Hillary for President! What a Joke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    how do you figure?? you make ZERO sense yet again savage. I mean on one hand you accuse Bush of 1/2 truths and misleading the public and your calling for his impeachment. Thats all fine and good if thats what you believe. But i ask you how could you then support someone who stole/lied and was caught red handed??? See you dont make sense savage. Your flip flopping right on this site. Bush lied fire him, he is a moron. Biden plagarizes and its "issue of little importance" how again is that possible??? Wait i got it...... Thats what you DEM's do best. Rip apart bush but then just say ooooohhhh its okay for my guy to lie,cheat,steal.
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Most politicians and just about everyone has done something they regret in life(thankfully many now regret electing Bush)
    People dying in Iraq needlessly far outweighs plagarism or whether Clinton lied about Monica.
    I want someone who can solve the problems which beset this country now, and it sure is NOT someone of the Bush type, who falls short in just about everything.
    Biden or anout a zillion other people would be a vast improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03
      Each of every time you open your mouth you continue to prove how ignorant you truly are.

Right now? If the democratic primary was held "RIGHT NOW" It'll be between Hillary and Gore. Biden would be a distant 3rd.

90% of democrat voters throughout the country have probably never heard of Biden outside of Delaware.

While 99% of Democrat voters know Gore and Hillary. One was a VP President and ran for the president. The other is the wife of a popular president and the senator of NY.
      There is a long time to go before the election, and I am expressing my opinion as to what could happen.
      Because I don't agree with you on everything does not make me or anyone else ignorant.
      I wouldn't use the word "ignorant" to describe you;I would describe you as one who has swept under the rug all of the nasty things which have happened since Bush took over and doesn't want to face reality
      The only reality YOU care about is money and what your net worth is. if then is ok, then Bush is great no matter how much harm Bush has done as a whole both to this country and to the world.
      Last edited by savage1; 05-26-2006, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Most politicians and just about everyone has done something they regret in life(thankfully many now regret electing Bush)
        People dying in Iraq needlessly far outweighs plagarism or whether Clinton lied about Monica.
        I want someone who can solve the problems which beset this country now, and it sure is NOT someone of the Bush type, who falls short in just about everything.
        Biden or anout a zillion other people would be a vast improvement.

you are such a fool. I knew you were going to go to the "people dying in iraq needlessly card" your so predictable its almost not worthy of discussion anymore. Savage, why is it wrong for quote "peole dying in iraq needlessly" but yet in your mind its okay for 3,000 people to die innocently here in NYC and washington DC?? And after you try and spin your way outta that. Please explain how one lier is better than other?? You want someone who can solve problems and the guy your gonna choose is a lier? Why not just keep bush its the same thing is it not??? I'll be here all day long so take your time and try to spin this however you want.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

There is a long time to go before the election
          You said RIGHT NOW! You didn't say in 2 1/2 years.

If you make a comment that Biden would win the nomination RIGHT NOW than you are IGNORANT if you believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            you are such a fool. I knew you were going to go to the "people dying in iraq needlessly card" your so predictable its almost not worthy of discussion anymore. Savage, why is it wrong for quote "peole dying in iraq needlessly" but yet in your mind its okay for 3,000 people to die innocently here in NYC and washington DC?? And after you try and spin your way outta that. Please explain how one lier is better than other?? You want someone who can solve problems and the guy your gonna choose is a lier? Why not just keep bush its the same thing is it not??? I'll be here all day long so take your time and try to spin this however you want.
            Its not ok for 3000 people to die. The point is that Bush put his resources for the most part in Iraq; the war is still going(which shows admin. is incompetent in any event);thousands of innocent people have died and Osama walks free.
            Does that make Bush a good leader?
            You and I have a different perspective on things.
            While republicans thought Clinton should be kicked out of office for sex and lying about it, sophisticated and intelligent people all over the world laughed/scoffed at the notion and the importance of it considering how many more important issues there are today.
            Same thing with Kerry and for that matter Bush's military service many years ago-no bearing today on one's ability to govern.
            We all have committed some transgressions in the past;people can and do change.
            I want a person to be our president who is intelligent, has perspective, a sense of history and most importantly who is competent and NOT self-serving.
            Sadly, bush fails in all of the above categories.

Comment

The only reality YOU care about is money and what your net worth is. if then is ok, then Bush is great no matter how much harm Bush has done as a whole both to this country and to the world.
              I knew this would be your reply. Why? Because you have no defense against the true facts. Aside from the situation in Iraq the country has done DAMN well under Bush.

