pending in your account will be honored

by Pinnacle Sports. As your wagers are graded, you may use the Cashier of

your account to request any balance due.

You may, of course, use your Cashier now to request a withdrawal for your current balance.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

Pinnacle Sports
    By the way, I logged in and my account limits were cut to $0.01, and now the website is down. Fuck.
    Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
    NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
    NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
    NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
    NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Just got the news this morring as well, looks like it's back to Bodog for me.

Comment

blow dog will be next

Comment

Wow, Wow, Wow ...

Comment

Fucken goverment. That sucks
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

This is bad ....... REALLY BAD!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              This is bad ....... REALLY BAD!!!!!!!

It's that cocksucker from Tennessee fault. I sent him a nasty email over this a while back and he wrote me a letter saying how it was in my best interest. Fuck that pole smoker and all the bastards that voted this in
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                It's that cocksucker from Tennessee fault. I sent him a nasty email over this a while back and he wrote me a letter saying how it was in my best interest. Fuck that pole smoker and all the bastards that voted this in
                That would have pissed me off even more that cocksucker. Since when did we lose our democracy? It's fucken bullshit that they can now tell us what we can and can't spend our money on ... When will people take a stand?
                Last edited by wayne1218; 01-11-2007, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  That would have pissed me off even more that cocksucker. Since when did we lose our democracy? It's fucken bullshit that they can now tell us what we can and can't spend our money on ... When we people take a stand?

I had no idea he would respond 2 months after i emailed him. My wife called me at work and asked me why i was getting a letter from the senator of Tennessee If she hasnt thrown it away i will post it here
                  [email protected]

Comment

I'm very very surprised that Pinnacle did this.

that's too bad as it was a very good book.

Comment

I had just cashed out my Bodog acct since they are near worthless for wagering college basketball, especially totals. And my other book I use through a local rep (Cascade) is not much better on getting the basketball lines up. Pinnacle was the ultimate. Even other books who might be near as good as pinnacle...not sure who they are...I'm sure will soon follow suit. What a crock o shit!

Comment

Does anyone know why Pinnacle is doing this
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          Does anyone know why Pinnacle is doing this
                          I have no idea. Once the Dems took over control of Congess this is the last thing I expected would happen. They have no interest in strengthening any current legislation or passing any new bills on this subject.
                          "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Just saw this on another site- it was bound to happen sooner or later. Political intervention and intimidation can be the considered the true source- taking them down one by one.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Interview from (across the street) with Pinnacle Main Man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 11, 2007

Since 1998, Pinnacle Sports has been doing online business with US citizens who enjoy gambling, but when American gamblers signed onto their accounts this morning, they were informed they could no longer place bets with this sports book located in Curacao.

Pinnacle's "main man" gave (across the street) an exclusive interview this morning and here is some of what he had to say:

"It is with sadness that we have chosen to leave the US market, but we are so grateful for all the customers we've acquired throughout the years"

When asked why Pinnacle Sports elected not to give any advance notice, he stated the following:

"We didn't want anyone to have time to take shots at us."

He started to reflect at this point:

"When the U.S. focuses on something and says 'enough," and when they go to 'war,' no individual company can possibly win in a fight of this nature."

"Since the Internet Gambling Bill went into effect, we have lost the ability to do business with many quality banks."

"Fortunately, 35-40% of our current gambling business is non US driven, and perhaps more importantly, we are experiencing stronger growth in Europe and Asia, than we are in the United States."

"So why live in fear?"

To conclude, all US citizens are encouraged to ask for their balances as soon as possible. Pinnacle assured (across the street)that everyone will be paid promptly.

The following message is posted on their web site:

Effective Immediately...

After careful consideration, Pinnacle Sports have chosen to voluntarily exit the U.S. market. Accordingly, wagers will no longer be accepted from clients within the U.S. as of Thursday, January 11, 2007.

Those clients who are affected will be required to withdraw their balances using the Cashier of their account. We assure all our clients your balances are available and Pinnacle will continue providing our international clients our same great value.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X