Who hates there job???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hates there job???

I always thought that once I graduated college I would have this wonderful job...and that I would actually like going to work. Well, I finally graduated and I have 2 jobs .....both of them are shit! Maybe I won't fell as bad if I knew I wasn't alone here???
    lets do this!!!

hahaha, well I am still training for my job, but as a college graduate I have the same hopes in working at a job I enjoy that you did.
    5* 0-0
    4* 0-0
    3* 1-0
    2* 1-0
    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

I like my job, been at the same place for 17 years. My boss is great, whe have become friends over the years. Plenty of freedom, stability, and the pay is ok. Work is not meant to be fun, thats why they call it work. Whatever you end up doing in life, give it your best for 8 hrs a day, and in the end you will be rewarded.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Lets Get Happy, You Are My Social Security, A Happy Employee Is A Productive Employee........makes Millions And Pay Social Security.......God Bless America..WHAT A COUNTRY
        Last edited by BUD GREGG; 03-30-2006, 08:15 AM.

Comment

find something you enjoy doing.....eventually the money will follow.....no sense in being miserable.....stressing on sunday about the upcoming monday....also working for the man for a check is no longer a great way to live.......have faith in yourself not the system....you are basically a free agent....the loyalty is not there anymore......

Comment

Leave it at the office...when I walk out the door, I don't worry about it again until I walk back in
            Peter Griffin: Holy crip, he's a crapple.

Comment

TMess,

Do like me ... Quit your job, then go on a cruise.

Signed,

Bhs4life
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

I love my job.........Here's the rule of thumb........Find what you LOVE doing, and the money will follow!

Once you find what it is you enjoy, just become the BEST there is at it, and you will make money doing it. Money also does not mean happiness..........

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                  TMess,

Do like me ... Quit your job, then go on a cruise.

Signed,

Bhs4life

I feel like going to the pool. Boss, I won't be back in the rest of the day, or the day after that.

Signed,

Bhs4life

Comment

Originally posted by TMess
                    I always thought that once I graduated college I would have this wonderful job...and that I would actually like going to work. Well, I finally graduated and I have 2 jobs .....both of them are shit! Maybe I won't fell as bad if I knew I wasn't alone here???

please read the new thread i just started.......... it will help you, i promise.

Comment

I agree Mike .. If you wake up everyday and say ... "Damn, I have to go to work today" ... Find something else to do for a living ...

Comment

Start your own business is the way to go.

I started my martial arts school when I was 25. Didn't know a thing about running a business but, work my ass off and this year will be my 10th year in business come August.

Not really work for me. I enjoy what I am doing and I make the call. Probably won't be real rich, but I love not having to answer to nobody. This is the way to go if you can find what you love doing.

Comment

I've been out of school for a year now and I have just 1 more week of working 2 jobs. Actually, both jobs offered me salaried positions simultaneously, and thankfully the job I preferred is the one that offered more money. I am going to be working most weekends, so that sucks, but at least I'm extremely close to a TV:christmas ! Give it time, find your passion, and go for it. That was kinda tony robbins-ish, but it really applies here. I'm just glad I have insurance again Good luck whatever you do!!!

Comment

well it's nice to hear everyone is happy with their work...am i really alone on this on???
                            lets do this!!!

Comment

well it's nice to hear everyone is happy with their work...am i really alone on this on???
                              It sucks ass at times; I deal with idiots and whiny co-workers all the time, but the majority of the time, it's pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X