FACT! Most Americans have done quite well since 9/11. Stock Market. UP! Real Estate Martek. UP! Even with the cost of gas almost every economic indicator is positive. You can dispute that or spin it all you want. Those are the facts.

Once again it proves how ignorant you are. You've allowed your hatred for a man cloud your rational judgement.

Aside from my children, my health and a few other items of course my money and net worth are near the top of my list. Am I different than most Americans? No!

You hate a man. Make ignorant comments about someone you've never met. Formed rediculous opinions. All because you disagree with what's happening in Iraq. A war you agreed you initally agreed with. A war you celebrated when Iraq toppled. But when things became a little tougher than expected you took your ball and went home. You are a Monday Morning whining QB. You are weak.

Unfortunately, most of what's going on in Iraq is not being done by Iraqis. Most attacks are by foreigners who've come into Iraq. For me that's another indication that the Iraqis are pleased. That the war was a success. That is was the right thing to do.
              Last edited by CheechB03; 05-26-2006, 10:35 AM.

Comment

ok-if you want to define right now as today(which is unrealistic without the traveling around the country campaign, convention, etc.) then maybe Biden would not get it.
                If you want to use the definition of say a few months or so from now, then I think Biden would have a great chance, as people would listen to what he has to say.

Comment

While republicans thought Clinton should be kicked out of office for sex and lying about it, sophisticated and intelligent people all over the world laughed/scoffed at the notion and the importance of it considering how many more important issues there are today.
                  Further proof of Savage's ignorance. For day's you've said the world hates us because of Bush. Here you are saying how the world laughed/scoffed at us because of the Clinton situation. So you now admit the world had negative feeling towards us prior to Bush taking office.

For the record. I was not a Clinton supporter. I was against all the witch hunt towards him because he got a BJ in the White House. If I was in his position I'd do the same thing. More than once.

Comment

I knew this would be your reply. Why? Because you have no defense against the true facts. Aside from the situation in Iraq the countries had done DAMN well under Bush.

FACT! Most Americans have done quite well since 9/11. Stock Market. UP! Real Estate Martek. UP! Even with the cost of gas almost every economic indicator is positive. You can dispute that or spin it all you want. Those are the facts.

Once again it proves how ignorant you are. You've allowed your hatred for a man cloud your rational judgement.

Aside from my children, my health and a few other items of course my money and net worth are near the top of my list. Am I different than most Americans? No!

You hate a man. Make ignorant comments about someone you've never met. Formed rediculous opinions. All because you disagree with what's happening in Iraq. A war you agreed you initally agreed with. A war you celebrated when Iraq toppled. But when things became a little tougher than expected you took your ball and went home. You are a Monday Morning whining QB. You are weak.

Unfortunately, most of what's going on in Iraq is not being done by Iraqis. Most attacks are by foreigners who've come into Iraq. For me that's another indication that the Iraqis are pleased. That the war was a success. That is was the right thing to do.
                    Go ahead-put words in my mouth and twist things. I NEVER said I was elated when iraq toppled for the reasons YOU stated.
                    Go back and read my response about why I was happy and why I agreed with it(because I was lied to and/or did not have all the facts at hand).
                    If Bush is dojng so great, how come his approval ratings are at 29 or 30% Do you think ALL of the polls are lying and are inaccurate.
                    You can call me names all you want to and defend the war;however, I have to laugh when you call it a success when thousands are dying, it is still going on, billions have been spent, most of the world despises us for what Bush did (they think of it as imperialism)
                    The fact that you put money, stock market, etc. ahead of such thins as human lives being lost says a lot.
                    ps I don't hate Bush as a person(I am sure he is good to his family and know he is to his corporate buddies);I do HATE what he stands for as a president, and to cite all of his shortcomings would be repetitive as this point.

Comment

Further proof of Savage's ignorance. For day's you've said the world hates us because of Bush. Here you are saying how the world laughed/scoffed at us because of the Clinton situation. So you now admit the world had negative feeling towards us prior to Bush taking office.

For the record. I was not a Clinton supporter. I was against all the witch hunt towards him because he got a BJ in the White House. If I was in his position I'd do the same thing. More than once.
                      Hold on-I meant to say they laughed at republicans who as you said made such a big deal out of it.
                      Other presidents like JFK had sex outside of marriage, but it was not reported or little was made of it unlike with Clinton.

Comment

[QUOTE=savage1]Its not ok for 3000 people to die. The point is that Bush put his resources for the most part in Iraq; the war is still going(which shows admin. is incompetent in any event)/QUOTE]
                        More IGNORANCE!

