X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    ah ha another lie from Savage:

Savage1,

"I feel that 9/11 could have been prevented based on what I have read and/or wouldn't even be surprised if Bush was somehow involved in it to create fear in the American public-yeah thats right!"
    this is what savage posted in the dixie chucks thread. Ck for yourself if you think i'm lying.
    Just remember saying wouldn't be surprised is NOT the same as saying that it is a fact;there is a difference
    That is why I am going to watch the cd right now.
    ps And no, if it was proven that Bush was involved, I myself would not be shocked.
    If he was not involved, I would not be shocked either.

Comment

Originally posted by winner
      No, but a Dem was in office when other attacks were going on, as well as the planning stages for 9/11. Sound logical enough?

wow great comeback! Nobel Laureate

Actually in was in the planning stages while bush senior was office. but read my lips; no new taxes....................

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        Just remember saying wouldn't be surprised is NOT the same as saying that it is a fact;there is a difference
        That is why I am going to watch the cd right now.
        ps And no, if it was proven that Bush was involved, I myself would not be shocked.
        If he was not involved, I would not be shocked either.

wake up savage. Seriously do you see how far your stretching now?? Your going to "wording". Come on. Go watch your propaganda and report back. I wont be here though cause its Memorial day. I'll be with my friends and family. I am looking forward to honoring my good friend jay with dinner and drinks. I also will be handing out drink tokens on me to Jerry,bobby, and Tommy who are 3 guys who fought in Korea. They are old timers that come into the tavern i work @. I do it every year just as alittle thank you. Do i want anything in return. Nope not a damn thing. Their protection of us was more than anything i could give to them. Thats what i'll be doing, so dont expect a reply from me after 4pm today.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
          sorry about the bombs comment. I know they were explosions(airplanes used as missles) and the guy in charge didnt do anything to stop them. everyone here would have people believe that is was clintons fault(who i didnt care for anyway).I believe the person in charge at time who had the power to do something to stop the attacks if he wouldve listen to credible people at the time was the same guy in office right now. No matter how the we never do anything wrong, tough on crime, its the pussy liberals fault republicans wanna spin this, it happened under bush's watch.Point blank.If the moron clinton wouldve been office people in this country wouldve been crying for his freeking head.
          There's plenty of blame to go around in regards to who knew what when. But you know who I blame for the 9/11 disaster? THE FRIGGIN TERRORISTS WHO FLEW THE PLANES AND THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing how we go back and forth on our faults when the nuts that are trying to kill us carry on. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by te14
            There's plenty of blame to go around in regards to who knew what when. But you know who I blame for the 9/11 disaster? THE FRIGGIN TERRORISTS WHO FLEW THE PLANES AND THOSE WHO SUPPORTED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing how we go back and forth on our faults when the nuts that are trying to kill us carry on. Unreal.
            NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT, IT WASNT CARTERS FAULT IN THE 1970'S FOR THE FAILED RESCUE MISSION IN IRAN.
            AND YOUR RIGHT HE DIDNT GET BLAMED FOR IT EITHER. ALL IM SAYING DUDE IS I DONT CARE WHO IT IS IF YOUR THE GUY IN CHARGE WHEN SHIT HAPPENS UNFORTUNATELY YOU TAKE THE FALL. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE RIGHT THE LEFT WHOEVER . ALL IM SAYING IS JUST BE FAIR WHEN SHIT HAPPENS ON EITHER SIDE, BE REAL. YES DEMOCRATS ARE WEAK ON SOCIAL ISSUES (FUKKING HANDOUTS) BUT REPUBLICANS ARE WEAK ON ISSUES TOO.

