Bush For the Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three Jack
    Savage, you make it sound like Bush lead us to this war alone. Clinton's rhetoric when he was Prez would lead you to believe we would have done the same thing. It is Monday Morning Quarterbacking to say that they posed no threat now, when EVERYONE in the world, including Clinton, was convinced they had WMD's. IMO, Bush never lied about the reasoning for the war. His reasoning was wrong, which as Prez of the US, is unacceptable. But he was using the same reasoning and the same information that Clinton had. And at least Bush has a semblence of a Plan. Depending on which Dem you ask and which way the wind blows, you get a different answer as to what there plan might be/is/will be....

Do you honestly believe John Kerry would have done a better job?
    In answer to your question, I think with just about any legitimate and candidate from either party, situation would be much better than it is now.
    Bottom line is that I don't have confidence in either Bush's motivation for just about everything(I regard him as a puppet for big business) including the war and just as important his competency;in my mind the aforementioned are a recipe for disaster!
    Last edited by savage1; 05-19-2006, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X