The war vs. Iraq has ended two years ago. We are not fighting Iraqis. We are fighting foreign terrorist. It's a continued war against terrorism. I'd rather fight them in Iraq than here in America. We lost 3,000 innocent lives on 9/11. We've lost almost an equal number in 3 years. The deaths in Iraq are tragic. Unfortunately, it's the cost we pay for our freedom. The same cost that 400k Americans died during WWII.

Instead of WHINING. I'd like to know what solutions you have to offer. What would you like to do with the situation in Iraq? Pull out all the troops regardless. What solution do you offer in the war vs terrorism? Clinton's solution? Lobbing a few cruise missiles.

Comment

Hold on-I meant to say they laughed at republicans who as you said made such a big deal out of it.
                          WOW your ignorance is on a roll.

Regarding the Clinton BJ, did Europeans laugh at Americans? Or did they laugh at Republicans? You are naive and biased if you think foreigners made that distinction.

I'm certain Europeans were saying those republican Americans are fucked up. Thank god the Americans have the democrat liberals.

Comment

[QUOTE=CheechB03]
                            Its not ok for 3000 people to die. The point is that Bush put his resources for the most part in Iraq; the war is still going(which shows admin. is incompetent in any event)/QUOTE]
                            More IGNORANCE!

The war vs. Iraq has ended two years ago. We are not fighting Iraqis. We are fighting foreign terrorist. It's a continued war against terrorism. I'd rather fight them in Iraq than here in America. We lost 3,000 innocent lives on 9/11. We've lost almost an equal number in 3 years. The deaths in Iraq are tragic. Unfortunately, it's the cost we pay for our freedom. The same cost that 400k Americans died during WWII.

Instead of WHINING. I'd like to know what solutions you have to offer. What would you like to do with the situation in Iraq? Pull out all the troops regardless. What solution do you offer in the war vs terrorism? Clinton's solution? Lobbing a few cruise missiles.
                            You show YOUR ignorance by saying or twisting the facts that war in Iraq is over.
                            When the troops come over, people stop dying and no more is being spent is my definition of when the war in Iraq is over.
                            It would appear that you narrow definition of the war endnig is when Baghad toppled;I don't agree with that for reasons stated in previous sentence.
                            Obviousy I don't agree at all with your comparisons with WW2 and today and the cost of freedome.
                            Attacking Iraq for my money had nothing to do with our freedom;it has to do with the Bush agenda an/or misplaced aggression.

ps I never said I had the answers;that is the president's job, and why he was elected.
                            I believe there are many more people who could do a much better job.
                            yes and I do believe that many people in the world realized that it was not everyone who wanted Clinton's head and snickered only at those who did; there are some people in the world who read once in a while unlike the guy in the White House.
                            Last edited by savage1; 05-26-2006, 11:01 AM.

Comment

ps I never said I had the answers;that is the president's job, and why he was elected.
                              I believe there are many more people who could do a much better job.
                              yes and I do believe that many people in the world realized that it was not everyone who wanted Clinton's head and snickered only at those who did; there are some people in the world who read once in a while unlike the guy in the White House.
                              What a fucking cop out. You sit here day after day bitching and whining like a little girl. You offer childish assumptions as excuses for Bush's incompetence as if you sit in the White House. Such as your above comment:

there are some people in the world who read once in a while unlike the guy in the White House.
                              You lose total credibility when you make those type of childish remarks. One might not like Bush. But to say the guy doesn't read. How immature. SAVAGE GROW UP. How old are you?

A 15 year old friend of my daughter offers more compelling and intelligent arguements than you do. As I stated earlier. You are obsessed with your HATRED towards Bush you allow it to cloud your rational judgement.

Comment

[QUOTE=savage1]
                                You show YOUR ignorance by saying or twisting the facts that war in Iraq is over.
                                I'm not twisting anything.

The war vs. Iraq ended two years ago. FACT

Most of the attacks against us are from foreigners that have come into Iraq. Where is Abu Musab al-Zarqawi from? Jordan. He's the leader of Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Zarqawi is not only wanted by America. He's wanted by Iraqi and Jordanian authorities. Those are all FACTS. Nothing is twisted.

Savage, you posted Bush doesn't read. Clearly, you don't. You watch TV. You watch Bill Maher, Michael Moore, Howard Dean etc. You hate Bush? Fine. Expand your knowledge. Search the internet. Read articles about the Iraqi people. Go to foreign web sites. Read about American history. Read about Mid-East history. Read about the history of terrorism. I get little to none of my info from TV. I rarely watch network news. I rarely watch Fox News. Widely considered right wing.

You say The world hates us because of Bush. I say the world hated us long before Bush. There's been terrorist attacks against us and other allies for decades. How in the world is that Bush's fault????

Comment

Working...
                                X