Comment

I had lunch today with my 73 year old father. Like Savage, he absolutely hates Bush. I asked my dad if he objected to Bush's behavior in the school classroom on the morning of 911. At first he was dumbfounded by my question. In fairness I wanted to offer my dad as little info as possible regarding my question. When I told him Savage had objected to the Presidents response on 911. He replied "I find nothing inappropriate with Bush's reaction in the school classroom." He and I debated other issues of the next hour. lol

Below is President Bush's time line the morning of 9/11:

8:46 a.m.: Flight 11 Hits the North Tower of the World Trade Center

8:55 a.m.: Bush Arrives at Elementary School for Photo-Op

9:00 a.m.: Rice Informs Bush Flight 11 Has Accidentally Hit the WTC, but Knows Nothing Else

9:01 a.m.: Bush Claims to See First WTC Crash on Television While at Elementary School

9:03 a.m.: Flight 175 Crashes into WTC South Tower; Millions Watch Live on Television

9:06 a.m.: Bush Told WTC Hit Again and America’s Under Attack

9:06-9:16 a.m.: Bush Reads Pet Goat Story for Nearly Ten Minutes

9:16 a.m.: Bush Takes His Time Leaving Classroom Photo-Op

President Bush leaves the Sarasota classroom where he has been since about 9:03 a.m. The children finish their lessons and put away their readers. [Sarasota Magazine, 9/19/2001] Bush advises the children to stay in school and be good citizens. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/2002; St. Petersburg Times, 9/8/2002] He also tells the children, “Thank you all so very much for showing me your reading skills.” [ABC News, 9/11/2002] One student also asks Bush a question, and Bush gives a quick response on his education policy. [New York Post, 9/12/2002] A reporter asks, “Mr. President, are you aware of the reports of the plane crash in New York? Is there any...” This question is interrupted by an aide who has come into the room, saying, “All right. Thank you. If everyone could please step outside.” Bush then says, “We’ll talk about it later.” [CBS News, 9/11/2002] Bush then tells school principal Gwen Tose-Rigell, who is in the room, about the terror attacks and why he has to leave. [Washington Times, 10/7/2002] He then goes into an empty classroom next door and meets with his staff there. [ABC News, 9/11/2002] Bush’s program with the children was supposed to start at 9:00 a.m. and end 20 minutes later. [Sarasota Herald-Tribune, 9/16/2001] He leaves the classroom only a couple of minutes earlier than planned

What action do you think Bush should have taken in the 16 minutes? On 9/11 there was utter chaos. However, you criticize Bush for his actions that morning when no other person has ever questioned it. Savage you are so desparate to discredit Bush you longer offers any valid arguements. You have no credibility.

Comment

For any of you guys that didn't know this, the President of the United States is a puppet, don't blame him for anything, it might as well Kelly Pickler in office. He stares at teleprompter and reads, that's it. What I'm getting at is, who cares what he did while reading at some kindergarten on 9/11. There's more important issues, and President Bush has nothing to do with them.

Comment

I just finished watching the tape.
                  Overall, there was quite a bit of speculation, conjecture and theories offered with supporting evidence(from the persons who made thee tape's point of view)regarding what actually happened both before and after 9/11.
                  There was a lot of technical data supporting the theory that bombs were planted inside the Trade Towers, and they they were the chief reason the buildings collapsed and not because of the planes;there were a number of interviews with people who were in the building who said the same.
                  There were other things suggested such as strange trading on American Airlines and Boeing stocks(people buying a lot of puts,which is a bet stock will go down prior to 9-11-I knew of this before) by people who knew in advance.
                  Without going into all of the detail, the chief points made were to suggest that Al Quaida was not behind 9/11(there was a segment showing that the terrorists allegedly killed on the planes are still alive and well), that the US government was behind it, and that the "facts" of the case as presented to the American public were altered to suit the purpose of the government.
                  Also, there were segment questioning why the plane which hit the Pentagon was never covered and evidence that people who knew too much were advised by the government to keep their mouths shut.
                  There is much more of course, but I just wanted to mention some of the pieces which came to mind.
                  My own feelings didn't change much;I don't think what was said proves that what happened is true;I do feel feel at least what was presented is possible.
                  Lets put it this way-my feelings for this administration are not based on this tape, which admittedly is speculation but what I have seen with my own eyes;the tape is interesting but not conclusive.
                  I would say watch it some time if you get a chance;its called Loose Ends.

