No announcement yet.

Who hates there job???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My job sucks. I hate fridays when this fat bastard comes and destroys our buffet line. He makes my job a living hell.

Signed,

Pizza Hut buffet upkeep

Comment

Well, I really can't answer the question fairly as I have been happily retired for the last 2 1/2 years.
      In all honesty though, I have to say that I did really enjoy my government social service job(I worked there for 34 years), as it allowed me both to use my investigative and independent talents while at the same time affording me a lot of flexibility as to the actual working hours(you know how it is with state jobs). The job itself was not particulary difficult or stressful either, which also helped.
      That being said and not to boast, I have to say that there is nothing like being free as I am now to pursue my other interests such as I did with my romance venture in finding a new and lovely wife without having to worry about the responsibilites involved with work.
      As an addendum to all this, several days ago I took my new wife to visit my old place of employment(I visit several times a year, but haven't been there in over 6 months) and say hi to my former co workers.
      The whole experience was very rewarding, and it made me feel so nice for me and my wife to be greeted so warmly;all in all it brought back many fond memories.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        starting your own business like any other endeavor requires a unique skill set....not all people are cut out to be self-employed and many who do go that route end up just buying themselves a job and thus burning themselves out.....there is plusses and minuses to both....i have done many things...usmc officer, self-employed sports stores (high sales, but failed), awards business (partner stole....but i recovered and sold 3 stores for a nice profit), sold pharmaceuticals (worked for the man), promotions and marketing company (own now), starting a unique concept may 1st.....telemarketing a new product....

Anyways, i think much of the advise given is very good....but only you can choose your vocation....some people approach it as a miserable existence and just try to get by and some like chung try to make the best of it and move up the ladder.....I think attitude is the most important thing in a profession and never be ashamed of what you do......I used to have friends laugh at me when i made trophies (owned the place), but i had the last laugh since i was making more than most attornies when i was doing it.....My point is that all professions are noble....well the legal ones are....Just my 2 cents

totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          My job sucks. I hate fridays when this fat bastard comes and destroys our buffet line. He makes my job a living hell.

Signed,

Pizza Hut buffet upkeep
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

Signed,

Pizza Hut buffet upkeep

those people really can be annoying
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I Hate My Job At The Smithsonian I Have 2 Stand In A Glass Case 4 7hrs A Day...............
              It Really Sucks
              Spark
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Boy I Hate My Job At The Pyramids In Egypt As A Tour Guide..i Guess Since I Helped Build Them Iam The Only Suited 4 The Job.....oh Well The Pays Not Bad....
                Signed
                Spark
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Bover, You are funny ...

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                    Which one? Playboy or Penthouse?

Shuld redd Plabuoy er Panthoose .....geez !!

Comment

I dont know if my job sucks. I too just graduated from college with dual majors - Economics and Information Systems. I have a great boss (who doesnt give shit about anything as long as my work gets done) And the work that I present to him, he almost busts a nut. I thinks its more of a reality shock for those of us who is a recent grad - working from 9 to 5 rather than going to school for 2 hours a day. I do hate Sundays thinking about work on Monday but when I get here, its fine.

My passion is working with children (wanted to be a teacher but the pay sucks) I worked at a daycare since I was a senior in highschool and was offered a directors position when I was 20. Parents loved me and the school (where the daycare was held) loved me too. The Owner of the company found ways to give me money and I had to answer to no-one, not even my boss.The owner told me that I was really the boss but since I didnt want the position he had to give it to that puke (thats what he said - he really didnt like him)

But like it was stated b4 I dont think I can work at a daycare for the rest of my life.
                      Last edited by tkim11; 04-03-2006, 04:22 PM.
                      NFL Kruise
                      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

I Do
                        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                          starting your own business like any other endeavor requires a unique skill set....not all people are cut out to be self-employed and many who do go that route end up just buying themselves a job and thus burning themselves out.....there is plusses and minuses to both....i have done many things... self-employed sports stores (high sales, but failed), awards business (partner stole....but i recovered and sold 3 stores for a nice profit), sold pharmaceuticals (worked for the man), promotions and marketing company (own now), starting a unique concept may 1st.....telemarketing a new product....

Anyways, i think much of the advise given is very good....but only you can choose your vocation....some people approach it as a miserable existence and just try to get by and some like chung try to make the best of it and move up the ladder.....I think attitude is the most important thing in a profession and never be ashamed of what you do......I used to have friends laugh at me when i made trophies (owned the place), but i had the last laugh since i was making more than most attornies when i was doing it.....My point is that all professions are noble....well the legal ones are....Just my 2 cents
                          yyyyy

Comment

I completely forgot about this Thread....

After I responded that I didn't mind my job, I went to work the next day and was ready to quit. Every thing went wrong and was the worst day and reminded me why I hated my job.
                            Good Luck to everyone
                            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                            Clark: What's steroids?
                            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

question should read who likes thier fucking job!?!
                              You can live with one lung

Comment

Fuck work, bet against the Marlins all year and work part time anywhere you want!
                                5* 0-0
                                4* 0-0
                                3* 1-0
                                2* 1-0
                                1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Working...
                                X