Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
      [/B]

b/c me no want learn inglish
      NFL Kruise
      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

I showed this article to my Grandmother who lost a son and brother 40 years ago during the war....She says that when you make your bed with the enemy like we have over so many years, it's not hard to understand political ways.....

"Respect", that was once our precious everyday understanding and a way of life, has been lost and is now not a part of our Children's vocabulary....

We have made our world exactly like the other Nations that we are fighting to change...Kids are living proof....The Gov't would rather spend Billions to help other Nations, but not nearly enough for The U.S.A. that we all live in...

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03
          American's have lost their priorities. There's all this crying about the Iraq war. Wether you agree with the war or not there's a more import war being fought under out noses. Violent Crime

In America in 2004, there was more than 16,000 murders, almost 95,000 Forcible rapes on women. That number does not include statutory rape. Approximately 872,000 children were determined to be victims of child maltreatment. Of which, about 18 percent were physically abused, 10 percent were sexually abused. 87,000 of our kids were sexually abused. That number is staggering.

We train our soldier to fight wars. We give them arms. We've done so for centuries. Many soldiers expect and accept the possibility of losing their life. Last night, for the first time, I watched Baghdad ER on HBO. One soldier that was injured was pissed because they were flying him to Germany for surgery. Why was he pissed? BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT WAS HIS JOB. He also didn't want to leave behind his comrades.

Yet while this is going on, our children are being starved, slaughtered, beat and raped. Patty Davis and other anti-war groups will gather by the thousands. They'll sleep for days outside Bush's Texas ranch. While our Americans are massacred here at home on our own soil. By fellow Americans.

Hate Bush? Great. BUT let's fight a real cause. A REAL WAR.
          Who could possibly argue with this?

Comment

YES, YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS GRANDMA....
            Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in DC:
            There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets on the evils of America.
            I politely declined to take one. An elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (twentyish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, "Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq?"
            The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea, and a son in Vietnam. All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it!"

~God Bless:christmas

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03
              Prior to Pearl Harbor there was NO support FOR going to war. Only after we were attacked there was support.

There's been dozens of reports made by high ranking officials at the time that FDR knew the attack was imminent but never warned the Pearl Harbor commanders.

From http://home.flash.net/~manniac/pharbor.htm

Read the entire web page. It's a interesting read.
              This is scary when you consider that this is exactly what happened last fall when that report was declassified showing that Condi Rice and GWB knew that there were attacks planned using hijacked airliners crashing into buildings and yet were complacent.

If we cannot learn from history, we are in big trouble. Thanks for the read Frank, good stuff...
              2010 One play a day record
              22-19-1 51%
              +0.74 units
              Passes: 7 days
              Streak: L2

Comment

Working...
              X