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03
                    I had lunch today with my 73 year old father. Like Savage, he absolutely hates Bush. I asked my dad if he objected to Bush's behavior in the school classroom on the morning of 911. At first he was dumbfounded by my question. In fairness I wanted to offer my dad as little info as possible regarding my question. When I told him Savage had objected to the Presidents response on 911. He replied "I find nothing inappropriate with Bush's reaction in the school classroom." He and I debated other issues of the next hour. lol

9:00 a.m.: Rice Informs Bush Flight 11 Has Accidentally Hit the WTC, but Knows Nothing Else

9:01 a.m.: Bush Claims to See First WTC Crash on Television While at Elementary School

9:03 a.m.: Flight 175 Crashes into WTC South Tower; Millions Watch Live on Television

President Bush leaves the Sarasota classroom where he has been since about 9:03 a.m. The children finish their lessons and put away their readers. [Sarasota Magazine, 9/19/2001] Bush advises the children to stay in school and be good citizens. [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/2002; St. Petersburg Times, 9/8/2002] He also tells the children, “Thank you all so very much for showing me your reading skills.” [ABC News, 9/11/2002] One student also asks Bush a question, and Bush gives a quick response on his education policy. [New York Post, 9/12/2002] A reporter asks, “Mr. President, are you aware of the reports of the plane crash in New York? Is there any...” This question is interrupted by an aide who has come into the room, saying, “All right. Thank you. If everyone could please step outside.” Bush then says, “We’ll talk about it later.” [CBS News, 9/11/2002] Bush then tells school principal Gwen Tose-Rigell, who is in the room, about the terror attacks and why he has to leave. [Washington Times, 10/7/2002] He then goes into an empty classroom next door and meets with his staff there. [ABC News, 9/11/2002] Bush’s program with the children was supposed to start at 9:00 a.m. and end 20 minutes later. [Sarasota Herald-Tribune, 9/16/2001] He leaves the classroom only a couple of minutes earlier than planned

What action do you think Bush should have taken in the 16 minutes? On 9/11 there was utter chaos. However, you criticize Bush for his actions that morning when no other person has ever questioned it. Savage you are so desparate to discredit Bush you longer offers any valid arguements. You have no credibility.
                    You are ABSOLUTLELY wrong;PLENTY of people I have seen on tv and read questioned Bush about the wiseness of his continuing to read to the kids after the attack took place. And yes, WISE and PERCEPTIVE Bill Maher is one of them.
                    Last edited by savage1; 05-26-2006, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                      For any of you guys that didn't know this, the President of the United States is a puppet, don't blame him for anything, it might as well Kelly Pickler in office. He stares at teleprompter and reads, that's it. What I'm getting at is, who cares what he did while reading at some kindergarten on 9/11. There's more important issues, and President Bush has nothing to do with them.
                      You are right for the most part about his being a puppet(Howdie Doodie) thats for sure.
                      Cheney of course is Buffalo Bob.
                      ps My mom is 86 and also despises Bush, and she also was incredulous about Bush's reading to the schoolchildren after the attack, which proves that even people who don't like Bush don't always agree.
                      I personally think he should have excused himself immediately;if there is a fire in your house, do you continue to watch tv for 10 more minutes to see the end of your program? Same thing here.
                      Last edited by savage1; 05-26-2006, 05:26 PM.

Comment

who fucking cares if he was reading to kids....hindsight of the severity of this act is 20/20.....you dems will pick on anything you can....the shit gets tiring to be honest......i mean what did him finishing a story to kids change.......i am sure you will have some well thought out repsonse and what Bill Maher said....get your lips off his cock....

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03

He was told of possible attacks on the twin towers and reduced security instead of beefing it up.

On the other hand it seems our Government wants to ban anything by using the word Terroism. They mention that when they talk about Gambling, yet how many members of congress and the senate get kickbacks from vegas, horse racing and lotteries.

On another note our ports aren't even protected as someone could easly get items in or out. As well as the borders which is why they finally decided to do something about them which will probably fail.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            who fucking cares if he was reading to kids....hindsight of the severity of this act is 20/20.....you dems will pick on anything you can....the shit gets tiring to be honest......i mean what did him finishing a story to kids change.......i am sure you will have some well thought out repsonse and what Bill Maher said....get your lips off his cock....
                            I don't think it just a case of hindsight, and whether it changed anything or not.
                            By my way of thinking, it just was not the appropriate response at that particular moment, and it is indicative to me of other serious problems in his thought processes in other instances.

Comment

Besides reading to kids when Katrina hit he made sure to finish his last 9 holes on the course. I guess that was a judgement call as well.

Comment

speaking of Katrina why are those people down there not getting the mobile homes? etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X