No announcement yet.

betWWTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait until 2:00 PM Central time or give them a call. There banner hosting service is down as well which wasn't earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
      I am a VIP member and am going to call them pretty soon if they don't change that suspicious looking message on the website pretty soon and let us know what is REALLY going on.
      Please post findings

I have a big number in there with COLO st last nite Winner
      Bet with your head, not your heart.

Comment

My stomach is in knots about this...I most of my action in WWTS with some in pnny, but I would have to reload at pinny, then hopefulyl cashout of WWTS. This lack of information/website down BS is not a good sign and even if they return, I am going to be done with them. WTF>!>! NOthing at all, no email? CRAP!

If these f'ers use the law as an excuse to shut down and take the $$$ and run, ......
        Last edited by VegasLefty; 10-13-2006, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasLefty
          My stomach is in knots about this...I most of my action in WWTS with some in pnny, but I would have to reload at pinny, then hopefulyl cashout of WWTS. This lack of information/website down BS is not a good sign and even if they return, I am going to be done with them. WTF>!>! NOthing at all, no email? CRAP!
          I just talked to the customer rep. and she said they will try to get our money back.

I am not sure if they will have that money if all US players remove their money.

I mean this will be a big blow to all the offshores.

Not feeling good here too.

Comment

Party Poker is like a ghost town and I just tried to withdrawn my last $400. I hope it goes throught.

No on is answering phones also.

Comment

How can you remove it when site is down? This is f'n ridiculous, all other books are up and running. Hello, Pinny!

Comment

If these f'ers use the law as an excuse to shut down and take the $$$ and run, ......
                I would be SHOCKED if we don't get our money back if they suspend operations;this is a high class operation with the highest reputation and has been around for years.
                I give the chances of not getting our money back about 1/100 at worst and probably a lot less than that in actuality.
                Just relax;you are not dealing with fly-by-nighters here as I said before.
                Last edited by savage1; 10-13-2006, 01:58 PM.

Comment

i have a bad feeling

i am also a VIP customer at wwts. I requested a withdrawal of half my account last night, before the bill was signed.

The withdrawal was not processed. (yet)

I think we are 50/50 at best from ever seeing our money again.

The part that sucks is earlier this week i had a conversation with someone down there who said withdrawals would not be affected until 10days after the changed their policies (similar to what firepay did)

this is the worst feeling in the world.

Comment

Important
                    Please note that this website does not accept customers resident in the United States. For further information please click here.

AND I CAN"T WITHDRAWAL?! WHAT FUCKING BULL SHIT IS THIS? I UNDSERSTAND NO DEPOSITS? THIS IS LIKE GOING TO THE BANK AND NOT GETTING YOUR MONEY. DONE WITH THESE FUCKERS REGARDLESS.

$5400 IN LIMBO!

Comment

Important
                      Please note that this website does not accept customers resident in the United States. For further information please click here.

AND I CAN"T WITHDRAWAL?! WHAT FUCKING BULL SHIT IS THIS? I UNDSERSTAND NO DEPOSITS? THIS IS LIKE GOING TO THE BANK AND NOT GETTING YOUR MONEY. DONE WITH THESE FUCKERS REGARDLESS.

$5400 IN LIMBO!
                      5400....FUCK THAT I WOULD BE ON SOMEONES DOOR STEP.....GL
                      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

FROM WWTS CHAT: WHAT HORSE SHIT

Elvira W: Welcome to Live Chat Support, I am your Customer Service Representative, how may I assist you?
                        XXXXXX: Why can I not withdrawal? I understand the new law, but to not let me withdrawal? What is that about?
                        Elvira W: We are suspending all operation with the USA residents, The Board and Executives Managements of Betcorp are committed to ensuring that all US customers will have access to their accounts restored as soon as possible
                        Elvira W: we will have an update for you next week
                        XXXXXXX: I am sorry that is not good for me...
                        XXXXXXX: Why must I wait to take out funds?
                        Elvira W: it will not be possible for US resident to place wagers or make deposits on or make withdrawals from, any website owned or operated by any company in the Betcorp Group
                        XXXXXXX: Ridiculous. Whether you return to operation or not, I am done with Betcorp. I understand not making wagers or deposits but not allowing withdrawals is criminal
                        Elvira W: we will be updating customer in reference to their account on Monday, sir we are sincerely sorry in regards to this and we do know how you feel we will have an update for you on Monday
                        XXXXXXXX: there is nothing to update, I will request my funds on Monday...
                        Elvira W: ok sir, I do understand how you feel
                        Last edited by VegasLefty; 10-13-2006, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Elvira W: ok sir, I do understand how you feel
                          XXXXXXX: no, you don't have a bank holding you hostage do you? You are holding me hostage from MY funds.
                          Elvira W: if there was a way we could send your funds we would have and we are searching for a method to have this resolve
                          XXXXXXXX: I will be on top of this like glue...you can count on that. BAd decision from your management. I have a feeling your company is going to take the money and run, when the law says you hav e 270 days to resolve this issue.
                          Elvira W: we know this sir and this is why we can go anywhere with customers funds
                          XXXXXXXXX: Can you guarantee funds/ and a MOnday answer?
                          Elvira W: I can not guarantee your funds by Monday, however XXXXXXXXX: why in anyones rightful mind do business wit hyou after this? Major dissappointment with regards to withdrawals
                          Elvira W: i am sorry that you fell that way sir, but we do not want to make any rash decision that will risk the security of the customer and the company
                          XXXXXXXXX: I think not letting people withdraw is a rash decision. You are distancing youselves from customers...you have been around since the mid 90s and to pull this nonsense tells me I am going to get ZERO back...

Comment

I'm thinking that they are going to go private, but have to work out the details. Either that or they can't cover all of the US customers deposits.

Comment

Working...
                            X